I'm having trouble deciding if I should stay with my girlfriend or not. Pic related, it's her

I'm having trouble deciding if I should stay with my girlfriend or not. Pic related, it's her.
>been together almost a year and a half
>the sex is incredible, she's as tight as I could ever want
Sadly I just don't like her personality. She's just so boring and over affectionate, she and I have such big differences in our interests and hobbies. I just feel like she's not the one, but we're already planning on moving in together eventually and getting married. What do you think, Sup Forums?

You should probably dump her if you don't enjoy being around her user
Or else you'll just wind up cheating on her

Have been in the exact situation, girl had the same personality issues.
I wanted to build my track car she wanted to sit in and do her hobbies, I would accommodate her hobbies but she as always moaning when I done mine.
She fucked so good but the sex dosnt make up for the shit personality.
Honestly I would ditch her and find one that matches better with you.
I did, I'm currently with a new girl.
Her personality Is amazing but the sex is a little shit

her pussy is pretty nice post more

how old are you?

it sounds like you have made up your mind

I feel what you're saying, my biggest issue with leaving her is that I'm not sure I could actually find a better girl. I'm gaining a bit of weight, I don't do very well in social situations anymore, I'm uncertain that I could pull off a long term relationship again

>she and I have such big differences in our interests and hobbies.

Meaning your won't be hanging out doing the same thing that you get on each others nerves.

Slam the gym, slam a few fat girls to get that social shit back on track

>stay with gf
>move in together
>get married
>have kids
>be miserable
>kill self
>???
>profit

you're lucky you have what u got.. better do your best to make it work otherwise you'll regret it later.. as long as she is faithful to you, you won the lotto.

Try getting her to change things you don't like, and offer her for you to do the same.
Start small, and actually put in the effort and tell her to as well.
If you actually want to try to stay with her do that. If it doesn't work, break it off.

It's not just like that. We can't even stand each others favourite things to do, it's really hard to pretend like I enjoy stupid movie theories and shitty hentai 24/7

agreed. If it fails, leave her.

This is good advice, actually. Thank you, I'll try that.

Just be reasonable about what you ask of her, and expect her to mess up quite often at doing it. But if she puts in the effort she wants to be with you. She should expect you to mess at first too. If you find yourself, or her not wanting to put in the effort, you should probably call it off. Becuase one part doesn't want to stay if they don't put in any effort.
Just remember to not judge her if she messes up, changing part of one's personality takes time. If she tries to do the thing you ask but mess up, still reward her for trying. DO NOT punish her or shit will go very badly.

jump ship before you move in together

You guys have been pretty helpful. So here's another pic. Thank you.

The fact you think there's 'the one' out there means you will probably always look for excuses for your current partner not to be that. So all I can suggest is this:
You stick with her in hopes that you both change enough that you end up with the similar interests, this could takes years, and things could get real fucking sour because regardless of how much you try to hide it; when you aren't feeling fully committed to somebody in a relationship, it shows.
Or, you accept the way you feel now and find somebody else. The next person could be worse, or better, but if you're considering leaving your current gf you probably just want change more than anything. Don't stay with somebody or leave somebody because of the sex, from my experience bad sex eventually improves.

It does sound like a commitment issue though, OP.

she looks fat

well not with that attitude... Don't settle, and regret it in 20 years. If you're a real piece of shit, then just keep fucking her until you get a new chick. Sometimes it turns some chicks on knowing you have a GF.

You're right, man. Honestly, this all goes back to high school, I've always had a really hard time being content and just admitting that I love her.

Actually she's about 120 pounds. She just wears wool clothing and has a big ass.

Need more pics to help, can't tell from those. nice vagoo tho

aait well she does have a nice ass, hope you guys work it out, I'm in a 8year relationship and for us its the other way around, we have the same interests get along very well and being with her just makes me feel better but our sexlife has really dummed down, we talked about it and she agreed that her libido went down so now I have a side piece its only a online thing but it helps, so my advice man it doesn't matter what the subject is just talk to her about it, if she truly loves you and you do her then u can make it work.

Can we get boob pics?

My opinion, I think you should tell her what's on your mind and open up. She'll probably understand. Even tho you said sex is great and all but that's not all you want in a relationship. It's all about connection man. And you said you don't feel it with her. So yeah hopefully I was a bit of help

hope you guys can work it out

lol youre an idiot

Honesty is most important, user

Keep in mind you've only been with her a year and a half. That isn't much at all, and if you're around each other enough you'll start to change and she will too. You're at the end of the 'fun' stages of a relationship, then you get the 'is this shit what I want' stage, after that you'll just kinda accept how things are and probably sometimes regret it, but then you'll realise how comfortable you are with this person. That comfort is unmatched by anything else, there is nobody else you can have that connection with in your life without going through all that shit again. And the older you get, those early stages become more insufferable because you know how that comfort feels and it seems like it's never coming.

Just go along with the ride. And when you argue about stupid things, after it cools down, apologise. You need those little arguments as things go on, and apologising after them just seems to work.

Don't do this. You can't honestly expect to be with a girl for like 18 months and then tell her you don't want to be with her unless you actually want to break up. Even if you're careful about how you tell her, she's only going to hear that you don't like her as much as she thought you did.
Honesty like that isn't always healthy to share.

OK OP ima fuck you up with some experiences ive had with this situation

so iv been there, iv had a long relationship of 6 years, i loved her and her me, she was in love with me but i never was. I thought thats just how i loved actually. i didnt know what it was like to fall for someone since highschool, but i shrugged that off cuss i just thought i couldnt love someone like that again since i had experienced heart break from my first gf who i was infatuated with. anyway so i ended up cheating on my ex a couple times during our 6 years but she never found out. i still loved her but my mind did wander. anyway we wended up breaking up after almost getting married and having a place together. it didnt hurt me THAT bad but it did hurt. anyway..fast foward to about 3 months ago. i was introduced to a girl who lit a fucking fire in me. we hit it off from the very moment we met and the more i was with her the more i felt this feeling of infatuation. i knew i could fall for her. it was crazy because i thought i couldnt do that anymore. like i legit had no eyes for anyone else but her. anyway me an her didnt work out because of complications. we dated for about a month and when we stopped, it bothered me just as much as it did with my ex of 6 years. thank god i didnt completely fall for her otherwise id be sitting in the dark for a month probably. anyway...trust me man there is always someone out there who is going to catch you off guard and make you feel extremely good about yourself and her. now that i know what kind of girl can really burn a fire in me or whatever, i dont go seeking just any old pretty girl. so in the meantime ill just date around and put my peepee in other girls i find attractive to keep me busy.

put it this way OP

If you have to really find reasons to marry someone, that alone is a shiny bright red flag. you CAN talk to her about it so you guys can work it out. but if you truely feel its not right.

then it isnt.

you're an idiot and dont know shit. enjoy the sex and company, because youll crave both of those later

>cheated on her
>thought i loved her
Nah, you're just an idiot. If you can cheat on somebody you don't really give a fuck about them.

no i loved her asshat

i got over the urge to cheat stage when we moved in together though. that lasted about 2 years then we broke up. i was like 24 at the time when we broke up. people work differently but i did love her that i know for sure. i recently found that im okay with out complete monogamy during a relationship as well. i didnt think i would but since iv been single iv been trying different rules with girls to see what else i can an cant handle.

No, you didn't love her. You can't find it in yourself to cheat on a girl you actually love, it hurts you deeply to know you're betraying somebody you care for.

Hey OP, almost in exact same situation as yours. 1.5 years and I just didn't want to be with this girl forevermore. I'd let her know about this on our 3rd month or so, though.

She wanted to stick around regardless. We were hanging out probably more often than an average couple, still. This was until a couple of days ago. I feel kind of in love with another girl, while I constantly gaze a bunch of girls already.

Here's one thing: You say you aren't that so into this girl, yet, you probably are staying as faithful as you can to her. It would be horrible to be cheated while you were already giving up on your excitement, just to be with her and be content, right?

I say, you both should just move on. Fuck every once in a while until you get together with somebody else. Being a girl, she'll probably find one sooner than you do. Just try not to mind that. She might be tight, her tits might be bouncy, but you probably want to just taste further, like I do.