The Office - Was Pam being selfish?

Was anyone else getting pissed in the last seasons because they thought Pam was being a selfish bitch that was stopping Jim from literally becoming a millionaire and becoming a partner in his own company?

Love>money>OP

That's what I thought too, desu. Or maybe I'm biased because I'm a dude.

Well yeah if he did that she couldn't cuck him with jamal when the relationship ran it's course

Pam was awful in the final season. She made Jim give up his dream for basically no reason.

Pam was justified

also get your emojis out of here fag

I was pissed with her throughout the show. She's still cute, though.

Except Jim was doing it for his family
What set him down that path was hearing Pam talk about being boring and shit but being ok with that
He decided to try and get more for her
She did not deserve Jim and he should have stayed with Karen

yeah but she's cute so she can do whatever she wants with no repercussions

No way... she was content and he wasn't. Jim was being the selfish one. He abandoned his family to chase his dream which is really risky to begin with since he has a family. Men just want to side with Jim because they are just man-babies, but once you get older maybe you'll understand.

>it's a Pam is desperate for money episode

Jim and Pam are the biggest cunts in the whole show

At least bait the hook m8
This is disrespectful to anyone reading it

Yea, turning down a chance for her husband to have his dream job and make twice what he currently makes just so they can stay selling fucking paper in the same dead end jobs theyve been in for like a decade is totally justified

/thread

Honestly no, I felt like Jim was the one being selfish trying to put an unfeasible dream above his family. Regardless of the fact that it would have helped them financially a lot, the way he went about it was just immature and not well thought out. It was something he realistically should have done years prior instead of after having kids. Also, his dream job is shit tier, boring normie garbage anyway (le sports are interesting maymay) so fuck him. Season 9 was almost entirely terrible though aside from the last 3 episodes and committed some serious character assassination on everyone except Dwight. Best just to forget it and remember the good.

T. Beta faggot nerd
He should have collected neetbux like you huh bud?

>Regardless of the fact that it would have helped them financially a lot

Stopped reading here

Wrong. Phyllis and Stanley are by far the most awful people.

some people are content with living an average life.

So who's the Scranton Strangler?

Dwight > Andy > Creed > Darryl > Ryan > Michael > Kevin > Oscar > Stanley > Jim

Stan Lee

>liking Andy

>not liking Andy
kill yourself

this
their smugness and selfishness basically ruined the last 6 seasons

weren't they meant to be the viewer insert characters? is that what normies are like?