It's a 'band invents a new genre on the first song from their debut album then immediately abandons said genre' episode

>it's a 'band invents a new genre on the first song from their debut album then immediately abandons said genre' episode

Sorry but Black Sabbath DIDN'T invent Jazz.
They merely played it with a Gibson SG with unwound pickups.

honestly.
s/t is the greatest thing black sabbath has ever done in their entire life as a band and they just left it there like it was nothing at all.

op BTFO

>Black Sabbath only wrote one heavy metal song
Really nukes my nuggets

what are you dumb faggots talking about baka

we're talking about doom metal lads

Beware by Death Grips. I don't think they've done any similar song. Kind of Grunge Rap or something.

Also Black Sabbath first album is my jam.

What was the second doom metal song?

isn't Master Of Reality kinda doom metal

Not him but the first Album is like jazz and doom metal and then after that it becomes a blues punk/metal album and then MoR is stoner metal

None of those genres existed at the time. Well, jazz did but what does all of this even fucking mean considering none of those terms meant anything at the time those albums were recorded?

what fucking jazz have you heard that is even remotely similar to Black Sabbath ?

>the first Album is like jazz

ik right?

>its a "man creates a special niche genre that nobody can really emulate without looking like a complete copycat" episode

>Black Sabbath
>Jazz
What is this? A shitposting general?

>being musical plebs and not knowing true jazz when they see it
can you even show me your jazz hands?

oh, I'll show you my jazz hands
*unzips dick*

Did you think this was funny when you were typing it out?

If you're gonna shitpost at least say something mildly humorous or so over-the-top its absurd

I'll show you something absurd
*unzips dick*

Lol what the shit jazz are you talking about on the first Sabbath album?

It's just the blues with some poorly played prog elements and a few psychedelic flourishes

Did you think this was funny when you were typing it out?

If you're gonna shitpost at least say something mildly humorous or so over-the-top its absurd

Looks like we got a wild one boys
*unzips phallus* how about you show me that boipucci and I'll show you some of these jazz hands

no it's jazz you're wrong you obviously lack jazz hands please get out and never come back ty

shit I can't argue against those dubs

It's fine son just show us your Jazz Hands everyone has got a little Jazz inside them show me your Jazz user

damn

Sleep Party People are better though

At the end of the day isn't doom metal just slowed down distorted blues?

>what is War Pigs
>Sweet Leaf
>Children of The Grave
>Supernaut
>etc

i want her to sit on my fucking face

I love this man.