This down syndrome kid gets to hug a girl

>this down syndrome kid gets to hug a girl
>i'm 26 and have never hugged a girl

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6RLrNC_fPE
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3670910/A-gaggle-girls-makes-chap-desirable-Research-shows-women-men-female-friends.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get more ratard

Well if it worked for him just tell the next female you see about your autism and maybe you can get a hug too.

do you realize how socially unaware that specimen is? not in a shit talking way, hut just that it sometimes helps. ever grabbed a chick while drunk? it makes for a great excuse the next day. socially inaware can be like a pass to do things that would normally not be ok.

Probably because he's special. You never heard people call these tards special?

You gotta be a special motherfucker to get bitches

Well looky here Mr. Who didn't want his extra chromosomes. Regretting it now?

complaining over a hug? are you sure you're not retarded? maybe if he was getting pity sex, but we haven't evolved enough as a feminist society yet.

It's cute for a day or two but how long untI'll an adult has to step in and pry him off of her bc the novelty wore off?

Yeah this is setting him up for some massive heartbreak.

that guy looks really fun to hang out with tbh

are you fun to hang out with, OP?

My friend, I know what is like not getting attention from a girl, and Im sorry to hear it.

I managed to solve the problem, so if you are willing to share with me, Id be delighted to help you get over your difficulties, so you can start your sex/love life.

Please tell me, what do you think is stopping you?

Am I the only one that finds this sad?

He might literally think she likes him and be into her, but she's only in it for the social brownie points

This is probably just a girl virtue signalling. It'll make her look good to employers and school interviews and shit. Plus it'll make her feel all warm and cuddly in the future thinking about how she made some poor virgin happy for a night while she spoons with her chad.

No I have autism and like anime

This. Botch wants bragging rights next time she gets into a shit slinging fight with some other sluts.

Society sees this video and their heart is warmed. I am utterly disgusted. She did this for obvious reasons. PERSONAL GAIN. now everyone views her as a good person and so "sweet." If college admissions comes across this, she's in.

Pros and cons to it OP.

I was very like you, total nerd, no idea how to talk to girls, never kissed anyone. Then randomly out of nowhere some attractive girl falls for me. We dated for four years... and I learned the horribleness that is the mind of a female.

Before I met her I at least had hope. I tried in life because I had the logic of "Some day maybe somehow I'll get a girl. That's something to work towards."
Now that she's left me... I honestly don't want to be with a girl again. The only thing in life I ever actually wanted, I have come to learn I don't want... kinda makes life lack meaning or purpose

You have such a dark perspective but i find it difficult to see how it could be any other way

This was a pity invite, she isn't actually interested. Stupid beta.

everyone does everything for personal gain, it makes her smart. why haven't you done something that makes you appear socially aware? maybe instead of just sitting on the internet complaining you'd actually be running a successful vlog or twitter that could get you a real job.

She stabbed you in the back, didn't she?
What happened, user?

Yes, she's smart, but she's also an asshole for using a disabled kid's feelings to make herself look good

I honestly don't know. I have always wondered why I am unable to do things such as that. I just view them as completely idiotic. I was always that kid who sat alone at lunch.

I wonder if they even kissed at Prom or fucked.. probably not... they went as "friends"

We all were. That's why we're here.

Exactly, only in it to make herself look good.

This is a bad move. Everyone knows downs syndrome people are horny as fuck and have retard strength.

Lol doesn't it suck?

Not really. Social situations are exhausting and tedious.

A little surprised he didn't start humping her in the middle of the cafeteria tbh.

She did it for either pitty or actually wanting to be famous for what she did, notice she is filming it and is on the caffeteria.

You don't want pitty user.

How is it possible to be so beta OP? I'm like a 5/10 and I've fucked 17 girls at the age of 23. How do you suck with women so badly????

We met in college. She was originally from the east coast, so she moved back there when she graduated a semester before me. We had been together 3.5 years, we'd talked about our future, made plans to get married and move out there when I graduated...

She dumped me for a 'friend' she met out there. We had been together 3.5 years, and 6 months separated were apparently too much for her.
The kicker: The way I found out she was leaving me was through a facebook message. No phonecall. No Skype, not even a fucking letter. Facebook message.
I can never truly trust another person after that.

when mongoloid have more game than you

Well, yes. But then again I do feel bad when I see people just having a grand old time without a care, and skills with girls

the best part of this is when she goes to leave after the prom "good night user" and he apes out chromasomes on fire "no we sex"

Tears her smiling face apart with his inhuman tard strength and violates whichever orifice unwashed penis happens to be thrust into first

Ok. I know this is bait but I'll bite

Really? You've never hugged a girl? Not a cousin? Mom? Sister?

what human action isn't driven by self gain in some way or another?

what defines a good person is that individual who gets satisfaction or gain from helping others, even considering the selfish nature of their actions

Well when you can learn to be a hardass motherfucker who takes care of himself and doesn't give a shit about any of that, those people will all envy you.

Maybe you should have told the girls in school about your autism.

Probably the WORST, cringiest shit is when someone with DS is prom king/queen.

post your pic

True. At least I will always have Sup Forums

A quick google search has revealed just how common this is. disgusting.

thread is dying anyways, okay

Yeah dude just be confident and fuck hoes

Not half bad, actually

How does it feel, OP? Downie boy is gettin laid and he doesnt have to put in any effort at all. How does it feel, to have your crush reject you only to find out she's been shagging her 50 year old neighbour? Heck, even dogs get to fuck 10/10 sluts and you haven't even touched a girl. How does it feel, to be an option worse than a dog with down syndrome, OP?

well i expected worse tbh
you can definitly do something with that

OP you look like an average normal person. Just ask people out man, worst they could do is say no. Eventually someone will bite. If they say yes, go to an outback steakhouse or some shit and ask them about themselves. Pretty simple.

>virtue signalling by hugging a tard and saying you'll date him
>thinking you're that much of a prize that your community service is basically just insincerely flirting with and leading on the handicapped
>being this much of a narcissistic bitch
Yep, that's pretty much what I expected.

Honestly, I commend the chick for that. The Downs Syndrome guy will probably never actually have many eventful things happen in life. Maybe he'll be a +1 for a wedding or two, but I don't hear of a lot of Downs Syndrome people getting asked out to do things. Most people I went to HS with would've bullied the special kids or avoided them.

okay i feel pretty bad but dogs don't fuck 10/10 sluts. but yeah point taken, girls prefer animals to me. i know. but dogs don't get 10/10 girls.

No, he's being given false hope. He may not understand that she doesn't actually like him and that she's using him to make herself look good.

Fucking imagine thinking the hottest bitch you know likes you, actually believing it, and then finding out that she actually doesn't.

She wasn't doing it out of some form of altruism, it was either to spite an ex or someone else who wouldn't go to prom with her, or to make herself look or feel like a good person.

kek

I agree with the second user. user 1 raises a good point, yes, this will probably be one of the best moments of his life... buts its immediately going to be followed but one of the worst moments of his life; its not remotely worth it, or fair to him.

This will be his mind, "This awesome girl lieks me, she must, she asked me to prom!! Ho shit yay! Wait, why doesnt she want to spend time with me anymore? Why is she being just neutral to me? She used to be so nice. She barely talks to me anymore, I thought she liked me? I guess she doesn't like me anymore :'( "

>>i'm 26 and have never hugged a girl

that's pathetic

Yeah, true, true. But imagine for a second that you're some moron on Facebook or Twitter and somebody just shared you this video. See? She's a good person now.

Doganon here. Yes, this is life. I have been there too. But there is always a way out. You need to learn how to interact with women.

Some tips: Dont give a fuck. Dont get attached, dont get clingy. A way to circumvent this while increasing odds is to talk to as many wormen as possible. Go out now, install Tinder whatever swipe yes on EVERYTHING and keep cool. You fuck up on one, who cares there's 5 more. Be playful, make her guess, make her want you. Dont tell her anything unless she asks. Be interested from time to time. Act confident. Pretend you're confident. Learn from there, make mistakes. Go out there and just do it. You're already one step closer.

Congratulations. You're the dog now, OP. Can't you smell all that fresh pussy?

i know
obviously i meant non family

i had tinder, never once got a single match despite swiping right on everything for days. ran out of people in my area to swipe on.

>i'm 26 and have never hugged a girl

fake profile pics mate that look sort of like you .

no one on tinder looks like they show.

bitches swipe on pix not profiles.

yup good words of advice.

once you go on a date they usually accept what you look like and fuck you anyway.

i'm so ugly i've never even had a hug. i'm pretty sure they'd be comfortable just bailing when they saw what i really look like.

the fact is man they are on tinder. they are tinder level girls. Once they swipe right if they meet up with you they will not bail

i talk to heaps of girls who say they meet up with guys from tinder and all of them are obese cunts with 10 yr old pics. But they don't bail.

Embrace the fact you have this chance man whats the worst that will happen? You hug them hello and there's your first hug even if you dont get anwyhere 26 and have hugged a girl

Try to befriend a girl? I have a friend who hugs me every time she sees me, even when we haven't seen each other in years. I mean, a hug's no big thing.

Just hug one against her will. They can't unhug you.

true at least he isn't a friendzoned cuck like you though

take the red pill
learn game
cut your hair
work out
get more testosterone
buy my penis pills im alex jones

the funniest part is the shit he does with his tongue the whole time

She hooked me up with my first girlfriend. The two of us ended up taking each other's virginity. I might have been a friendzoned cuck, but I got an awesome friend, and a girlfriend out of the deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6RLrNC_fPE

>running a vlog/twitter
That's for girls and homos.

>current year
>reminiscing about taking virginity

how's prom going stifler?

Oh boy, been there; done that.

I don't think I'll ever complain about not having a gf again.
Being alone is a blessing in disguise if you can handle it..

Well, OP, how dark is your basement, how thick is your neckbeard, and how dark is your fedora?

These are all questions with answers that are a result of your kissless virgin self.

I didn't think tards could read

The point is, OP can benefit from befriending a girl a two. Girls find guys more attractive, when they have attractive girls as friends. Plus, girls will often hook you up.

[Citation needed]

>buy my penis pills

>im alex jones

Women are emotiontless harpies who will guaranteed 9/11 your balls into your heart at some point

I approve this message

It's a shit source, but references the real source, and I'm too drunk and lazy to find anything better:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3670910/A-gaggle-girls-makes-chap-desirable-Research-shows-women-men-female-friends.html

You've never HUGGED a girl? And youre 26?! Oh man you have some issues...

The only issue is being 4 levels off from evolving into a Wizard.

I know that feel, except I'm 24.

>26
>never hugged a girl

You are either a severe burn victim or a turbo-autist.

>All these faggots falling for the b8
This picture has been posted in numerous threads

The face of a ruined man

>implying it isn't 1 faggot desperate for attention
It has happened before

What's with the catfish thing? The whole time I thought this was going to be some kind of mind game fucking with the tard because of that.

I'm glad it had a happy ending but my mind is still reeling at why the hell she said that. Maybe he's obsessed with catfish and everyone knows it? I dunno.

Maybe he likes catfish in a tard way

>tfw no girl ever will buy you catfish

yeah i'm ugly as fuck
timestamp for you

OP, you look like that fat cook from Game of Thrones that befriended Jon Snow in the beginning...fuck, I can't remember his name, but you do look a lot like that fatty chef.

You look sad af, go get some sunshine.

>doing it for views and something to write on her college applications

people only do nice things for their own self interests.