Why is this site specifically Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit?

Why is this site specifically Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit?

I AM REDDIT

The board is full of them
most of the current userbase of this board wouldn't be here without them r

Idk

Reddit: The post

inb4 the reddit mods delete this
it's too late for civilized discussion about this, gonna have to try in the morning

Pretty sure 90% of 4channers pretend to hate Reddit and actually go on and have accounts.

you would know

redditor

because Sup Forums after all these years finally has a formidable other that it can blame and shame when anything doesn't go its way

Ever since r/Sup Forums the frequented boards on this site are just a fucking maymay popularity contest.
I looked at the page and they said they hate reddit, yet they are a part of it and equally cancerous to whatever they claim to despise.

Only redditors hate reddit.

this

Redditor spotted

truly the pinnacle of humor

really makes you think

There's nothing more cancerous than someone who browses the Sup Forums subreddit. The absolute worst posters on this site, I guarantee you.

This is pretty much Sup Forums humor.

We're the redditors who can never get our clever comments to the top.

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

I don't understand how Reddit works. I went on there once to see what the big deal was but the layout is really confusing and I couldn't figure out how to use the website at all. It's a stupid place and I don't like it.

no it's not, reddit

It's the same.

prove it

what did he mean by this ?

what a reddit interaction

They're among us. Waiting for those moments when someone does something completely unfathomable in their community: post something original.
They find it, take a shitty screenshot, give it a epic title xDDD and post it on their favorite le "subreddit" r/Sup Forums, hastily refreshing the page between sips tea and checking their social media to see how many "upvotes" or "likes" it has accumulated
They praise ironic humor yet do not understand it. They would laugh at themselves burning. They embody every bad thing we say and think about them and consider this to be "post-ironc" since they browse both reddit and Sup Forums, aka the darkest corner of the internet.
Truly, le danke.

literally R'eddit:The post

found the redditor

>being angry because he hates a particular website
>being angry because he believes that content is being "stolen" from anonymous posters of one website, and promoted by not-so-anonymous posters at another website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums.

Kill yourself reddit. All you are is cancer.

this is exactly the kind of post ironic reddit humor redditors find funny

You seem...............................

... upset.

There is literally nothing wrong with browsing reddit

Only a redditor would know how a redditor acts.

And we wouldn't have to use retarded terms like "post ironic" if it weren't for fucking faggots on reddit. Anyone on Sup Forums at all who goes on reddit needs to gtfo.

Wasted quads on a reddit apologist...

There's no cure for us, faggot

OH SHIT

BASED QUADS CONFIRM

fucking faggot jesus christ, did you think this was le epic?

They ruined the internet.

I could think of one.
>>/reddit/

CHECKED AND KEKD

"Haha, guess what my fellow redditors.. I just went on Sup Forums and a "user" faggot! LOL, guess where I learned that from :')???? Sup Forums! LOL! I UNDERSTAND THEIR HUMOUR HAHA SO EDGY XDDDD"
-you

Reddit
>funny
>intelligent
>college graduates
>innovative

Sup Forums
>gay
>unfunny faggots
>retards
>dropouts
>Le for you xD
>forced memes

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great websites made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by hanging out at reddit with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

dumb frogposter

Sup Forums BTFO again

I used the site for about a month, from what I can tell, discussion is difficult due to the format, especially you consider there's an incentive to make the most epic possible.
Any site that has the option to censor an opinion if enough people don't like it is a bad one.

you have to go back