How does a wet pussy really feel?

How does a wet pussy really feel?

Like your mom.

I guess kinda like something that's fun for a little bit but then it gets boring. And fucking a pussy after you've came in it, not fun at all.

Its the squishiest thing ever.

inb4 warm apple pie

It feels like warm-to-hot skin in the form of a hole and coated in olive oil

Like a bag of sand.

Get in the shower and touch yourself if you wanna know what a wet pussy feels like

why have you only had dry?

Have a wank using sandpaper, its a similar feel, god tier, feels, epic, epic god tier feels.

Like a big slimy pair of lips.

It's pretty nice

Heat a steak in the microwave, like for 10 seconds, put some liquid soap on it and then jerk off with it.

depends on the woman, some is fantastic, others are loose slobs that you can barely feel.

get out of your basement.

I'd tell you, but I lost most sensitivity

Like fucking a bloody asshole except without her screaming "get out!"

shut the fuck up faggot, you're not even cool.

This. I'm all too familiar with the latter

Well its like a dry pussy but weter

Like throwing a sausage down a hallway

Kinda mucusy, like the inside of your bottom lip

like a warm moist bag of sand

FPBP
fucking rekt
quit life OP
donezo

OWNED!! LOLZ XD U OWNED HIM DOOD!! HA HA HELL YEAH DOOD XD LOLZ MOM JOKES LOLZ XD

LOL literally nobody in here has fucked a girl. A cunt doesn't feel like fucking your hand in the shower. Nice try though.

Cunts are slimy and warm. find something slimy and warm and fuck it. I am pretty sure than microwave, bananna skins.. would be pretty accurate.

you got more or similar of that OP?

Like salty milk and coins.

Stinky and sticky. You can feel it.

Feels good. As long as not too wet or you feel nothing.

Microwaved watermelon works great

>dude with girlfriend who has poor vaginal hygiene detected. tell your girlfriend or mum, or dog to fucking wash her cunt. my girlfriend is absolutely immaculate.. never smells.. always flushes the jizz out after i cum in her.. perfect cunt / 10. stinky cunts are on lazy women

>too wet
no such thing, try harder virgin.

>microwaved banana skins
Everyone imminently apologize to this obvious pussy slayer, tell us more ye old Oracle

you've never had a girl dripping before. there's a point where there's too little friction. the upside is you last longer

You seem like the sort of person who would never have this problem.

Hahaha. Virgin detected. The photo is me. Heres more

Defiantly can be too wet, can't get enough traction

sloppy seconds from yourself, nothing wrong with that.. except it pulls some of the cum out, I like it when she just lays there with it marinating inside her

The the girl is fertile and very horny it can be too wet, But Pounding is good because you will last longer.

>try harder virgin.
Try harder virgin.

buy a hooker or a fleshlight

Salty milk and coins.

Like bags of sand

Rub the inside of your cheek with your finger.

Tastes good man

Like you're sticking your dick in very warm and comfortable jelly