18+ celebs

18+ celebs.

pease dont tell me thats g handellious

fuck i suddenly dont find her as attracted as i did last year

4_Y716

just gagball her while you go balls deep

holy shit i know im drunk but i thought i could still type

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I'm very lucky t-to have her as mine...

Camren Bicondova
Cat woman in Ghotam

>her
>celeb
pick one
is a complete nobody, clinging to childhood "was"
move on user
you need to grow up at some point
worshipping a little troll like that just makes you pathetic

I know right...something went so wrong. She used to be such a qt.

I-I know m-many m-men h-here d-don't h-have a-a beautiful c-celeb m-mistress and I'm v-very s-sorry f-for them...

May I share in worshipping your goddess... I'm a pure virgin

If she leaves now we'll never see a nude scene.

and I didnt even mind the mashed potato knees

dat mound

Yup. Truth speaks.

this bitch was a goddess back when I was in my late teens

wew

weak ass dude

Oh god I just came by accident.

She needs to work on her thighs.

i'd use that cake for lube to buttfuck G

I-I h-hope o-one d-day they w-will f-find fortune a-and that scaped goat, l-lightning personified, a chance t-to obtain wh-what very few p-precious have...

I don't care what anybody else says... I love you, G. Hannelius guy.

she's gorgeous but those shoes are horrid.

I licked her butthole. She was showering at the gym I janitor at. I snuck in while she was picking up her body wash and licked her butthole. It scared her, but she didn't fight back. I bent her back over and kept licking while she cried silently.

bump

Fuck yes. More.

Yes! In a heartbeat I would suck that

Errr..okay.

Mmmmmmm, if only Miley had a cock for me to suck so I could swallow her shemale cum.

He fucked her

That would be an awful waste of delicious cake. I hope you eat it afterwards.

You know he got to fuck that asshole for how much dinner cost

Oh god, do Nicki Minaj!

Thank you g-good s-sir; y-you m-must s-swear eagle e-eye, b-before i-it f-flies, through th-the d-direct skies t-to always r-remain f-faithful and t-true t-to m-my m-mistress' appurtenance, th-thinking h-her l-legs a-as b-booty w-worth m-more than m-mountainous g-gold m-mines, f-forever sprung u-upon the g-green l-land...

>tfw I should be her bf

It's just torture.

Let me put my virgin mouth to work for you Emma

Attention faggot,
See

of course!

W-Was th-this l-last S-Saturday g-good s-sir?... She d-did g-go s-solo sweet...

JJ....hnnnnngggg

Yes. Her tight hole was so delicious. For dessert, I licked her armpit stubble and sniffed her sweaty pits while I jerked off into her ass crack.

Pump JJ, unleash my load in g.

Oh yes, make me gobble those balls Miss Minaj!

can i get a hell yes amen!

Oh absolutely. So tight and pink!

Tell me a story about her asshole while I jerk.

What a-a great l-leave i-it i-is to have o-one o-of the g-great b-beauties i-in the w-world; I-I'm v-very s-sorry f-for troubling o-others w-with m-my o-over e-enthusiasms...

Look at that face.

Yes sir.

He brought her home and pushed her in the bed and flipped her over, and pulled up her dress. She's wearing a black thong.

Need Selena or Ari. PLEASE

Fuuuuuck, I just want to slide into her lubed up butthole.

I-I'm s-sorry t-to hear this g-good s-sir... She h-has b-been a-acting v-very n-normal; I-I haven't n-noticed anything d-different...

Goddess

Oh fuck yes. Could he see her asshole behind the thong? Could he smell her fragrant ass crack?

Probably because you can't rim her or molest her armpits as good and sweet as I can.

G erotic shoot when?

Her pained face while I did that would probably make me blast my load deep in her bowels.

willy wimplets need to be crushed under Ari's unforgiving boot heel! let her crush those small and laughable members into powder!

He could see the slight natural staining around her little ring peaking out behind the small piece of black fabric. He rubbed it up and down through the thong as she moaned... then he went for a sniff!