The most skilled lyricist in rap is a white guy who lives with his cat and writes songs about him

>The most skilled lyricist in rap is a white guy who lives with his cat and writes songs about him
How can other rappers ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9SW-a2XhPI
youtube.com/watch?v=zW7jPMhsTyc
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1n9OufCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=z5Jlk82GEKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MC RIDE.

KENDRICK LAMAR.

ILLOYAL.

Nah, he writes better lyrics but he's not more skilled

Idiotic posts and thinking like this is why your women are getting blacked. Listen to some ghostface killah and smarten up cuck

That seems counterintuitive, lad.

1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, I'm not a nigger so I actually listen to more than one genre

Yet you can't even comprehend one if you really think Aesop is more skilled than three stacks or Kendrick.

Is about painting with words, and making the listener appreciate that painting, not rhyming a lot. Aesop is literally more pretentious Eminem, fuck Sup Forumstards, fuck your shit taste, fuck your cringy ass Run The Jewels t-shirt, fuck your so ironic Death Grips background, fuck you for thinking MF DOOM is the best producer just because "he's just like me! he likes comics too"

If you were a nigger, you would, at least, understand one genre, but as it stands, you don't understand rap.

And i would take a nigger on a car ride and listen to Carter III rather than a suburban white kid who thinks Young Lean has "bangers" and thinks he's so fucking ironic using emojis.

Fuck posmodernism too. Actually, fuck this entire board.

t. Reddit

Ace always looked suspiciously semitic to me.

Not that I have listened to either artist extensively but from what I have heard Aesop sounds better and tells more interesting stories than Kendrick Llamar.

Gee, you seem pretty mad.

See? Fucking drones, all of you. One day soothe music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid white boy hip-hop and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of The Impossible Kid, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Aesop Rocknot because he made worthwhile art, but simply because he is a white man. "Oh Aesop, Aesop, !' You fawn over a talentless, fat white boi because you've been brainwashed to love him the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck White People

Kyoto > Anything Kendrick Lamar has put out

this guy is soft
skilled lyricism does not take berth of subject matter or depth of vocabulary

I wasn't really aware that Aesop was white when I listened to some of his music and thought it compared favorably to that of Kendrick. I had only seen a black and white photo where he held a knife and he looked pretty dark on it. To say that Kendrick is somehow less capital.... wait, this is bait, right? Damn.

>I stood before the glittery borders of new radius
>In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet
>What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment
>Meets the lust for blood and demerits

>Go tell your mama this dick ain’t for free
>This dick ain’t, this dick ain’t
>This dick ain’t, this dick ain’t
>This dick ain’t for free

Yeah Kendrick is objectively better kek

Yup, it does, what you're thinking about is if it makes it good/enjoyable or not. Young Thug is more enjoyable than 90% of Aesops discography even if he is borderline braindead

>Is about painting with words, and making the listener appreciate that painting
have you listened to any aesop rock ever?

*overdoeses in your path*

Honestly Eyedea not that great of a rapper.

Aesop is great and funny and seems like a very cool guy. Who cares that he is 'white'? White people can rap so can any kind of people. Stop clinging onto 'whiteness'. Doofus people. You're just stupid people.

the only genre anyone needs to care about is metal

OP is the type of faggot to listen to Lil Dicky and Eminem because he thinks that relentless displays of technical ability are what make you good. Maybe one day you'll actually enjoy music and stop listening to it to fit in you enormous whitebread faggot

Aesop Rock is fucking garbage. He's just hipster mumble rap. Anyone saying otherwise is mad they listen to whatever their friends tell them to

He's not that good, I'm sorry that you don't know rap and so desperately want to

2deep4u

I hope that high horse has a speaker system to listen to your garbage white rap while you ride away into the sunset

You fail to look at both sides of the scale, your elitism is as damaging as their mediocre tastes
It doesn't matter if they don't see what you see in the fine details in the rhymes, are you blind? Do you need it written in braille, so you can feel it as you finger along the trail? As long as you have a rail for your train thought and your station is discussion you can post like stamps to letter
You think it matters how you namedrop and think you're at the top because you don't like what certain people jot but how you gonna say other people can't think it's hot?

Step to me nigger

since when was aesop rock white? thought he was asap rocky's demented brother.

I just like him because I'm a blockhead junky

Block's not even the best producer from his neighborhood.

>all these racist niggers itt
What the fuck! Music is not inherently worse because it's made by white people!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The most skilled lyricist in rap is french and you won't never be able to acknowledge it.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9SW-a2XhPI
youtube.com/watch?v=zW7jPMhsTyc
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1n9OufCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=z5Jlk82GEKg

>Taffes comme on taffe à l’usine donc j’suis dark chaque dimanche

Failli te croire, bait faible/10

Écoute la deuxième et tais-toi à jamais.

>Swearing isn't hip-hop, ad-libs don't exist.

No, he's German.
illoyal.bandcamp.com/track/reisbrei

>Dawa
>Enregistré à Toulouse

kek, attention ça devient trop obvious là

Ma nigga..Chill

(You)
Oulala je suis très énervé car je suis un fanatique de cet artiste et tes remarques fines et piquantes m'ont vexé.

Sit down bitch, be humble!

Ghost face is old news. Get on some good shit b

bam magera really let him self go

user was confused while making this post