Great. Definitely not

Great. Definitely not.

Good? Eh, debatable.

But bad? As in 26% bad?

Come the fuck on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It had a lot of problems, but certainly not 26% bad.

Probably lower than it should be due to capeflick fatigue, so when there's one with as many problems as this, you amplify the problems to yourself.

>It's a conspiracy

#shutdowndisneytomatoes

Watch Batman: Assault on Arkham 2014, a direct to video cartoon with a fraction of the budget.
It is a superior Suicide Squad film in just about every way.

But Warner Brothers owns Rotten Tomatoes, and it owns Detective Comics Comics.

But it never said 26% bad. The percentage is the amount who think its good. The average is 4.6/10

It doesn't mean that they are giving it a 2/10. It's just that the majority of critics found it mediocre or worse. Just like a movie with 98 percent doesn't necessarily mean a godlike perfect film

The relationship between WB and DC is not as cooperative as the relationship between Disney/Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics.

ITT: people still doesn't know how RT works

It's not a 26/100 rating.

It's a 26% of critics rated it at 5/10 or below.

Hence why RT is a flawed system.

Not really, as a means of gauging the overall critical reception of a movie it's very useful.

Don't you mean or above?
If only 26% of critics thought it was 5/10 or below it'd be a well received movie.

Why wasn't it 26% bad? Don't just make blanket statements, you piece of underage dogshit. Defend your position.
Stupid cunt, fuck you, get the fuck out of my board.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

It's 4.6/10 bad user, not 26%

Isn't it two different metrics? The % being the number that thought it was/wasn't worth watching, and the rating being the actual rating?

But the critics are sjws. They aren't one of us.

It's not necessarily flawed but it's really fucking obvious that they want to boast the wrong numbers (it's their sites gimmick anyways).

They should show the average rating in big font rather than the percentage.

It's not that either.It's a 7/0.

4.7/10 is still shit film.

>But bad? As in 26% bad?

>Come the fuck on

No OP, it really was that bad. It was a fucking mess of a movie.

You can tell DC completely castrated this. Inconsistent and tone is all over the place, this got fucked just as badly as Amazing Spider-Man 2.
>Joker pushes Harley out of the helicopter to "save" her.
>Next scene she takes off her choker that says JOKER and throws it away in disgust for no reason.

They made a darker movie, got cold feet, went back and completely butchered it with the reshoots. It was fucking travesty.

The movie in theaters is poorly edited trash.
The movie has good moments but there's no real plot. There's backstories, then they go on one mission and save the world, then it ends.

I really want these comic book fanboy subhumans to fuck off back to Sup Forums where they belong, I swear to God I will

BOXOFFICE FACTS:
Total Gross DOMESTIC OF THE whole years after SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND STATS:
>10th PLACE
Opening:
>3d BEST OF THE YEAR till now
-----------------------------------------------
Total Lifetime Grosses as of Aug. 7, 2016
Domestic: $135,105,000 50.6%
+ Foreign: $132,000,000 49.4%
= Worldwide: $267,105,000
Domestic Summary
#1 rank , 4,255 theaters
-----------------------------------------------------
SUICIDE SQUAD=BOX OFFICE WINNER!

No it wasn't. I'm guessing it's kinda like people who love mayo on their fish and chips with or without ketchup. Or those who love eating shell fish. Or people who love caviar. My taste loved it and found it to be a more enjoyable watch than dead pool was. In fact, it was almost as enjoyable as the original Avengers.

>it's another person thinks the rt percentage is the average score episode

If it's not great, good or bad, then what is it?

>comic book
>fanboy
most of them haven't even touched the comics

so? why do you care then?

>>Joker pushes Harley out of the helicopter to "save" her.
But the Joker was meant to jump out of the helicopter with her, she just fell out whilst he fell backwards when the helicopter was hit.

>DC fans tell themselves that 26% at RT means only 26% of critics thought it's shit

Should we tell him?

>But the Joker was meant to jump out of the helicopter with her, she just fell out whilst he fell backwards when the helicopter was hit.

No, originally they had a quarrel and Joker gets so mad he pushes her out of the helicopter, then they get hit by a missile.

This is why she throws away her choker and temporarly sides with the squad again, because in the original cut she gets rejected.

I'm not disagreeing with that, it's what I rated it and the conclusive score me and my friends arrived at.

It has entertaining but also bad parts but it's not F4ntastic tier like everyone is memeing.

How do you know? Sounds better anyway.

it sucks cause the you can seriously see the rejection on harley's face, she looks like a puppy that just got kicked to the side of the road in that scene, cautious even of the squad as they passed her

but in the WB final cut you dont see half of why she is like that

Yes, her being that sad and throwing away the "puddin" choker points to her being rejected.

It makes no sense to throw it away if he just tripped and saved her but died in the process.

It probably would have been 50% like MoS if it didn't piss awful the sjws as well.

I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories but this getting 26% and Ghostbusters getting 60 something percent? Idk...

I would lose my virginity to that.

You're right, a 31% would have been more fitting.

XDD

You mean the bat up your ass?

>Bad reviews make people go out to watch it just to see if it really is as awful as everyone says
>Suicide Squad makes a fucking ton of money

Man, I truly do not understand the hate for this movie. I mean, even if you didn't enjoy it, the gleeful over the top bashing of it is just dumb.

Suffers from the same washed out Snyder filter, bad incoherent script, bad CGI, unfunny jokes, poor execution of the big bad, that fight scene at the end was so foggy it was nearly impossible to tell what the fuck was happening, the joker was a 10 minute plot device for harley to try and give her some kind backstory, both of them acted so out of character

It was bad.

I liked it. Grow a pair.

let's be honest, I enjoyed the movie and certain parts were great, but as a whole the movie is a giant piece of shit.

I bet you wear glasses.

Continues to amaze me that you guys have no idea how RT works.

you can like it while his opinion is still accurate and valid.

Accurate? No.

>How do you know? Sounds better anyway.

Not 100% confirmed but the rumored cuts line up perfectly with the trailers and were the movie doesn't make any sense.

A lot of Joker's scenes got cut because they centered around him and Harley having an abusive relationship. The burnt Joker face scene were he pulls a grenade pin with his mouth was supposed to be in the movie before the final fight and Joker meeting the Squad after crash landing.

I don't. I'll give you another chance.

>Dude sjws tell me what to think lmao

enlighten us

>same washed out Snyder filter
accurate
>bad incoherent script
accureate
>bad CGI
accurate
>unfunny jokes
accurate
>poor execution of the big bad,
accurate
and so on.

>dude I'm a weak-minded overly-impressionable retard, therefore everyone else is too lmao

You would've recycled that shit no matter how the movie came out.

I'm glad me enjoying the film and it doing well in the box office triggers you.

She's so cute.

I agree. there are much more horrid movies out there.

This is the real, objective stand point. It's was probably a nice movie that was butchered by editing. You can see the entertaining, original movie surfacing here and there but as whole it's disappointing.

DC should be ashamed.

Not him but there is no enlightening, most retards just think that the percentage is the actual score when it's only the Rotten score.

You can see the real score below it.

Cool insult, here's mine:

You're influenced by rotten tomatoes.

When Flag and June go into the subway with the bomb, Enchantress takes control of June and is supposed to take the bomb to her brother, drop it, then return, right? But she leaves the bomb and bolts.
After that, does Flag just fucking leave the bomb there, in the subway?
Unless I missed some lines, Scott 'no-name soldier' Eastwood goes and finds the bomb there in the subway where Flag left it, and then detonates it underneath Enchantress's brother.

Flag just left the bomb there for plot convenience later on in the film? What? I must be missing something because that cannot be how things happened.

The only person triggered here seems to be you, friend.

How come when Marvel makes a bad movie it's "CAPESHIT IS FINISHED" but when DC makes a bad movie it's "c'mon, 26% is still a passing grade"

>You would've recycled that shit no matter how the movie came out.
I wouldn't have. I wanted to like this movie and enjoy a lot of it but I'm not going to delude myself into believing it was a good movie. It was shit.
>I'm glad me enjoying the film and it doing well in the box office triggers you.
it doesn't trigger me, and it's not doing well in the box office. It started off well, but it's not going to last. It's a shame really because it's gonna affect the other DCEU movies that I'm looking forward to.

because marvel is the standard dc is trying to live up to.

...you people realize the RT critics are the same sjws you claim to hate right?

It was a nihilistic, dark, edgy version of a Marvel movie. People are proving that they're manchildren who want disney tier hugbox movies.

I was trying my hardest to like the movie and ignore how bad it was up to the point where waller got into a helicopter, they dive down for no reason blasting their flares as if they wanted to get anyone's attention and get shot down adn then get shot down.

Too bad watchmen is better than every marvel movie ever made otherwise what you just said would've been true.

>version of a Marvel movie
except marvel movies aren't butchered frankenstein movies of a former potentially good movie

Yeah I was looking for reasons to not like the movie too.

Fucking retard.

I guess they don't have your wicked sense of humor.

63 positive reviews out of 247. 63/247=0.255 so they rounded Up to 26% of critics would recommend it.

>edgy version of a Marvel movie

That is exactly it's biggest problem with the film industry. They need to base everything on something and originality is drowned out.

I'm not exactly sure of what people wanted from this after reading around.

Some say it deserved a R, fucking Judd Apatow was bitching about it. Others that it was too tame and needed more violence.
Others that it's racist (black man using guns, nevermind that he's a sniper, Croc watching BET) and sexist (almost universal outrage for Harley's pants).
Joker and Harley is abusive, but at the same time it's not abusive enough.

I don't get it.

jesus, how triggered are you?

I wish I got advert money and jew shekels by using a dumb algorithm to fool stupid people into paying $12 for crapass movies.

>it's a 'Sup Forums argues semantics, statistics, labels, and metaphors' episode
Can't we just enjoy visual entertainment?

Yeah, nah we can't.

you don't get how people have different opinions?

die hard comic fans vs. PC fembots?

when that scene happened were you literally thinking "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo look at those purdy lites!!!" and clapping like a retard? Did you gasp with surprise when the helicopter got shot down?

A lot of Joker shit was toned down to make the PG 13 rating. They added music to almost every scene and fucked with the tone of the movie.

>when that scene happened were you literally thinking "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo look at those purdy lites!!!" and clapping like a retard? Did you gasp with surprise when the helicopter got shot down?
Not him but who the fuck does these things?

But that's standard procedure for exhilaration from a hot lz

You go low, fast and pop phosphorus, flying straight up and away is begging for a rooftop rpg, where diving low picks up speed and makes you a harder target.

you didn't have to look hard tbqh

Nice quip.

retards like him who blindly defend this movie and call it good just because they enjoyed it.

nice buzzword

Retards like you who blindly hate this movie and call it bad because kike tomatoes told you to.

margot robbie looks and sounds like a 50 year old pack a day smoker

>call it good just because they enjoyed it
I don't see the problem with calling something good if you enjoyed it though.

26% is still too much
Bad acting, bad writing, bad camera work, bad editing, shitty millenial soccermom soundtrack, plot hole from beginning to end story, nobodies as main character and the only one we care about is the shittiest in execution. Seriously, when watching a movie you think "well at least there's Will Smith..." you know it's SHIT

> flying straight up and away is begging for a rooftop rpg

The funny thing is that that is exactly what happens to Joker when he tries to fly straight away.

It sucked pretty bad. It's a poorly structured film, it deserves the thrashing it's getting so that they learn and we get better movies later.

That's just how rotten tomatos works senpai. It's an inherently flawed system that only operates on 49/51%.

If its below 50 its rotten, if its above 50 its fresh.

>i liked it so youre a pussy
you sound like a fucking idiot

This.

And you sound like a nu-male. Get your t levels checked.

>Bad acting, bad writing, bad camera work, bad editing
These were all issues with MoS and BvS as well.

I saw Battleship years ago at the cinema. I have never enjoyed a movie like that ever again. It was easily one of the best cinema going experiences I have ever had.

Would I say it's a good movie? Fuck no, it's fucking terrible