Why cant news report race any more?

Why cant news report race any more?

I remember when they were allowed to say black, asian, or brown skin. When did this change?

And now they are calling a black man white out of fear of racial backlash.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f42_1492377629
youtube.com/watch?v=kwkcLZWYd9w
youtu.be/fgYfoUZdXPo?t=282
youtube.com/watch?v=rBxpen65TnI
torontosun.com/2016/04/07/black-lives-matter-member-sued-for-severance-deal
torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noone cares

Oh, they can report race. Just only one race and when they can say something bad. Ignore everything else no matter what crime statistics would say.

transantinigger?

Yo is that real did they actually say "dark white skin?"

sad but yes
it's true

They have a photo right next to the description you monkey why would the news need to let them know he's a nig if they can see that? They usually include race if they don't have a photo.

some dude at a local news station thought it best to say that instead of black/african american, no real conspiracy to it

kill count?

he reminds me of chris dorner.

will he break teh high score?

anyway stay safe cleveland.

DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN DARK WHITE SKIN

1 confirmed but he claims he killed ~13 or 15 I believe.

They can. They literally were trying to report race there but whoever made the graphic is an idiot. Quit pearl clutching.

they made a point of mentioning skin tone... so your logic is flawed.

Yep I just realized that. I feel dumb. Time to hang myself.

that was a huge story in southern california

>Still posts pic of 12 year old trayvon

Why don't you use his facebook pic with him throwing a gang sign and holding a pistol?

Anyone have the actual video of the shooting? Can't find it.

Yeah I skimmed over that top line. My bad. That's dumb they say dark-white. Even on fucking fox news of all places.

CNN wasn't reporting race before they had a photo. They had a description that included everything but race. Then they had the nerve to try and use a white washed photo before realizing every other news station was using the same photo without altering skin tone.

It's racist to call a nigger who murders innocent people a nigger. You have to call him unfortunate because his mom was mean to him sometimes.

BLM is staying pretty silent though

That's a pic that some news networks were using at the time. It stuck out to a lot of people.

If your talking about that post on /r/the_donald you realize that was faked right? Check the top comments, another guy found the same clip on their website and his face wasn't white washed.

liveleak.com/view?i=f42_1492377629

Mister Metokur showed it in his latest livestream:

Canada is worse, they can get fired if they mention race or any skin tone at all.

I've never been to /r/ the Donald, I just have a TV next to my computer I leave on for background noise. Saw it in real time.

Only blacks can say black
Observe
youtu.be/fgYfoUZdXPo?t=282

>Steve Stephens

Same shit, different day.

That's strange. Well if they did white wash him thats fucked, I wouldn't be surprised though. Besides the point, I hope they catch this guy.

BLM is silent
please tell e more about all the BLM social circles you're connected to

BLM TO.. lead by racists and thieves

skip to 4:45

>dark white skin
>full on fucking Muslim beard

youtube.com/watch?v=rBxpen65TnI

The liberal world, get used to it

TRUMP WILL FIX IT

Because that wasn't the Trayvon that got shot. Just another kid from Florida that had the same name. The right wing noise machine just latched onto it to try to say he was a punk who deserved getting chased down and shot by Zimmerman.

>racists and thieves
do you hear how ridiculous you sound?
i dont know much about the toronto group but considering its canada and as far as i know BLM is for basic civil rights, and equal treatment under the law

Black lives don't matter to Black Lives Matter.

torontosun.com/2016/04/07/black-lives-matter-member-sued-for-severance-deal

torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

get fucked libtard.. they dont want equality they want superiority

There is too much factually incorrect with what you posted that I don't even feel like correcting you. Some people are just religious ideologues who don't even know they have a religion they are devoutly devoted to. They can't be helped.

As far as you know XD

BLM is a terrorist organization

Y'all need to show some fucking respect to brother Trayvon.

i remember the days we used to call em niggers beaners and chinamen

now i gotta lock the doors at night so the afroamericans chicanos and the gooks dont come in and steal my shit

#fuckblacklives

yeah no dude. They're a terrorist organization that incites violence. If we had a sane world they would have been brought up on RICO charges long ago at a minimum.

Anyone have the actual video? Think LL removed it.

really? no one can see how fake that is? lol

Well to be fair, the gooks probably won't break in at night. They'll just avoid paying taxes, break regulations and collect various forms of welfare while technically having more wealth than most americans.

Quit being stupid.
Go here:
Go to minute 22.

lol you're right... why am I here talking to you
hope you collapse under your own self-loathing soon guys
dont let the shape shifting lizard gods get you

go back in time and see what happened to black student protests where they kidnapped administrators and teachers. everyone thought the black panthers were a terrorist group but almost nothing was done about them. that shit set a bad precedent

lol phd in business

its fox news.
youre an inbred for watching fox news.
they know youre inbred.
so they say what ever the fuck they want to because they know inbreds are retarded.
k
y
s

dont believe everything your idiot friends on fb tell you... do your own research next time scrub

Nigger wasn't smart enough to come up with a better name.

Either your obfuscating or you're too stupid to get the point. Which is it?

why would i do research when BLM is equivalent to either batman or the KKK?
seems like a pretty black and white issue
>get it?

Guess what you fuck stick, every black person's death is a story worldwide.

3 heard south of police' locations.... lol this is real

Dark white= dunkelweiss = beige
>what's "beige" in English?

I'M TRIGGERED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE TRIGGERED

but i'm so much better

>Nigger wasn't smart enough to come up with a better name.

What can he do man the niggas Samoan.

Not the one you responded to, but it seems pretty obvious that one of two things is going on with you. Either you don't have a point to make and are trying to muddy the waters which is probably motivated by an inability to self reflect. Or you are a really shitty communicator and probably suffer some form of mental deficiency.

3 shots heard* listen to police radio fuckheads

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web

Light tan

they make "nigger" sound like a nice word

its comedy nigger
>maybe being drunk implies the latter

Checked

Good one

I'm calling them
dark-white americans and you can't stop me.

I think we can all agree that no matter your skin color the safest thing to do with cops is to shoot on sight.

>dark white

That is simply a lie.

iirc a lack of empathy during childhood can cause a child to grow up to be a socio/psycho-path.

yeah I'm sure russia cares when some black kid dies in the us

I'm in the UK and heard about Kelly Thomas.
That pic isn't correct, though; two officers beat him to death, one of whom was white.

fake news
bad shop

>what's "beige" in English?
Beige?

Dat nigga khaki like my cargo shorts

>dark white skin

>do your own research
HARK! The mating call of the Alternative Facts believer. Isn't it beautiful?
>inb4 hurr durr lamestream medias

Beige!

Spoken like a true nigger.

bad shoop is bad

They forgot "eyebrows on fleek" in the description

at least now we can all kill this guy, since he is white, his live doesnt matter

can we extend this to all the bullshit niggers claim to be black culture/history then ?
black music ? fuck no, its dark white
blacks good at sports ? fuck no, those are dark whites
been called a racist ? fuck no, those are dark white, you cant be racist against the group in power, and we all know that whites are in power
there is no racism against whites

shit ?

>When did this change?
When a lot of whiners started noticing that when it was a white person, they didn't bother mentioning the race most of the time.

Read the thread before posting. See:
>check'd

Right about when Black Lives Matter came around, maybe a little earlier...Fucking sensitive niggers, trash...

What a fucking faggot. He loses his girlfriend and acts like a fucking child.

Bluepilled society is so fucking pathetic.

This is the most reddit comment today