/stg/ - Stranger Things General - El game edition

Can you believe /ourshow/ is still going strong?

There's still people who just started watching it. I know one couple that got Netflix just to watch the show.

Is anybody more based than El?

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/5qVhUuLqjaY
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
philsandifer.tumblr.com/post/148587485731/i-think-my-view-on-stranger-things-in-the-end
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was fucking garbage

Please kill yourself

There was a Netflix survey asking what plot lines people most interested to see in season 2, Mike and El relationship is not one of them, what does it mean?

should I start watching it?

yes of course you faggot

>people find Nancy attractive

Its good, but insanely overrated.

Most overrated thing of 2016 so far

It's hard to get through because it's so dull. I'm sure the last two episodes will make up for the first six though.

Yeah, I'll kill myself because I'm not some normie sheep that enjoys whatever bullshit is fed down his throat

Let me guess; you also watch Games of Thrones don't you?

why

Only bad thing about Netflix full releases at once is that discussion of the show is a bit whack. Sometimes it's fun to get hyped about episodes and theorize and what not but with Netflix you've basically got to stay clear of all discussion until you've finished the series.

Also, the monster was shit design and not spooky in the least. Fire that concept artist and get the guy(s) who worked on Pan's Labyrinth.

No, game of thrones is a fucking stupid show for SJWs, homosexuals and trannies.

If you grew up in the 80s you will get them nostalgia feels. Very campy.
Part Goonies, ET, Tales from the Crypt, Tales from the Darkside.

I didn't

Why is antonio banderas blocking the background?

Us 80s kids amirite XD

>yfw the edge is so sharp you can't enjoy good shows

I'm glad /stg/ threads have been slowing down lately

>I know one couple that got Netflix just to watch the show.
are they kinda stupid? there's torrents for it

Normalfags have this need to pay for shit

No one cares. No one cares about you, what you do or don't like, or anything about you.

You're nobody.

that looks laughable

It works in context

yeah, also was hoping for something more menacing after the buildup in the first episodes.

Just finished the show. I'm fucking astounded people kept asking "HOW ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER SEASON THE ENDING SEEMED PRETTY FINAL TO ME!!!"

You fucking brainless cunts. There are a million threads left dangling. Definitely enough for them to go multiple directions for a second season.

>turning it into a general
Well I guess now the threads are just contentless chat threads which won't remain on topic.

How do we save our froggo?

vine.co/v/5qVhUuLqjaY

Fascinating how the My Little Pony audience has found a new show about which they are for now authorized to obnoxiously post in a general board.

Friendship is magic, am i right faggot?

Then burn in hell you filthy millennial.

But seriously, it's a story that works well in the era it takes place, that's really all that needs to be said if the whole "love letter to 80's stephen spielberg" doesn't get your juices flowing. Apart from that the characters are all interesting and well rounded and their stories weave together well and they avoid a lot of cliches (but there still are some for sure).

Back to /reddit/ with you

It's just a phase, it'll pass. I mean all 12 year olds are autistic in their own special way, I know I was.

>I'm butthurt as fuck so I'm going to associate this thing I hate with mlp, Sup Forums and hillary clinton!!

What a pathetic node you are.

Yfw she will never (grow up to be 18 and) AAAAAAARGGGG your dick in half

>mlp redditor tries the reddit meme
how cute, now fuck off our board.

Thread reported by the way, no underage deviant pedo shit is allowed in here.

alright thanks friend I'll start watching it

the cgi for it was syfy asylum movie tier at times too

I'm just came here for Eleven and nothing more.

general threads are cancer.

you people are the worst

Best qt

Anyone else think season 2 will be a time skip to when the kids are older?

Why were the special effects so bad Sup Forums?

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the show as a whole but the monster often looked like it came from a 2005 video game and the hole into the monster world in the lab was down right amateur. The layers of skin/mucus whatever that you had to penetrate to get through the hole looked even less realistic than the monster did.

Lack of money. Afteraffects is cheaper than a robotic, and since this was a small production, they would rather put that money into building the world. The upsidedown looked pretty good.

Her brother is cuter.

Why aren't you guys following El's snapchat? She's on vacation in Spain...

She is getting a lot of sun.

why is she in hospital?

This looks better on her than that hospital gown that she was wearing in the show.

Is that her friend or her sister?

>If you grew up in the 80s

people who grew up in the 80's are in their 40's and 50's

>letting your 14 year old kid be this public on social media
Why does this make me angry?

Rarity is best pony

Is Millie a whore?

>14

u-uh guys...

You now realize that Millie has replaced Emma Watson as the cutest British starlet with a pixie cut.

Emma is now the annoying British feminist...

>those sunglasses

Dropped

>mfw she's 12
Christ that's even worse

What would YOU do if you were her "Papa" and nobody knew she existed and you kept her locked up in a secret government facility?

She probably became a whore a loooong time ago...

I want to rewatch it on vhs on my old crt. I miss the 80s.

Oh look - she is a fan of Stranger Things. She has good taste in shows!

it wasnt good but it definetly was not garbage, what brought you to the conclusion?

people just care more about aliens i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
someone PLEASE do something with this song and El clips, my laptop cant handle WVM and the program keeps crashing.

Reminder that the last 3 episodes are pure kino disaster and drag the show down from 6/10 to a stinky Netflix 4/10.

ITT: Pedo circlejeks

>Season 1: Kidz

>Season 2: Teenagers

>Season 3: Adults

>Literally who and El?
we all know El and OurGuy should end up together

oh shit, is that official? or fan made?

That face, that fuckin mouth.

WTF I hate Eleven now

She has the face of a average whore.

Aliens are probably the least interesting part of the show.

imagine if nancy was thicc

Steve is an absolute madman

I don't get it. What was the joke?

I'm worried this will be the case. St reminded me a lot of the first half of IT which really is the best part, the adult part of the film is shit. I hope stranger things doesn't go down this route.

is it weird how much she looks like winona?

mai new frogfu

Stop cucking him already

no... poor finn...

She's very very thin. It looks very unhealthy.

Well I'm assuming they didn't have a massive budget. But I did like the monster when it wasn't fully revealed, like seeing parts of it coming out the walls. But the full reveal looked a bit goofy. The head looked silly.

Budget I'm assuming. It's a Netflix original.

Same here
I hope she doesn't end up becoming some slut posting pics of herself in lingerie in a few years

autism general

Autism, cuck, faggot, kys, angryfrog.jpg

whatevs ma man~~ bono deendoe

Skeleton fetishes are apparently in.
Her Caren Carpenter-look is definitely not something that was considered sexy in the 80s.
Her friend had more of those kinds of curves.
Too bad she died in episode 2.

autism

Slug confirmed terrorizing the sewers while the kids grow up in season 2?

>tfw finn and millie hate each other so there will be no chemistry between them in season 2

just fuck this show up

wtf i hate episode 2 now

philsandifer.tumblr.com/post/148587485731/i-think-my-view-on-stranger-things-in-the-end

>I think my view on Stranger Things, in the end, boils down to thinking that 80s kids don’t deserve to be rewarded after fucking up their reactions to Ghostbusters so badly.

Does he have a point?

why is this /ourshow/?

reddit and netflixplebs eat this shit up
or could it be you're /got/ general ledditors?

i thought the show was terribly mediocre i did not enjoy it much i watched it in one sitting while playing a videogame on another monitor

Nah. If it's then it's because Finn is working on IT so he's barely around anyway
And
>Kissing sucks
I expected nothing different from a 12 year old kissing awkwardly for the first time in front of a whole crew with big cameras and with someone who you're only friends as far as we know
>I like Caleb better
>At school with my favorite Gaten
can't even make up her mind
also kids that age tend to be in denial if they harbor any kind of feelings for someone else anyway. I know my friends did back then

Exactly. I can't wait to see El's actress come back as another clone of the original Jane. Plus, we're gunna get to see more shit about Aliens rather than parallel planes of existence

>i watched it in one sitting while playing a videogame on another monitor

You sound retarded.

The characters, directing and sound design is pretty excellent senpai. Those are the reasons to like it.

But it's still a 6, maximum 7/10. There's so much stuff that's similar to other films that it's frankly ridiculous. 'But that's the point' doesn't excuse the fact that it's still largely unoriginal, especially in its story. Just forget about Will and the upsidedown for a second, and tell me how this isn't a rip-off of ET. It also progresses quite predictably, right up to the part where El becomes a reason for the boys to have a small conflict. Definition of style over substance t b h

this isn't some fucking fine art movie it's a dumb hehe nostalgy xD show for retarded american college kids whos hobbies include "netflix and chill" and never even saw the 80s in the first place

winona ryders character was some of the worst bullshit i've seen this year, a complete fucking retard

there was absolutely nothing about this show worth praising

>I think my view on philsandifer in the end, boils down to thinking that he deserves to be fucked with a rake