Tips on how to not hate everyone I meet Sup Forums they're all so fucking stupid everyone...

Tips on how to not hate everyone I meet Sup Forums they're all so fucking stupid everyone. Speaking stupid pointless bullshit and then they get mad when you start telling them the truth behind their illusions. Does anyone agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201112/polymath-physicist-richard-feynmans-low-iq-and-finding-another
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Maybe you're just a dumb ass.

If everyone you meet anoys you, you're the one that is anoying.

>2 posters

Doubt it people just talk shit old people don't annoy me because they aren't fucking stupid

When was the last time you got laid? Or is sex also "stupid pointless bullshit" for you? Seems to me you got a severe case of depression from the lack of pussy to me.

Yeah sex is pointless also. Fucking humans slaves to their emotions. I'm not depressed just disappointed.

How old are you, OP?
And keep in mind mods don't do a fucking thing about underageb&s anymore so you can tell us the truth.

18, "keep in mind mods don't do a fucking thing about underageb&s anymore so you can tell us the truth." Haha

learn to swim or you'll drown

find some people that don't annoy you
i'm 26 and have found one so far

>they're all so fucking stupid everyone. Speaking stupid pointless bullshit and then they get mad when you start telling them the truth behind their illusions.

wait... so... you went to Sup Forums. You thought Sup Forums would be different. This is an actual thought you had. what the fucking shit man

Your the lucky one, I'm trying, don't mind if I drown though

Yeah people here tend to have more open minds

Bruh, I see at least one poster a day who clearly states he's underage and I rarely see shit done about it. It's more likely than you think.
Also,
>18
Haha

I'm sure you do

alright OP, just MGTOW and learn about the world around you
>Fractional Reserve Banking
>Quantum Physics
>Neural-Chemical Sciences
you clearly aren't suited for interaction with others
do something with your life and contribute...

Perhaps, contribute to the nothingness, seems fine to me. Thanks, truly

Honestly, you sound autistic.

Chris?

Is that such a bad thing

nah man, OP's live is potato

I'm picking through the thread, trying to piece together who you are as a person and I gotta tell you, OP, it's not looking bright.

Take it from me, you're going to need to drop this unearned sense of superiority if you're gonna survive out of highschool.

Look down on your classmates while you can, I guarantee you they have more planned for after graduation than you do at this point.

is OP Elliot Rodger?

Possibly, but plans mean nothing, just because someone has plans doesn't mean they will come to fruition

it's hard im no retard tumblr fag i've got a select few people who i get on with and plenty of people i know, i get on with everyone but find them annoying and boring

my gf, my workmates and a few close friends i can talk shit to and no one cares,

Maybe you should hang out with old people.

Holy shit.

Uhh OP, you wouldn't happen to have access to a gun, would you?

Also, unrelated question, what town do you live in?

If you can't learn to appreciate the small talk that helps build connections with people, you'll never reach a level of social intimacy with anyone that would allow you to speak your mind truthfully as you want to.

You know, that's actually some solid advice.

I think I got it, be nice to people, etc. I don't care, just needed to vent. Found out today that I'll never have things in a right way. But there's comfort in knowing something for certain, until it's not. Thank you all

Don't worry, you'll turn 16 eventually and those feelings will slowly but surely subside.

That's the problem - it's you. 'Their illusions', as if you're some enlightened mystical seer, and they're all just mindless drones.
YOU
ARE
NOT
SMARTER
THAN
THEY.
There you go, that's the truth to accept. Everyone thinks exactly the same about you, as you do about them.

This one is easy OP

1. Stop hating them in a negative context
2. Maintain the illusion you're just one of them
3. Use your hate to exploit their stupidity for your own gain be it financial or social

Some people are smarter than others that's entirely possible, just the most of the majority I encounter are delusional,

Do you do that?

Just because you pretend to be a nihilist doesn't mean you're smarter than everyone else. You're just afraid to try or care about anything because if you fail you'll have to admit to yourself that you're just like everyone else.
People aren't stupid because they care about things, most people know life is pointless. They just want to make the most of the pointless life they are given because what else is there? And while they muster the courage to try and fail, to love and lose, you're just bumming everyone out with your whining and pretending to be better than them because of it.
You say you don't like them, imagine how they must feel about you.

I'm sorry if that was a bit harsh. You just remind me of myself when I was a kid, and I would like to go back in time and smack myself in the head for all the opportunities I wasted by being so edgy. I grew out of it and so will you, but it's still a waste of time.

There is no pretending involved, I do things even though I know they have no meaning. I am refering to something else the surface and the depths of people these days are fucking shallow. There are greater things that should be commonplace for this era. And I've met plenty of people. And I don't care about how they think about me.

Thanks for your consideration. But I don't mind wasting my time.

>when you start telling them the truth behind their illusions
I'd love to hear that; to feel my eyes glaze over and warm cotton wool start to wrap my critical faculties in a blanket of "IDGAF".

But this is just bait, but it does have the same effect

Look at the following two phrases
>Doubt it: people just talk shit. Old people don't annoy me because they aren't fucking stupid
Now you know why you need to punctuate
>Doubt it people; just talk shit old people - don't annoy me because they aren't fucking stupid

It's a work in progress. But Yes I do things I am against in my principle in order to fit in in my social scene at my work place.

you know exactly what I meant anyways

It must be difficult. Do you think that a mass restructurIng of societal principles is possible to not have to pretend? And how would it be produced?

Time is all you have.

True, but what's it really worth?

*You're
I fucking hate people who think they're smart, but whose grammar exposes just how stupid they actually are.

It can be on days. However, you need to learn to hate the society that made it this way. That makes it a lot easier, as you don't view it as a breach of your principle, but as something you do with your hands tied, to survive.

The only thing I can tell you in answer to that question is, this has been a long time coming. Certain few have seen it, warned us but were drained out by the established social engineering that prevails.

Few things will fix this, people will stick to loving the chains they so revere until the wheels come off entirely. While they're still on (but coming off) we will continue to suffer through this idiocy

>you know exactly what I meant anyways
Challenge: rearrange these words into a correctly-punctuated and grammatical statement

Yeah because grammar is a great indication of intelligence, also I didn't think I would be graded by a fucking grammar fetishist

Thanks, you make it more bearable, you truly are genuine,

Always know there is a silent many, who more than likely think exactly the way you do.

It's just it is not safe for them to speak up, likewise it isn't for you to speak up. Human's are not ALL as easily fooled as many have been and continue to be

>Yeah because grammar is a great indication of intelligence
Actually, the ability to understand and apply the rules of communication is a good indicator of intelligence. Look at the home-schooled geniuses, or those who left school or dropped out of college to do great things and who are clearly far brighter than you or I and show me one who can't put together a coherent, correctly-constructed sentence.

> I didn't think I would be graded by a fucking grammar fetishist
F

You're not smarter than average; you are just delusional

I think geniuses have more important things to think about rather than whether they said your or you're. YOUR pathetic

Thanks

You only think that because you're too stupid to use the correct form. Show me a genius (except for you, of course) who misuses them and I'll apologise.

>....tumbleweed

I agree 100%

Everybody is a literal meme. Copy pasted people. They all have a car and a phone and a job and a SO and no dreams and they all go to starbucks or smoke weed or some other normie shit.

nobody is unique anymore, and when you try to tell them to remove the chains of capitalism, advertisements, IRL monopoly money, pointless wars....to remove these shackles from their everyday behavior...they just call you negative or some shit

its like they like being slaves.

its not you user. its them. keep searching. you will find another on the same wavelength as yourself, hopefully itll have the genitals you like

Richard Feynman

psychologytoday.com/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201112/polymath-physicist-richard-feynmans-low-iq-and-finding-another

Read Question 3.

Thank you for the reassurance.

You aren't any better, you just have different illusions.

If you're very lucky you'll realize this and have compassion for everyone. If not you'll spend the rest of your bitter lives being miserable because you're too arrogant to admit that you too are full of shit.

>compassion for everyone
>insults people

Where's the apology

i felt the same way when i was 15-16

i think almost everyone has a crisis in their teenage years, when they realize that real life doesnt really give a fuck about any single person's hopes or dreams

anyway, it's not something that you just forget about. but eventually you realize that you can still live a life that is happy and meaningful *to you*, even if it is all ultimately futile to the rest of the world.

it just means you're rejecting the notions that everyone else has been pushing onto you up til now. you need to start thinking for yourself and figuring out what you want to do while your live.

and you'll change your mind a couple times too, for sure. it will always be a work in progress -- what you want to do with your life.

maybe im just projecting though. it's late and im drunk so take this for what you will

Haha will do

Aw, how sweet - you actually felt insecure enough to go and find one.

>his vocabulary and verbal ability were well above average,
Whereas yours clearly are not. I never saw anything Feynman published that was grammatically incorrect, whereas you are posting publicly and cannot get it right. And you're no Feynman.

if you were brighter I wouldn't have been able to goad you so easily. I'm bored with you now, and you're dim enough for me to safely ignore your inevitable response

No example of Feynman misusing "your" and "you're", just an abstract reference to "grammatical errors"

Apology denied.

Haha I know your going to see it anyways you lost.

1/10

What do you think grammatical error means? Haha, fuck your apology anyways. You still lost

Every human needs a tribe. Not having one today merely means a lifetime of lonely bitterness and regret, rather than death by starvation or predator.

You can pretend that developing a few pro-social qualities and seeing some of the good in people is just another skill, equally as valuable as whatever "intelligent" things you think you're good at. With some luck, you'll start to enjoy it and it won't seem such a chore.

1. It's called being a millennial. Deal.
2. I have a Stanford - bidet accredited IQ of 189. If anyone had a right to feel that way, I do.

And i do ! Only when sober. So I smoke pot and bang meth all the time, and I'm in a neutral mood most of the time.

(after so long doing dope I don't get high at all, it just keeps me from being angry all the time like I used to be.)

Underrated post

I come to Sup Forums when I need to desensitize myself to trolling tactics, or want to fap to some weird or rare shit.

Just posted to op about my IQ. I have a degree in historical linguistics, and i can tell you this : as long as the hearer or reader comprehends what your intent is, then I could give a fuck less of the grammar is accurate or spelling is purpose. That's a fundamental attitude of semantics, and that's how languages evolve over time.

Also , generally speaking though, I tend to pay close ayurveda to my own grammar, spelling, etc. We can only truly police ourselves.

Wow. You "won". On an anonymous internet image board. You must be so proud.

Run along and show your mommy now, there's a good boy. I'd make this a favourite so you can show it to all of your friends.

>and i can tell you this
nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Well it's certainly very nice to meet you, Mr. Nobody!

Most people are living in a dream. You say illusions. Their minds are simply at ease. But the truth is even when your mind is not at ease, you're still dreaming. You're just not in the same dream. And your problem is you don't want to be in their dream or they won't let you in their dream.

Sometimes it's even weirder. You'll think somebody is a cunt and they think you're a cunt but in reality if you guys just let each other in you'd be cool

2/10
Extra point for correct capitalisation and use of full stop

Harden the fuck up and go join a drill rig crew and become a rougneck. Air core driller here. Bitches like you dont last a month. You get all sad n shit cos you cant handle heavy work environment and steep learning curve.
Protip you are not a special snowflake faggot

This. You're not as smart as you think you are. You don't know "the truth", you're just spouting off idiocy you read on infowars or Sup Forums or wherever, and people get annoyed because you sound like a stupid dipshit.

They're not all sheep, you're just a retard.

I love coming here! It's like a virtual mosh pit!

Yeah, I do.

More?
To the question, not the pic.