Movies you have some real life connection to. Pic related, my dad was an extra in Starship troopers

Movies you have some real life connection to. Pic related, my dad was an extra in Starship troopers

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0925678/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw Ben Affleck filming a scene in Surviving Christmas

I heard most of the cast was played by turks. even klendathu was filmed in some turkish villages in anatolia.

My dad was in the audience of the scene where they play that futuristic football

>I heard most of the cast was played by turks.

My dad felt asleep during the premiere of the Phantom Menace and started snoring loudly.

probably improved the movie

My uncle from my step-father's family got to play an Iraqi soldier in Three Kings.

>I heard most of the cast was played by turks

Are you referring to the bugs?

took me a moment

My friend was the redhead bully in The Bridge to Terabithia

you faggot non-citizen asshole, my dad survived klendathu in real life.

is your dad Clancy Brown?

I was considered for the role of anakin skywalker

my 10th grade teacher was a life guard in jaws 2

"yes"

I watched several films in Real Life, therefore I have a connection to them.

I was an extra in Miles Ahead. Have yet to see the movie

My dad's boyfriend was one of the background riders of Rohan in LOTR.

I've been an extra in a bunch of movies and shows the last 8 years. Basically just live in a state where you don't need to be in a labor (near a major city of course), get on casting company's email lists, and submit your shit as the opportunities come.

>labor
*labor union. It's late.

Im Leslie Jones

My cousin had an extra role as a background hooker, but whatever scene she was in ended up getting cut or something.

>thinking is hard

This isn't real, right?

My uncle is one of the top sound engineers in the NZ film industry.

magnificent

is everyone related in new zealand

How do i find companies to get on their email lists?

I have a pet peeve where people call someone barely related to them family.

An uncle to some people in NZ could mean their father's friend's cousin.

But this is my mother's brother.

imdb.com/name/nm0925678/

My web design class had a video call lesson with one of the composer for terminator genysis. Me and a friend stayed in during snack to ask him some things. He also worked on mgsv and bo3 i think.

i only ask because every kiwi has an uncle who was in lord of the rings, or is related to some rapper

Yeah basically everyone knows someone in the LotR trilogy. My brother's cry as a baby was recorded but not used.
There's also an old man in my area that played a hobbit in The Hobbit trilogy.

Where do you live? Literally just google [your city] casting agencies, websites will have forms to upload info and join an email list.

desu I mean it's only like one or two a year where I live (Pittsburgh), pay is minimal and you usually sit around in holding 90% of the time until they need you for a shot where you might just be walking across the street or something, but it's still neat if they use the scene and you're on camera.

Nowadays they just use social media to announce any extras openings. But once you became a regular, they'll sent you an invitation to you directly.

The pay sucks, waiting took forever but its pretty fun when the shooting starts. The on-set catering are awesome; it's also the best time to get to know the staff.

I live in los angeles so I'll probably manage to get something
Thanks, user

how many sheep did they use for the movies?

do you really doubt black peoples lack of intelligence?

Dark Knight Returns was filmed in my home city. Several of my friends are in the stadium scene and I got to see the Bat Mobile irl.
Apparently, Tom Hardy's Band voice was even more ridiculous before editing.

It was in Pittsburgh right?

>they just use social media to announce any extras openings
Looks like it's not for me.

father was an extra

I was in the stadium scene too! Its funny because there actually wasn't that many people there, most of the people in stadium on the film were edited in.

Its "Rises" you dipshit.

I walked into the set of the new pirates of the caribbean (whale skeleton with a grave inside) while exploring rock pools and got yelled at by security

PROOF?

I'm a good friend with the director Colin Minihan, and was on set a few times as well as supplying cheap camcorders for film props.

was filmed in my city, has a shot literally outside my house

My dad plays a Russian extra in this.

Yeah.
Yeah that's what they told me. It's funny, one of my friends in that scene was there with his now ex-girlfriend and they were one of the few extras who were seen in focus. He can't watch the movie anymore. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure they both got blown up in the film.
Fuck, I always mix those two up.

Close relative plays one of the major characters. Also a friend who didn't know the relative plays another major character. Was a pretty big coincidence tbqh.

14 years ago I was dating a grill who's aunt was a casting agent; she recruited non-speaking extras.

Her aunt put her into 11 different movies; some major ones too.

My high school teacher used to work on a studio lot and said he hung out with Chris Farley; he said that the character you saw on the screen was who he was in real life. A funny, manic, energetic, party animal.

My ex-grillfriend met QT in between flights at a hotel bar; he bought everyone a round and just chatted. He was super laid back; I think he just hates the paparazzi and his crazy persona is just to keep his mystique levels up.

I worked on a student film with a stormtrooper corpse from episode 7. He said he just lay on the floor for 12 hours a day. The crew would kick him in the head to see if he's a dummy or not. Good stuff

Con Air my dad was the guy who carried the shit ton of handcuffs on his back for 3 seconds

In middle school our art class made banners and signs for this movie, and one of my close friends was an extra.

Because my family is distantly related to Amon Goeth

Also I went to elementary school in Evans' City where this was filmed, and one of my teachers was an extra.

I live about 5 minutes up the street from the cemetery. When I was a kid my family and I would always go there for walks, and pick black berries in the woods

Sup Forums is leaking desu

>t.

My dad got to sit down and have lunch with the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises when they were filming on location.
Really.

My Grandfather worked on set for this (as well as a lot of others). Jammy sod even got to play football with Rosanno Brazzi when he joined the crew's kick about

I literally live in Buenos Aires

I lived next to where they filmed The Pianist.
On Zaokopowa street, right there.
The building where I lived was demolished since then.

My dad helped build the sets for Michael Collins, he built most of the doors that exploded in the action sequences