They're going to play the race card and this shit is going to get a 98 on RT I fucking know it

They're going to play the race card and this shit is going to get a 98 on RT I fucking know it.

stop getting mad at children's movies

>forced black diversity
>marvel
At least the one true king will save us

His character is literally we wuz kangs n shieeet. Of course it's going to pander

Well, the guy they got and how they wrote him, it was fantastic. I mean, the character is some kind of more-insane Batman. His blackness is incidental. Also, since his character is an African from Africa... it's not like they can really play that racial angle.

HOL UP

He's really a 'what if batman ruled a nation and devoted that nations resources to being batman' sort of character.

It's a black actor playing a black character in his own movie, there's absolutely nothing to complain about.

Blacks having their own things instead of leeching off the whites is what we want.

Not what op was saying. No matter how bad or cliche the movie is it will automatically get a pass because if not hurr durr you're a racist.

Not necessarily, there are plenty of black movies that try that and fail like Spike Lee's war movie that he made in response to Clint Eastwood.

Also Ghostbusters tried the woman card and failed miserably.

Yeah and im really looking forward to the 1000 threads we will devote to this non issue in what is basically Female Ghostbusters 2 electric jiggaboo

The actor was so cringeworthy. He couldn't act for shit.

>tfw black panther finds that one dude finally and is like, "I'm not gonna kill you afterall" or whatever
Top kek. From his facial expressions to his monotonous deliveries.

Of course I had friends that were like, Black Panther soooo cool. I personally think they hold black people to a lower standard; from characters to rap music-I feel like their perspective is really slanted. I don't even have anything against black people but a lot of the actors they have playing the black superheroes just straight up bring no presence to their characters. It's too bad the original actor who played War Machine was dropped for that boring ass beta.

>original actor who played War Machine was dropped for that boring ass beta

Black Panther is great, of course it'll do well. But don't worry, you'll get a free pass with Wonder Woman.

Yeah whatever. I have no ill will against the guy. He's no caveman. He seems like a decent guy. I've seen him in other movies but he's always best as a supporting character. He doesn't have the charisma and presence to be a superhero.

Whats forced about it?

Movies don't automatically get good reviews just because the lead is black. Unless the movie is actually about racism or slavery.

He's black, therefore it's forced diversity as part of the nefarious plot the Left has for turning us all into gay muslim communists.
Or so I assume.

How do you still know fuck all about how the system works?

probably but you also know that MCU stuff tends to do well in the box office so its just people betting on a winner

Why? It's Marvel, they just need to slap the logo on and it'll get >85% Fresh from the critics

Yeah, like Blade Trinity?

Not the same thing.

like suicide squad rather?

The most important question is will it sell to the chinks?

Also can Disney sue that black supremacist group using the same name?

>Roots' shocking disclosures about the cruelties of America's past were subject to revision. The discomforting history of man's inhumanity to man...is now turned to the advantage of modern political and cultural powerbrokers.
His review on Roots
only his review was rotten with the rest blindingly loving another remake of white guilt media

Seeing as Black Panther existed as a character before the group, yes. But do they still exist?

>The most important question is will it sell to the chinks?
Well they've got half the Avengers in Wakanda right now, and Martin Freeman will be one of the main characters, so I'm sure China will tolerate the scary blackies.

Marvel movies have nothing to do with that.
You are deluded.
I mean seriously many other characters got movies yet you only bitch about the black one.

youre an idiot. Im literally sharing what a critic has said on something similar and speculated what he will say on this film because of that.
stop getting triggered

>Well they've got half the Avengers in Wakanda right now
>mfw a ludicrously-advanced technological superpower located in the middle of darkest Africa

They're called "Black Lives Matter" now.

They've got vibranium. All the vibranium. And magic herbs.

>Blacks having their own things instead of leeching off the whites is what we want.
How are they not leeching off whites? It wasn't blacks who supported Marvel through the years and made them so successful, it was whites. We only get two marvel capekinos a year and next year one of them is being handed over to the blacks for the sake of political correctness. Think of what we could have had without them wasting time and resources on this "progressive" shit

Who getting triggered?
I dont know the argument you are making.
All you are making are asumptions.

A comic book movie has nothing to do with any of this.
Take 'man on fire' it has a 39 on rt.
You are just a racist reactionary fool.

>Take 'man on fire' it has a 39 on rt.
That was a right wing movie. Marvel is leftist as fuck.
>Left wing company makes left wing movie about black people
As if the leftist critics won't fall over themselves to suck the black panther BBC

Fucking this. This movie won't fail because pandering to niggers never fails.

Just stop you are being pathetic.
In you world that still would not matter because he is black.
Just pick a well known black actor and look at the ratings.
Race never comes up.
Its in you retarted little mind.
You are just a mess.

>All you are making are asumptions.
pretty much, but its not hard to think that a critic will hate it based on him hating most of the marvel films and any films that have a political agenda

Oy vey do they have you hooked.

Out of hit air already?

Black panther is honestly a cool concept. Sucks that this movie is gonna be hyper politicized and end up being horrible because of it.

>hyper politicized
How'd you figure that?

the mongoloids will treat it as a huge triumph in black culture even though black films have done and succeeded for decades before.

I honestly believe the liberals who think they need to treat black people like children thinking they need help are the problem

On this planet every act is a political act.

It's gonna be another part of the "culture war" meme.

I hope not.
Thats not panthers thing.

Can't wait to see it with my wife's son.

Black culture is basically a rebellious teenager and it does need help.

Black Panther probably isn't helping though because from what I saw in Cpt. America, he seemed pretty nonsensically anti-US at the beginning and had that whole victim complex where he felt he had a free pass to automatically assume other people were guilty of something.

I hope they don't make it into a BLM pander fest but it seems far too likely. I mean his name is Black Panther after all. It's obvious even his character from the start was about the Black Panther movement.

He's an African tribal sci-fi voodoo king Batman, he is the race card already in play.

No its in his hand.
But since you are an asshole thats as good as playing it.

>I mean his name is Black Panther after all. It's obvious even his character from the start was about the Black Panther movement.
> It's obvious even his character from the start was about the Black Panther movement.
> his character from the start was about the Black Panther movement
>about the Black Panther movement
>the Black Panther movement

No.

Who holds the movie rights to Namor?

No he is Marvel's race card, and he is in play. BP himself is a fictional character, user, he can't actually play the race card in order to manipulate reviewers and such, due to being fictional.

>No.
>o.
>.

Stop that.

You have no idea how social interactions work.
By your reasoning anytime a movie starring a black vharacter is playing a race card.

If you let black people just be people thenthere would be no race cards but you cant do that can you. Nothing can be done without it being a race card to you.

How so? Isn't it an obvious hat off to the Black Panther movement having a African Afrocentric character literally named Black Panther?

I don't really follow comics so I'll defer to you to tell me what Black Panther's character is all about. What are his motivations?

I disagree. user here isn't complaining about the 2 other black characters, just the one named after a political group focused on Afrocentrism.

Dude, the movie won't be about just a person who is a hero. It's going to be about a proud black person who deals with his black related problems using his black related skills.
This will hardly be the movie that lets black people be people. It will hammer home as hard as possible about how black he is.

The introduction of Black Panther predates the founding of the movement. Though coincidentally only by a few months.

Well, clearly Marvel created the group to brainwash the kids and get jewbucks in 2018.

>social interactions
We're talking about a film, user, not social interaction. A film peddled by mostly white and Jewish producers who make fortunes by jumping onto the latest bandwagon. Black Panther is their way of saying, "Look, we know #BlackLivesMatter too! We're really progressive! Watch our movies!"

I suppose Captain Marvel is just them expressing their creative freedom and totally not a grab for the feminist crowd too, right?

Interesting.

So what's his character all about? What are his motivations? Main nemesis? Etc?

Kicking someons ass is not a black rekated thing.
That all depends when the movie takes olace if it is in the past then yeah because thats a thing.

Either way you are making assumptuons.
You dont know shit.
It may be like the cartoon an take place completely within his own country.

He's literally a PC version of doctor doom, but considered a hero.

Everything is a social interaction fool.

Well ms marvel always existed.
I think the movie scenario happend in the comics decades ago

How is he pc?
Because he is black?
Please tell me you arent that big of an asshole.

He's going to be gay isn't he? I got homo vibes from his character in the movie.

>Everything is a social interaction fool.
Who the fuck let Mr. T take the philosophy for halfwits course?

>ms marvel always existed
How many times do I need to say that we're talking about films, user? You know which board you're on, don't you?

Nice projection idiot.
He wants an utopia, but not through force like Dr.Doom

Probably, just maybe, and this is just an idea user, probably because he doesn't murder indiscriminately and isn't a supervillain.

For someone who thinks it's out of order to just focus on someone being black you sure like to focus on someone being black.

No, you sensitive nigger. He literally has the same goals, situation and ideals as Doctor Doom, except with mostly different methods.

>black related problems
>black related skills

What? could you please elaborate what you meant by this.

Are you saying being a King and having the responsibilities of a King is a black thing now? Or just being a superhero and doing superhero things is a black thing now?

I swear the alt-right faggots who are so afraid of the BBC boogeyman are more cucked then the people who they call cucks

>It will hammer home as hard as possible about how black he is.
What does even mean aswell?
>African Character
>Set in Africa
>WTF? HE'S ACTING LIKE AN AFRICAN

How os that projection, stop using words you dont understand
Thats not PC
utopian fiction has ecisted for well over a century. Since before pc was even a thing.
You are just ignorant.

Thats no pc you mook.
Neither one of you know the definitions of things.

I always thought Doctor Doom always wanted a nice face and to be Mister Fantastic but is in reality an inferior version of him

You're projecting your own black obsession onto other people.
PC as in very equality oriented and far more ethical and socially acceptable in his methods than doctor doom is.

Doctor Doom is 100%, completely convinced that he is the only salvation of humanity and that any future he isn't ruling is doomed to failure.

and he's completely, factually right.

Stan Lee SPECIFICALLY said back then that black panthers name did not come from the organization but from a sidekick animal. Black panther the character was created before any of the parties and most likely just copied the characters name.

Do some FUCKING RESEARCH next time.

how mad were you watching civil war that he was a well written, well spoken character, instead of running around talking like an american hood nigga stereotype to reinforce your racism?

If Civil War is anything to go by he will be using black related skills since his main thing there was running fast.

Why is that board now filled with leftists who will just make sarcasm over the fact hollywood is an obvious liberal propaganda machine, which is getting worst and worst by the year now ?

This. Doom can lift Mjölnir for fuck's sake.

African =/= black. There's going to be a bunch of references to american black culture in the movie even though it has nothing do do with african culture. I can guarantee it.

Whoa calm down sperglord. Not everyone is a comic book buff. That's why I asked the question. No need to get defensive about it.

Back in my day Sup Forums was pretty left-leaning.

Black Panther is a character I actually care about so I am heaps excited for his movie. Captian Marvel... eh who cares about that

>well spoken
His delivery was cringe. They could have picked a better actor imo.

He will always be inferior to Mr Fantastic and he knows it.

Hollywood responds to culture. You're just upset like the rest of the alt right that you're losing the culture war.

Nah, Sup Forums is contrarian and extremely for free speech and making fun of shit.
Of course modern Sup Forums doesn't like modern lefty ideas that are against free speech and making fun of shit.
Sup Forums will pretty much just do whatever is fun and edgy. Gutting and censoring yourself on the altar of pc nonsense isn't very Sup Forums.

Doom's evolved far beyond caring about Stretch Armstrong, user.

That's pretty horrifying.

"Culture war", no no, it's just propaganda, you retard. Simple reality just contradicts leftism every day. Hollywood used to be communist, now it's just the bourgeois boomers generation. Leftism is the real cultural dictatorship it's always been since massive pop culture. But the true democracy that is internet is here for real counter culture.

No its like you haven't been reading the thread.

po·lit·i·cal·ly cor·rect
pəˌlidək(ə)lē kəˈrekt/
adjective
adjective: politically correct; adjective: politically incorrect; adjective: incorrect
exhibiting (or failing to exhibit) political correctness.
"it is not politically correct to laugh at speech impediments"
synonyms: unoffensive, nondiscriminatory, unbiased, neutral, appropriate, nonpartisan; informalPC
"the true meaning may be clouded by his politically correct language"
antonyms: offensive

u·to·pi·a
yo͞oˈtōpēə/
noun
an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. The word was first used in the book Utopia (1516) by Sir Thomas More.
synonyms: paradise, heaven (on earth), Eden, Garden of Eden, Shangri-La, Elysium; idyll, nirvana, God's country; literaryArcadia
"it may be your idea of Utopia, but it's not mine

As you can see pc=/= utopia.
Wanting society to be better is not pc that sounds stupid
A utopia only needs to be a utopia for those in side it.
These are clearly 2 diffrent things.

>counter culture
Said yourself, you retard.

>simple reality just contradicts leftism every day
Sometimes. Sometimes it contradicts tenants of the right, but that's none of my business.

This. Sup Forums is still pretty left-leaning, in spite of some Sup Forumsacks screaming about Jews and niggers when the chance arises, it's just the loudest people who call themselves liberals these days are actually pretty right leaning in their ideas. Sup Forums has always just looked at the loudest person trying to impose restrictions and told them to fuck off; back in the day the loudest people were your Bill O'Reilly's and Glenn Becks, and now it's your Current Year Man and Literally Whos

But really trying to apply any political ideology to huge groups of random people talking in unison is never going to be entirely accurate anyway

Even when he was a god in Secret Wars. He cared about Mister Fantastic so much, he stole his wife and children. At the end, it confirms that he is inferior to him.

Again, Black Panther is more socially acceptable and unoffensive in his methods than doctor doom is. I don't know why you keep trying to equate it to utopia. The goal doesn't matter. The methods do. Black Panther has unoffensive milquetoast ways of doing things.