If it bleeds, we can kill it

>if it bleeds, we can kill it

Would you watch a female Predator movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends.

Who's the lead?

And what kind of character is she?

>if it menstruates, we can't kill it, because it's female, and females are always good and strong, much stronger and smarter than smelly boys.

All female anything is always bad.

Not again.

not if it's shit, and it would be

If you're a woman on your period, I WORSHIP you, i adore you

You are so beautiful and strong

t. beta male
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

>shitty letterboxed 480x360 screencap
Why are you so disrespectful to your waifus, juranoid?

Remember "Bad Girls" (1994) !? It all depends on the story. I really think it should be taken place "NOW" since we all live in the middle of the movement on the feminism.

How about it's being taken place during the presidential campaign. The core protagonist is like Mrs Clinton.

>On-duty solider fighting in the field
>Face perfectly covered in makeup

Oh, Hollywood.

>letting your women go into battle without looking hot
what kind of barbarian nation do you come from

>none of those chicks will even shoot you in the kneecaps

>female Predator

But I already watched Tiny Furniture, OP.

they already had a female one. it's called alien

No
Women are not up to snuff physically

damn op you domb

What is this supposed to be?
Some gaunt faced skank playing as soldier?

that could work as a female predator

no because i cant take women seriously in action roles. im not sexist, i have nothing against women at all, i just find it laughable when they try to act physically intimidating or cool. Not only that, but "badass" female characters are often portrayed in really goofy fashions that are self conscious about not letting them seem like damsels in distress to the point where it comes off as tryhard, like furiosa

Just find a cougar

>battle

>image.jpg

has there ever been a believable tough girl character besides linda hamilton in Terminator 2 and arguably those 2 big bitches in Conan? And dont say emily blunt. that bitch looks like a face transplant patient

Charlie Jap and Bong are the only QTs

>a combined 0 seconds of combat experience

It should be Amy Schumer's first serious role fighting the Predator
She can even blast his nuts and say an awesome 1 liner.

Emily Blunt, in Edge of Tomorrow shape, is one of a bunch of soldiers tasked with protecting AID workers in some shit hole country. Think of John Rambo and those aid workers.

Shit gets real when the Pred turns and starts killing the aid workers. Emily wants to defend them but her team fragments and there's infighting as the soldiers have to face up to how they view their own relationship with soldiering; defend the workers or leave them.

Eventually they're all picked off with emily being left last cos she's a woman and the predator has an interest in her, being a woman and a fighter. At the end it's Emily using an abandoned village as cover as she uses every trick in the book defeat the pred.

>Emily Blunt, in Edge of Tomorrow shape,
so 85 pounds?

>have you ever been mistaken for a man?

lewd

nah she came off as the ships meathole more than anything judging by how sensitive and overcompensating she was

No. Enough with all this feminist power trip bullshit. You have had your 15 minutes of fame.

Things need to return to normal. No more muh racism bullshit, no more feminism trash, and no more diversity shit.

Just. Let. It. Die.

>slowly and awkwardly loads the shell, almost dropping it
why the fuck are women allowed in any kind of combat or thinking role in any military?

only if the predator has giant jiggly crab titties

>implying the first Predator wasn't female

I hope a predator finds you and skull fucks you for that idea

>emily blunt
>michelle yeoh
>brie larson
>agent tits
>bridget regan
>directed by Kathryn Bigelow

Sure I would, but Sigourney Weaver needs some kinda cameo

modern day goddess venus.

Somehow now it sounds like a misogynist anti-menstrual joke.

kek
e
k

sundaymod sure likes the taste of finnish dick

j-just a little

It takes a shit ton of impact to detonate one of those your sexist faggot

they bleed every month

Does the gun on that tank really jank up after firing?

Britain's gonna get anally raped when they put women in the front lines. I remember reading a letter written by a woman who went on a ride along with a bunch of guys on the front lines and of how she said that it's not a place women could or should be. Guy's in a humvee shitting out in the field, sometiimes no tissue, sometimes they're in an armored vehicle and they have to shit in there, sometimes they're hunkered down in a hole or in a small room. No clean bathing water for hours and hours and its the gear you have to carry and sometimes another man.

She called it insane for a woman to want to be there. Fantasy and reality are two very different things.

kek, you never learn... :^)

It's a German made tank user. It has to sieg heil after every shot.

..have you seen that movie at all?

She does over compensate.

Strong woman roles are here to stay

Deal with it

>image.jpg

yes and despite being capable shes completely whiny, insecure and fucking pathetic because female tough guys are always written as fucking 3rd wave feminist crybabies

she gave me the chocolate fever. Sadly there aren't many girls that look like her and act halfway-decent..

Women are smaller. They always want smaller soldiers for the Tank Crews. Even if i agree that that Girl should eat some more Schnitzels.

>combat make up

i never understood this meme

Impossible, guns are the tools of the patriarchy. The movie would be 2 hours of a dozen women negotiating terms for militia disarmament in some embassy and then eating greek yogurt in a cafe before the end credits.

Well she's a woman
so there's that
and all you should need to know

cant this taco beauty make a comeback in the next movie?