If we are intelligently designed, why do men have nipples, and why do we all have tailbones, wisdom teeth, goosebumps...

If we are intelligently designed, why do men have nipples, and why do we all have tailbones, wisdom teeth, goosebumps, and our other vestigial body parts or traits?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MyFNK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never got wisdom teeth. Maybe I am intelligently designed.

eat shit

For efficiency of evolution. Or are you implying evolution is not God's plan?

You have them. They might not have cut through the gums, but you have them. Unless you're a mutant of some kind.

Well there is no god for one, but if you want to tell me that the Abrahamic god is some kind of primitive primate thing (you know, the whole created in his image thing), then I'll hear your funny little theory.

Nope. Dentist said don't have them and never will. That was like 10 years ago when the dentist told me so I'm thinking he was right.

>there is no god
Probability does not mean certainty. You're making a pretty bold statement which requires a proof for it to work as an argument.

And whoever said I was talking about Abrahamic God? Edgy atheist zealotry at it's finest. You're just as bad as the christfags.

Lucky fuck

>requires proof

The god hypothesis has NO evidence whatsoever. You're the one who's going on broad assumptions. The burden of proof lay with the people making the claim of something's existence.

You're right, you're retarded.

Yeah. One of the first things they do in boot camp is pull wisdom teeth out. Then you get like 24 hours of bed rest and that's it, back to running around again. I never had to worry about it.

Maybe it's more than 24 hours I don't remember anymore.

Fuck off andrew

Atheists are so fucking stupid it hurts to watch. Even if they were right and there is no God, Atheism has caused the worst genocides in history. So God or no God such ideas should not be allowed in our society. I think if a person wants to practise such ridicilous beliefs they should do it in the private of their own home, or be fined heavily.

We are all intelligently designed, but not all are created equal. He clearly made some people retarded faggots. Like you.

no, the burden of proof lay with the people challenging the idea

its possible to not have been born with wisdom teeth, I have two on the bottom and none on the top. however they are growing in straight and wont need to be taken out.

atheism hasn't caused shit. the flaws of humans have caused genocide, the flaws made by your so called god. if he is perfect why has he not made perfect beings not capable of flaws?

>Unless you're a mutant of some kind.
evolution at work

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

I believe you are a cock-gurgling faglord.
So far i see no evidence against this hypothesis, therefore it's confirmed.

Complaining about anyone other than Muslims seems pretty irrelevant and petty at this point in time.

It's like your house is on fire and you're stopping to complain about a leak in your roof.

Men have nipples so they can be sissies, we have tailbones and wisdom teeth to further push fur fags into mental instability, and we have goosebumps because they're a good fucking book.

Are you even trying?

>Atheism has caused the worst genocides in history
sure, because my great-grandpa wasn't running around with a belt buckle signed with "Gott mit uns [God with us]" while serving in the Reich's army.
Not to mention the meltingpot of nordic mysticism mixed with abrahamic teachings that was used by the Nazis for propaganda reasons.
user, Nazis are the outcome of what happens when you get high on religion. In his final days Hitler believed himself to be an incarnation of archangel Michael, send to earth to finally smite the jews for their sins.

lies* you inbred
And no... the burden of proof LIES with the person making the claim. There is literally thousands of straight up lies and contradictions in the bible. I mean wtf do you expect. It has been re-written hundreds if not thousands of times
>hurr durr god is real, uneducated child fucking goat herders said so. Lmao theists are actually both cucks and retarded at the same time. I honestly dont know how you manage it

>Complaining about anyone other than Muslims seems pretty irrelevant and petty at this point in time.
Gaslighting like crazy.
Yes, muslims are the actual, literal threat for our lives. However, christianity is still the same backwards thinking breeding-ground for creationists who mess with our school-system and even science faculties if they get the chance for it.
I think a discussion on Christianity is the exact opposite of "irrelevant".

>Nazis are the outcome of what happens when you get high on religion
Your history teacher failed you. The majority of Nazi leaders were either:
1. attempting to exploit religion as a means of control
2. attempting to replace religions with an entirely new state religion that propped up the reich
3. attempting to create an entirely secular state

Nazi Germany was not "high on religion". Not even close. I wouldn't do something stupid like trying to say that atheism caused it, but you shouldn't make dumb arguments either.

> extremist muslims are a threat against our lives
> extremist christians are a threat against our minds
Extremism in any form can get pretty nasty. A man can use a God to excuse almost any action.

But a man can also use a lack of a God to excuse almost any action.

Not if you're posting on Sup Forums.

I'd argue that extremist muslims also pose the larger threat to our minds. There's absolutely nothing regressive and backwards that christians think that muslims can't outdo them on, and unlike christians, muslims are a protected class by liberals in the west and given an undue pass for their bullshit.

It maybe just me, but i think atheists are morally "better" than their theist counterparts...
>why?, you may ask
Bc when an atheist does something good or selfless, they do it bc they are a good person. not bc they believe the cosmic space fairy will send them to an eternal hellfire of they don't.

>1. attempting to exploit religion as a means of control
Like every religious institution ever?
>2. attempting to replace religions with an entirely new state religion that propped up the reich
Correct, so they used religion for mass-control...
>3. attempting to create an entirely secular state
No, they attempted to cut it from the catholic church specifically, to replace it with their own religion. This is not a secular state, this is a theocratic dictatorship.
A secular state simply splits religious debatte & influence from the legislative organs, so religion has no influence on the laws enacted by a state.

It seems your history teacher failed YOU.

>Nazi Germany was not "high on religion". Not even close.
So what do you think were all these parades, marches, and celebrations of reich-archievements, if not copied religious ceremonies and symbolism structured to please the sanctimonious desire of the population to praise Hitler and his party as something awe-inspiring?
Even tho no one called it state"church", hitler intentionally used religious / occult ceremonies and symbolism to inspire the people around him.

Athiests are:
>narcissists
>immoral

Actually this is a rather good point...

No it's not

We are hybrids of Neanderthal and Alien DNA. There was no purpose for us other than slave work, but the experiment went wrong we were left alone. Now we are being observed to see where our civilization goes. There is your answer. Now stop posting this cancer thread. I'm talking to both Religionists and Atheists

>But a man can also use a lack of a God to excuse almost any action.
I never heard someone say "there is no god, so I am allowed to go on this shooting-spree". Yes, such logic is often presented by religious people if they speak about their opinion of what holds society together [so called "objective morality"] when in reality religious considerations influence little to nothing for spontaneous manslaughter [f.e. finding your wife in bed with another man].
Religious crimes on the other hand are numerous. Muslims slaugthering gays, the christian inquisition , stoning, modern slavery in muslim nations, suicide-bombers, and this is just the tip of that mountain...

so, I rarely to never get to so a criminal that acts out of "I'm atheist, therefore...", but I get numerous examples of "I follow this religion, therefore..." so if I have to decide on a society being more secure with or without religion, I'd probably decide for the later.

>mfw black children are placed into the same category as the freaks

That is just a biology bits of old DNA

There's some truth to that. There's plenty of places, especially in the USand Europe, where not attending church or worshipping the right god the wrong way will fuck you up socially and professionally.

Also a good argument.
But I could counter by saying that I see more bad people turned good by finding religion than I do by finding atheism.

Besides, we're all familiar with 'reward vs. punishment'...
> if you don't be good, Santa won't bring you anything and you'll get the belt

'Heaven' for being good and 'Hell' for being bad is an effective way of rewarding desired behaviour and punishing undesired behaviour.

>not bc they believe the cosmic space fairy will send them to an eternal hellfire of they don't.
This just shows how little contact you've had with probably anyone ever. Theists on the whole are pretty much the same as atheists. If you're making your arguments based on exaggerated stereotypes of theists and then comparing them to yourself, then you don't really have any perspective on the issue.

Most theists would do good things primarily because they're good people, and some of them do bad things because they're bad people.

But I could counter by saying that I see more bad people turned good by finding religion than I do by finding atheism.
because atheism is nothing but the answer to a single question: "is there a god?"
religion on the other hand comes with a plethora of moral teachings and, if interpreted very carefully, with a guidance to a selfless live, so it's not surprising that it also can cause people to improve themselves and get back on the right track.

however, religion also comes with great societal dangers, and with the dawn of modern psychology, it's not the only tool that can get the "fallen" back on track, while the later being far less risky.

eh, forgot to greentext the first line.

The plethora of answers and the added questions that arise are part of the power of religion. The modern bible is a book of peace and love, a call to war, and a means of justifying any action.

In the right hands, religion can provide simple answers to a confused man. Even if the answer is 'because God said so', that can be an acceptable answer and lets the man move on.
In the wrong hands, no doubt it can be a fucking dangerous thing.

Psychology.... its good, but to be honest it doesn't work for everyone. And it can be just as dangerous. There's plenty of examples where a psych has fucked up and accidentally given a patient (ironically) a God complex, or made a mistake in a prescription and sent a patient completely off the rails by accident.

>Psychology.... its good, but to be honest it doesn't work for everyone. And it can be just as dangerous. There's plenty of examples where a psych has fucked up and accidentally given a patient (ironically) a God complex, or made a mistake in a prescription and sent a patient completely off the rails by accident.
Yep, it has something in common with religion: It shouldn't be performed by morons. Sadly, it increasingly often is. Just recently heard about a case of a women who - even while having good eyesight - suffered from body identity integrity disorder [BIID], and wanted to be blind. What does her psychologist after !2 weeks! of working with her? Carefully pours acid into her eyes himself, to fulfill her wish...

>If we are intelligently designed, why do men have nipples, and why do we all have tailbones, wisdom teeth, goosebumps, and our other vestigial body parts or traits?

well did someone skip their basic anatomy class?

>Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent
Cool edgelord quote, but yes this is the case. You will not find a single passage in the Bible that claims omnipotence. The closest thing is in the psalms and other parts of mere worship, where the followers make claims of enormous power akin to how people at the time would have called their mortal kings all-powerful. If I call a mouse a chicken it doesn't mean the mouse has claimed to be one at any point
>Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Because absolutely no definition of deity has ever meant perfection and omnipotence, silly atheists not even knowing what they're trying to argue against

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns (Revelation 19:6)

Yeah... there's flaws in both systems. A blind belief in science and a blind belief in religion are bad things.

I had a buddy who was ex-army. Saw and did some bad shit.
He got invilved in a church, but saw a psych. The psych gave him pills and told him to put his faith in science, the priest threw away the pills and told him to put his faith in God. Poor bastard didn't know which way to go and was so lost he OD'd on his meds and called an ambulance. Note he left said if science was right they'd save him, if God was right He'd save him, and if neither was right he'd die a happy man.

He died, for the record.

>men have nipples
So men can become traps
>tailbones
It supports the base of the spine, otherwise spine collapse
>wisdom teeth
To give us wisdom onviously, dumbass
>goosebumps
So we can enjoy scary stories, and know when we've found the clitoris

Are you even trying, atheist fag

you are a retard

the burden of proof isn't on christians if you are challenging their faith
you cannot disprove an unfalisiable hypothesis and this is a fact.
so let it be at that, it is not disproven because they didnt show proof retard, it just isnt proven.

the same goes for christians. if they want to prove god as a fact, then the burden of proof is on them.
but no one can disprove or prove it,so stop talking about it you neckbeard nigger

well, fuck.
Sorry to hear that.

A good psychologists would have told him to make sure to take his meds as per prescripted, but feel free to look out for any hope he might find in a church.

A good priest would have welcomed him in his sermons and also told him to trust in his prescriptions since his psychologist spend his whole life studying how to make use of what "gods creation" has to offer.

Neither should claim to know everything, nor should they stand in each others way. The patient / believer should always be the most important factor in their considerations

>give me facts about faith
thats not how it works

DUB DUBS!!!

After all these years of fapping to her, now I know her name.

>OP asking why he himself can't fuck off

Maybe you're lonely?

The people of Kekistan need you. Join our forces today: discord.gg/MyFNK

>God of all flesh
>too hard

ethnic kekistani here.
I still won't join your edgy discord, faggot.

Religion can by disproven by common sense

how?
just because something can't be disproven doesn't mean it should be tangible.

but you still cant disprove it and thats why it's called unfalsifiable.

Then reproven by uncensored observation and scientific fact. gasp

stop dragging everyone else into it.
you speak about your perception, and your perception alone. Neither side can come up with good evidence for or against it, and some people simply "decide" to go with it. And so do you by deciding against it.

Also, atheist here as well. Just one that left the edge-lord phase decades ago.

I can't see it so it isn't there lalala

>unironic, thats "common" sense

>make a completely unbased assumption
>can not prove it
>since it can't be disproved either, it MUST exist
fucking creationist fags

That's always been my argument. Dude died at the hands of a preacher and a quack. They killed him, plain and simple.

But Hell, shit happens, life goes on. It hasn't made me not believe in a Godlike figure or entity and I've got no problems chugging down antibiotics when I'm sick.

confirmed troll.
if i need to tell you five times that it isnt proven nor disproven because it cant be neither, and your still saying things like that, then you are either missing chromosomes or trolling

>religion reproven by scientific fact

Ha good one m8

aww, he thinks he has an argument.

There is actually some pretty good evidence for it. It just isn't really published collectively fancy that. Music scales, pleasing architecture, the vetruvian man and the golden mean, prime numbers and gravity. Tons and tons of things. Just none of them "common" sense xD

Ironically, it's my argument as well, even tho I argue from the other side of the fence.
Therefore, godspeed user. Was nice talking with you.

You are evolved from the same ancestor as chimpanzes. Deal with it

what has any of that to do with the existence of god?

Wahhh!

>why can't aethiests admit they just don't know anything??

Kek

>what does any of that have to do with intelligent design

Uh...it was designed. Intelligently. so that it could be perceived. Spoonfeed much?

If God is all knowing evolution would be unnecessary.

While i'm no for intelligent design or any other cuckoo god crazy shit, I think you'll find nothing you've stated here is actually an argument behind it. An intellegent person would do things in the most fficient way posible so you could argue a base template which can then develop into a number of different things is actually quite intellegent.

This is similar to an approach that a lot of fast food places take. they make a base sauce which goes on to become any curry at Indian restaurants. So everything you've stated is actually an argument for a creaters hand in things.

why?

how is that exclusive?

God can literally do whatever the fuck he wants, not just what is "necessary" to us humans.

You all Wikipedia. Ill wait

Reminder he doesn't exist

ISIS much, hitler much, templars much, the history of christianity much.

See, now if every fucker figured out the common ground and stopped with the 'hurr durr muh beliefs > yur beliefs prove me wrng fgt' bullshit, we'd all be a lot better off.
Have fun, dude. I should probably get back to work and pretend like I give a shit for a while.

Christianity destroyed

my faith flew out the window

>neither one of us know anything so let us slap penises and part

aetheism

and the history and CURRENT ACTIONS of muslims

and the jews

so he just does unnecessary shit for lulz? oh my... how intelligent!

holy crap pieces of paper and blessings don't get rid of stupid people. Who would have ever thought WE weren't god.

You can't fight stupidity wtih stupidity man. You can only ignore it.

>he does
>I know cause he signed it saying from god

Go on..

I mean if I was god i'd fuck with people just sayin

Mostly correct, but you have to remember there are no real atheists, they are just being rebelious children and are mad at God for some reason. atheism always leads to terrible things, because atheists have rejected Gods light, they lack the ability to understand morality.

occams razor postulates aethiests have a small penis

what about involution? we all came from some extraterrestrial black sunlight but degenerated into meaningless chimps, some more than others

how the fuck does gravity - a natural force - fit into that!?

if you can't even find the evidence of God activity in the real world then what's the point in believing in him? Do you just always think "I don't understand this, therefore God"?

wool dyed lukewarm plz go

I like you

Create man with foreskin
Demand he cuts it off.