Alright you guys, some asshole who straight up killed a old man out of nowhere, needs to be found

Alright you guys, some asshole who straight up killed a old man out of nowhere, needs to be found.

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Its time for a man hunt, find this nigger who killed that old man for the sake of his ex GF.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web
thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lets find this fucko

bump

good ufckin lucko buddo

I've seen a lot of gore videos in my time, this looks fake to me. The cut away, the color of the 'blood' the consistency.

I'll help. nigger lynch this piece of shit

I'm too retarded to do anything worthwhile but I wish you the best of luck. Fuck that coward cunt, hope you succeed Sup Forumsro.

hey, you dropped this

top kek

What're you talking about? I can't afford tinfoil.

Fucking lol.
15 year olds try too hard.

It's real.
The guy's dead, the family has a public statement about it including pics of them with him.

As for the other points:
>The cut away
Funny how the real videos are the least convenient, huh? I wonder if it's because he wasn't interested in framing the shot or cinematography.

>"hurr blood color"
Blood can range from a dark red to a bright red depending on oxygenation and other factors. You would know this if you were old enough to take highschool biology.

rekt

OLD NIGA = NEW QUEEN OF Sup Forums

the guy has also claimed he's killed 13 people

That man looked so sweet this nigger needs to rot

will you niggers stop crying?

Its been confirmed again and again that he keeps lying, first it was twelve, then fifteen, and then its several. Cleveland police have only confirmed this one

has he killed himself yet?

what's the name tag thing on his neck for

This.

It looks fake to me as well, but it definitely isn't. This Steve Stephenson fucker needs to be found and hung.

Be careful with that edge user, someone could get hurt!

his work badge

It was his name badge from where he works. He said the company was part of the reason why he wanted to kill people, so he made sure to wear his name badge while killing. It was Beech Brooks or something

Old Nigga's name was Robert Godwin Sr.

see this user gets it and dubs of truth

why so serious, faggot?

I fucking wish

top kek. you fuckers are totally fine with gore threads and executions but now that you can see the victim up close and hear the panic in his voice you're all upset. just goes to show that this board is full of little babies pretending they're hard as fuck when in reality they don't know shit about real life and how fucked it is to take a life. fuck this place

mad

This post represents the new Sup Forums perfectly

This!
/b is full of faggots!

why u mad tho? the world isn't as screwed yet joker.

>new Sup Forums
where the fuck have you been

LOL nigger got blasted

Chicken shit faggots just want to sit back and do nothing.
Go figure.

exactly. some grandpa got shot stop making a huge fucking deal out of it thousands of kids die everyday who the fuck cares about that 80 years old nigger

Sheeeit

So the black white male shot an elderly person ?
that is real messed up he even seems like an ex vet that just was going home in easter.

Ya know.... I'm a white guy... and I hate niggers... but I actually feel bad for this old guy.

there's a reason why people are caring more about this grandpa than kids in africa. it's because he's in a first world country

You're not allowed to, you have to be edgy and hardcore to fit in on Sup Forums now.

This old guy was shot by a nigger..there's a difference between African Americans and niggers.

why the fuck are we letting this sick fucks get attention and credit
i mean their actually calling it the easter sunday joy whatever murders like he wants them to
fuck that, call it the little bitch who cant handle his own problems and blames everyone else to the point of killing an innocent random person to try and prove some point and doesnt even have the decency to put a bullet in his own fat clogged artery face

soft fag
this nigger had it coming

is this your first time on a gore thread?

This guy gets it. African American gentlemen and niggers are two completely different species. Fat guy was a nigger, old guy was African American.

this

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web

cops are chasing someone on foot

careful on that edge, be thankful you have the safety of the internet to hide behind buddy.

grandpa was innocent, that's what makes me mad. killed in cold blood and all he was doing was enjoying his day. hope they hang that fat fuck nigger.

i do hate niggers, but still caught by some feelings. Gonna drag myself to my Bacta Tank to regenerate.

reddit kd pls

this your first time on Sup Forums faggot? user brought up a good point, fuck you edgelords

I was here long before you faggots shitted the place up

>now

>edgelord
how am i being edgy by asking you a simple question?

remember find five? good shit, man.

you're so fucking delusional.

old fag eh?
you poor pathetic bastard

This is the fat fucking nigger that killed the old man... I hope they kill this sack of shit.

I'm not who you originally replied to fucko

Hopefully he'll do something retarded and pull his gun on a cop. Then he'll get shot in the face like he should have been ages ago.

RIP Hopkins

Wait wouldn't it be that nigger killed that old nigger? If you're gonna be racist at least get it right dumbass

Newest PEPE confirmed.

the old guy wasnt a nigger he was an african american you dumb fuck

dudee i was in this thread but had to go.fuck. what happened?

show some decency towards a nigger who lived to be that old without making it into the justice system faggot.

I've seen a lot of gore videos. I'm an expert at how people die.

He set the frog on fire and dissected it then flushed it down the toilet.

how am i being edgy by asking a simple question, friend?

I actually laughed out loud for some reason

Educate yourself, fagtard. There is a difference between a "nigger" and a "black man". The guy that killed the old man is a worthless nigger. The old man was a black man. He was innocent. So I stand by what I said previously.

Explain

plus he was returning home from an easter meal with his kids and grandkids. Feels bad man.
At least it was a quick and painless death.

I thought it was faked as well. Something just looks staged to me.

>Educate yourself, fagtard. There is a difference between a "nigger" and a "black man". The guy that killed the old man is a worthless nigger. The old man was a black man. He was innocent. So I stand by what I said previously.

this is a joke, right?

Selective racism

This is real life.

well fuck. I thought he was just making hat for him and setting him free :( rip hopkins

It looks staged the way he's suddenly on the ground with blood already everywhere, but it's very much real.

rip hopkins

your question is void, this isn't a gore thread.

Translation:
>I think I'm an expert on how people die since I've only watched videos and have never experienced it first-hand.

chekt

That's how fast it happens. Life. If you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you'll miss it

Referring to the dipshit who responded to OP.

Fuck off you little cunt. This buzzfeed sub-forum is for 18 years of age or older.

I find it a bit disturbing that the chans can find a flag by tracking planes in the sky, following stars, and hearing frogs all to steel some faggots flag and replace it with a MAGA hat.

But we can't find a nigger on a killing spree because "he killed another nigger so that's okay"

I'm pretty fuckin' disappointment. Sup Forums maybe reddit will do better?

I thought he said that name and said 'its her fault'. Suppose it could've been their fault

should I call le anonymous for you buddy?

thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/

>le Sup Forums le is le one le person xD