Tfw no Japanese gf

>tfw no Japanese gf

GOTTA

Oh golly, tell me, who wouldn't like to shove his tongue in her asshole or pussy?

Race-Mixing is Marxist.

KYS

WTF I'm a Marxist now!

Would alt-right deem me degenerate for wanting to sniff her anal?

Shes ugly fucking kill yourself

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I would have but she gave me the will to live.
Marxism confirmed for Jesus.

I'll bet your face is covered in zits and you haven't seen or touched a naked female body, not even once.

You aren't missing much, most are shallow hoes who sleep around a lot

>tfw no 2000 yo virgin werefox gf

I want to impregnate japanese girls

kys

>you will never chikan a japanese schoolgirl on a crowded train
It's not fair.

>she's ugly

pol has rotted your stupid brain
go outside and get a fucking life

Beta leftycucks get the rope

Die race mixing scum

dude listen to yourself. You sound so fucking stupid. Imagine the confused or disgusted looks you'd get for saying that in public. You're some kid who had too much free time and too few friends so you spent too much time on Sup Forums and you actually start to believe in this crap.

I guarantee if you were leading a successful social and academic/professional life you wouldn't give a damn about racemixing.

Yes, we are all muslim and black lives matter.

In his defense he managed to make you type that out.

ah the old "pretending to be retarded."

Was worried there for a second that people actually think racemixing is actually immoral. Thankfully it was just a joke.

FAKE! The boobs are part of the dress.

Who knows? All I know is that Asians are delicious.

gf(male)

*sneef*

Marx was a racist you faggot, at least know what you're talking about.

The obsession with racemixing is solely american.

You are missing out friendo

Nice pose, not pretty though.

>not pretty though
you mean her puss or face?

Face.

who care about her face desu

I do.

But whew, that's a great ass.

Seriously tho what makes japanese girls so rapeable? They always look like they're asking for it.

Shiieet she is so fine holy fuck i would love to fuck her with the socks on

Whenever one of these ass threads come around, The first thing I always look for is the obligatory fart response

Because they're asking for it

No nip bf

Hurts deeply

why even live.

;__; ive forgotten how to live

same here man ;n;

It's like they are designed solely for fulfilling depraved fantasies and fetishes

>tfw you will never be an Allied soldier in Japan in 1945 and get to rape qt Japanese village girls

Can we just post hot Asians?

Me first.

They all look the fucking same.

>tokyofacefuck
GREAT taste mi amigo.

>tfw no Korean gf
ftfy

>eye bags
Wew lad. Natural Koreans are qt is as fuck, they don't need to cut themselves up and get turned into plastic.

>The obsession with racemixing is solely american.

lol

You guys won't wake up until half your population has curly hair

They won't wake up at all.

Germans are the ultimate cucks. Too stupid to think for themselves and too scared to even question why. They are a race of idiots,

Seems like the japs are starting to inject their butts with stomach fat too
Sad

Who is this qt???

Truly a waste.

What a shame...

>tfw no japanese waifu to make hafu children with

why commit white genocide?

I'd rather date a hapa

So what are they eating where it needs to be censored?

Hopefully won't be thought of as a racist, but hapas and hafus really weird me out. It's like looking at an Asian and a white person at the same time, and creeps me out.

being gay is wrong

Probably just the girl's name written on it (presuming that's a cake), which the family was smart enough to censor before putting online.

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese) are honorary aryans therefore it is ok to mix with them

She looks like a howler monkey
Subhuman/10

>""White nationalists"" will willingly destroy their own race

The future is interesting

Awful taste senpai. Get out of my country.

I don't see anything wrong with half asians or being racist.

In fact I don't see anything wrong with any half as long as it isn't part black.

They really aren't that different. They're just better at make up and use more exposure when taking photos

you fuckin racist scum, i'd gladly squeeze all this racist bullshit out of you with my shoe on your dirty throat.

>sana

That doesn't sound so bad

Wew what are you, some nigger in Russia?

what are you some cuck from yrop who's girl cucked you with bbc?

Well I guess I'm correct and you're a nigger. What are you doing up there?

Please stop posting pics , Muh dick is touching the toilet and that's not hygienic

>In fact I don't see anything wrong with any half as long as it isn't part black.

This is because you are half berber so of course you like race mixing

Yes, probably.

>56%

I knew an Ukranian guy who would always call anus "anal". Is this a language thing, or are you that suicidal dramallama?

>bolivia
How does it feel that even womanlet japanese girls are taller than average male bolivian? Can you even consider yourself a man?

Anal is how we refer to anus informally in EE sometimes.

#tatargirlsmasterrace

Man, why i am so beta? [spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]

Glad I am a tatar.

haha choorka :DDD

Turks are NOT white!

>tfw no tiny asian gf to racemix with

Luckily panama has one of the largest chinese communities and they cream their pants if you speak chinese, which I do.

tfw no Japanese gf although I'm Japanese

as you wish, Sweden

>suicidal drama llama
Story pls

How long did take for you to learn chinese?

not shaving is fucking gross

What's an EE?

Bipolar dude I added from /soc/ to practice my English with, tried to kill himself twice and was contemplating a third attempt.
Not sure if he's dead or if he just blocked me like he told he always does with people when he suddenly hear THE VOICES. Probably the latter.

I already knew japanese from my weeb years so it was only two years of very relaxed studying before I was reading it decently well. Can't speak it for shit or write it since I'm an unlikable autist who never gets to practice but that'll come with time and exposure.

There's somewhere around 300,000 ethnic chinese in panama, a country of less than 4,000,000 so it has incredible value when on a job hunt and opens a lot of doors.

Lol racemixing is not any kind of genocide you stupid stormnigger

I would every single one of them until I can't walk anymore

GETTA