Does Sup Forums carry a knife 24/7?

does Sup Forums carry a knife 24/7?
post your edc knives, no spoons please

Benchmade Griptilian

what's a good mid grade knife?

I don't carry a knife 24/7, mainly because it is illegal in my country but I do have a pocket knife which I found in a field. It's in a pretty good state expect for a little rust and scratched up blade. The blade opens up by twisting it round and closes by pressing a button and pushing it back in.

Machete.

Ive had one of these for a few years, its alot more comfortable to hold than youd think and is built solidly.

spyderco,crkt,cold steel,buck,kershaw,sog etc.

Laguiole knife by Arto

no because its retarded. why would you carry a fucking knife? that shit cant protect you even against 32s

>implying the knife is for protection
You do know other things than crime and fights happen right?

Microtech

I want to buy a new pocket knife so give me some suggestions, i can get anything that isnt a switchblade.

cutting cookie packages, cutting ropes, clothes and shoelaces in emergency/first aid situation, even for prying and using it as a screwdriver

I use mine to open boxes and envelopes, cut rope and twine, sharpen sticks for marshmallow roasting, and even eat dinner.

opinel,victorinox
and this

Oh yeah, that's another use for a pocket knife. They're a great way to sharpen pencils.

All those "EDC" knives here in perfect shape and never used, what a fuckin joke

L to R
CRT, Perceval ebony damascene, Perceval super flat

>implying the photos were taken just now by the posters and aren't representative images found on google

>implying Tineye doesn't say otherwise

Who cares if they are? Doesn't really matter, just showing off the models. If they have it at hand then great

Mine.

Considering adding a lanyard hole.

leatherman wingman

I prefer drop point as opposed to sheepsfoot

Looks nice as it is bro

Once these get a nice patina to them

>Not using ublock

5.11 tanto combo edge

Yeah, but I would be really mad if lost it.

Had it for like 15 years.

Maybe go for it if you know you won't fuck up the hole

Crkt obake

doesn't look like there's room for a lanyard, or a need for one. good knife/10

have fun getting arrested

Not my pic, but this is my favorite knife. A titanium Spyderco Chaparral. It's a small knife, only 2.5" blade, but it's perfect for my EDC use.

And I love the 3D faceted handle.

My other favorites are a Spyerco Paramilitary 2, a Victorinox Huntsman, and a Victorinox Spirit X (a multitool).

Usually one of my beaters for daily use.

I always carry my Kershaw Cryo II with me.

Rather be dead with a knife than dead with nothing.

ITT: Made in China

I always have my leatherman on me. UKfag so technically illegal but never had a problem

1.78 ounces

normal shit non-paranoid people use knives for

>let me show you my pocket fedora

WTF is that for?

Here you go user

That for his self defense

Can everyone stop being such fucking faggots with this edc shit? It's a knife, you find one that works in your dominant hand and fits what you do. It's a tool. That's it. It's fine to fag out about it here, but just don't ever do it in public or social situations. It's embarrassing.

Hey I have a MUT :) Ausfag here.

It's part of the plastic bed that the carbon scraping tool sits in.

Usually carry around this thing, people dont fuck with me

How long have you had it? Had mine about 5 years. I work in construction and put it through hell.

this is my daily carry
just wish it locked

No, fucking liberal town bans carrying knives.

Yet somehow we have shall issue concealed carry law. What the fuck.

What model Benchmade is this?

Don't use the MUT much, too big to have on my erry day but it's handy to have in the drawer. Also the LEDlenser

used to love pocket knives and stuff . never carried them around in public unless i was camping or using it as a tool for work. anytime I saw a friend or someone show off a knife they carried it was always some tuff guy thing.. and ..to me that says the opposite. lil punk ass bitches. if your gonna go hard go fucking hard and carry a battle axe so u can't conceal

Kershaw Cryo. Use it primarily at work, sturdy little Tucker and not too bad at about $50 U.S.

Benchmade 940-1. Light, durable, holds an edge, and easy to clean. I never would've spent that much on a knife without an employee discount.

you damn motherfucker,i want to work in a place like that

It's just like any other production job. It's cool at first, but you get tired of looking at knife parts all day. And everyone and there brother asks for a knife.

Probably the best knife and multi-tool for the price.

i thought that you work in a knife shop

used to, now only on occasion. aside from my leatherman squirt ps4 which i carry all the time.
the spyderco sage was my main edc knife, pic related

combo edge only works on tanto style tips
still gay as shit though

how can you edc that shit

do you enjoy stabbing your lap ?

I work at benchmades production factory.

I used to carry 24/7. Told myself it was a tool. Then got to a better place with my mental issues and realized I was carrying due to a fear of being attacked.

Thats cause youre a faggot.

Walther & Herbertz (Germany)

endura 4 for fishing and backpacing
manix 2 for everything else

Ti

been using rat 2s for years I always break the tip

>that's not a knife m8
>THIS is a knife

wonder how much they weigh each

>huge rubber dildo, anal beads, banana
the rest is just overkill

fucking serrated

I carry a keshraw blade its light and strong.

nice dubs
that is a flux capacitor

I have pic related for general cutting purposes, but I hardly ever carry it in the city.

Gerber fast action, tanto blade.

What does edc stand for?

Usually have a basic size 09 opinel pocket knife on me.
No pic because that shit can be found all over the internet.

Based Irish Mike.

Definitely not the best but it's great for carving and occasionally cutting through foliage

I'll guess that's the only knife you own