Its like 4:30 am mandatory this thread

Its like 4:30 am mandatory this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was the point of starting this thread? Did you think 'Tee hee! I bet all those anons will lap up my le epic post XD'? Well, congratulations you got yourself a response. You're lucky I'm feeling merciful today, or there would have been hell to pay for the near aneurysm your post caused me. Stay in your dark moist basement and leave my board alone.

How new are you?

Tldr

Life is a game

Fine

rationalize yourself asshole

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

damn, just let that sink in real quick.

What the fuck does it want now

bitch ass loser

Tldr kys fgt

wash your fucking hands

idk, just let that sink in. we will find out.

fuck off faggot

TODDS

Im not 18

Okay ive seen this in almost every thread now you can fucking stop its not that funny

Are you 23?

an hero fucking faggot

17 xd

This one

only if your wash your fucking hands

Ok

this post trash. end it please

Nudes? WAIT NO!!! MODS MOD MODS MODS >(maybe some nudes?fbi can't see this green shit
xd xD llol1ll lo ol

If I couldn't be fucked reading the first one I sure as hell not going to be bothered to read this one!

instant ramen. thats all you need to know.

itt: newfags replying to pasta

Is anyone else ganna post images

1. go to imagefap.com
2. search "lolita"
3. ????
4. Profit

More

You forgot step 5, "go to jail".

I actually fell for that once.

step 6: get raped in asshole

omg am I going to get arrested

and now you have a gaping asshole.

Just saying your a closet homosexual if you don't find this attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU

yes. i know a few people who did.

Me too, I panicked so hard afterwards

On the plus side when I shit it just falls right out. Seriously I'm in and out of there in no time.

Well fuck now I've gotta do it.

Come on guys I'v been on /b since 2013 and never seen any CP somebody post some please.

Less talky more picture posty

no. i will not allow it.

I get banned on here multiple times everyday from posting cp where have you been

Wait really?

Just saying you're a degenerate kikefucker if you find that attractive

The last I saw was this women wearing a mask hanging a baby. Literally hanging it so that it had gone blue.

Stop being a compulsive liar faggot, if you don't post any now your mother will die in her sleep.

Thats hot

If it was green it would die.

Not same user but best way to go I say

yeah blue is a good sign. normal color for babies.

Blue, and yes I'm pretty sure it was dead.

How yall like me fleshlight?

Stop trying to make this a shit meme

DA BA DE DA BA DI

That just means depressed baby. Administer prozac.

Needs more Ovaltine please

thats fucked up. you are a piece of shit.

Sup Forums is officially dying

I hope God gives you a child like that faggot, let's see if you'll find it funny anymore.

Yeah id abort it if it had any defects

what was it?

You've gained Brouzouf

GUYS CP PLEASE SOME CP PELASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE

MODS

I hope "god" kills the ones you love in a tragic car accident and someone posts the video on here so we can repost daily.

The hottest cp youve ever seen

God doesn't exist and that things parents should have drop kicked it into a lake

no. i will not allow it. it is and always will be forbidden.

All those morals and yet here you are.

Look suitable for a cock. And it's not like she's gonna tell anyway.

i've made like tweleve is she hot threads todayt and no responses. Are you fucking kidding me, and this thread is nigger getting all these replise. Holy shit I swear to god that he doesn't motherfucking nigga get it holy shit nigga, oh my gawd nigga. Are you seriously nigga IOMG XD XD X Dmaybe id idn't do as many ADLDLDL as I could have nigga holy shit nigga oh my god nigga disney nigga oh my god nigga

My legs are ok

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

Kek!

stop portending to be a mod

Calm down lil Wayne

Yeah i just post the image and it usually gets instant replies

how abouuuuuuuuuuuuuut a fucking kik group you retards?

I don't know where to go. The other places are dead.

you just see what happens.

Loli: real life edition?

Too sketch. Go home FBI

Box of the drop variety ?

We hope you and your whole family get cancer, that tumor that you've been fearing your whole life is growing inside of you as you're scrolling through Sup Forums also you won't even get to have retarded children anymore because you won't see past those 5 years that you will have left in which you'll see your already cancer suffering sick piece of shit of a mother getting ate alive by maggots, also piece of shit that cancer will swell inside of you till it will explode it will leave you on a bed like a vegetable for a couple of years and you'll be in pain not being able to talk to nobodyy about it, THAT CANCER WILL EAT YOU MAGGOT, your whole family is gone for and your mother is dying in her sleep tonight.

7 goto 6

I think your cat is autistic bro.

lol even if you are a mod
im not breaking rules

samefag

ayy lmao, not FBI, but have been away for a while. Is kik compromised?

what do you mean "we" you're the only white knight faggot here

Not gonna fall for this bait FBI

Too many run-on sentences. Can't make heads or tails of voodoo. Your first born will call you during traumatic rape. The screams will get you erected.