Just

just

End my fucking life already

me too

put your hands up if you wanna fucking die

thiw uncomfortable period will blow over in a few days/weeks and we will all go back to out usual faggotry. our combined autism is prolonging it

my life is an uncomfortable period I can't wait to fucking die

i just woke up and now i have coffee :)

I like this gif.

I know but it is sad it makes me feel more happy then I have felt is many years isn't it?

do you like this to?

also why not make this a comfy/cute/relaxthrad. post nice things to cheer up each others :3

Thanks, kind stranger. I definitely need it

I don't have any relaxing images, could you post some?

u welkcome. i hope you find find at least one positive thing today before you go to bed :)

dude, thats be best

does this counts

What the hell. Meant to say The Best. Got lost in thought kek

i will post everything i have, there will be a nice mix

delicious. I got some cool whip in my fridge

thank you :)

do this while on shrooms. its awesome lol

it may be hard but it's right you know

My thing about this is that I don't have much trouble in my life seeing as how I live in a nice home in a quiet neighborhood with parents who give a damn about me despite being almost 20 and a college dropout.

What gets me sometimes is that I know some good friends of mine are gonna be gone soon and I'm not gonna see them for a long while and all I have is really all I have.

enjoy your friends while you can, take the time and make it yours! :)
but why will your friends be gone?

she acts like i dont exist

Well, one that I've known for years is going into the navy and is shipping out next month.

I do have one in the army and his contract is going to end next year and he'll be back in my town in no time so yeah.

live your own life, if someone doesn't like you, ignore them and move on with your life. there is someone for you, but it's waste of time be angry/sad at someone who does not like you the same way.

Kill yourself you fucking giant faggot

i hope you get a hug today :3