Anyone else here have a GF with BPD?

Anyone else here have a GF with BPD?

Drives me nuts. How do you deal with this shit.

>BPD

no. being a moody cunt isnt being bipolar. tell that bitch to stop fucking around or youll move on

see if she keeps having tantrums then

I had a gf like that and trust me, you don't. Just leave here before she leaves you first.

Yes I had... My only advice: Run.. Run as fast as you can.

FUCKING RUN!
its not worth it
super serially
i speak from experience

This. I had one last year it was the best/worst 2 years of my life. She had been going to the psychologist or something but quit when she met me, I didnt know. I still miss her sometimes but then all the horrible times I passed through come to my mind and I feel much better. Just dump her while you have chance or else she will.

Do not stick your dick in crazy.

Never confirmed, but I seriously expect my ex had it. I did so much for her, only to cheat on me in the end. When confronting her she couldnt even say why, just an apathetic 'sorry'.
Don't get attached to her and ditch whilst you can.

>BPD?
Big purple dick ???

Depends on what type of Bipolar she is. You can be bipolar and be quite balanced and normal, but it requires you to take care and treat your illness. In my experience girls get away with acting out on their swings since it's accepted by society for girls to be moody.

Never worth it no matter how hot they are or the things they let you do to them. Never. No exceptions

Or they don't actually have BPD and just use it as an excuse to be a bitch because it's accepted by society for girls to be moody.

OP, of she's actually bipolar, offer to get her help dealing with it, or to go see a therapist with her. If she gives you a line about "accepting her how she is," or some nonsense, cut and run, she's probably putting on an act.

My ex lied about being diagnosed as bipolar. She couldn't even describe the symptoms when I asked her about it.

When a bitch tells you she has BPD, what they really mean is, I will act like a sociopath because my parents neglected me.

I just got out of one that lasted a year. It was beautiful and extremely painful; it was mostly just pain. She'll cheat, and it's not really worth the heartbreak and suicidal thoughts. People with borderline personality disorder are the worst

my girl was kinky. if she started being a bitch, I would just put my dick in her mouth...

I miss that crazy cunt.

I'm a bloke with BPD

Married one.
Got her pregnant.
You need strong nerves, a enough money to replace a tv or equal expensive stuff on a monthly base and you need to dick her down. Fuck her till she's to tired to argue.
She wants to argue? Grab her and fuck her! She fights back? Good ....

Mate, you can't.
No matter what you say, what you do, getting her shit together has to come from her.
You can tell her all the "answers" she needs to hear, but she won't recognize them.
I was with a girl for 1½ year that constantly wanted to either 1) Throw tantrum or 2) Call me up at all times of day/night and tell me she was about to kill herself.
In reality she is might just be a selfcentered snowflake that feels like the world owes her something.
So yeah, my advice: "get outta there!"

And don't make the mistake I did and stay with her because she is crazy hot, not worth it.

I'm this guy:
Didn't realize BPD stood for borderline disorder not bipolar disorder. OP seriously gtfo that relationship. Borderline chicks will completely ruin your life and suck your soul out. (Speaking from close experience)

>How do you deal with this shit
You don't. You can't. She's the one who can, whether or not she does it does not depend on you. Either way you have no say, so you should probably run away.

>no bpd but just a cunt
Same advice. Don't waste your time handling a child.

>Tranny
>Below 4 in crazy
Who are you trying to fool

Oh well, I think the dude who made it intended it to be understood that all biological women are crazier than all biological men, even if the man has chopped of his penis and taken hormone drugs - but what do I know

an old friend of me have a girlfriend with bpd (not confimed).
she throws a tantrum at the most retarded situations and even start hitting her boyfriend without any reason.
It happend plenty of times that he had to leave the skype call because he couldn't calm her down.

He is to desperate to leave her and I havn't talked to him for 2 years.
Last thing I have heard about him, is that he's now married to her and having a child.

I think he's beyond saving now.

I'm I bet my ex would have loved to actually have researched on personality disorders, because borderline fits her explaination of her own symptoms much better than manic depressions. The fucking cunt even used the death of her grandpa for personal gain.

rip to that guy

That's what I thought, too. Big difference between borderline and bipolar.

Drop her ass . kik it to kerb

yea I kinda feel sorry for him too, but this relationship was already doomed from the start.

his girlfriend is a teenmom of 2 children and her raise her children so that she can go to school. Her ex had already told everyone that she had bpd and that she was crazy.

My ex was a walking personality disorder.
Thing is, i have a mild case of borderline too, so i kept mercilessly bombing her with guilt and cold logic until she hated herself and cried (trying to make me feel bad but you can't feel mad and sorry at the same time and i can feel angry for days). When i've heard she shit talked me to her friends behind my back, i called up her friends (while she was right next to me) and told them about her retardations, and told them now that they know all about it they don't have to listen to her ramblings.
When she started acting depressed and cryed about how she's not fit for this world, i reminded her that i used to be an alcoholic drug addict, who managed to come clean, get a job and get back to education. It's all just a matter of effort so she should stop lying and admit the truth to herself, that she's a lazy fuck, who doesn't want to do anything that's not perfectly comfortable.

It involved a fuckton of crying and yelling, but she kind of got on her feet, but this all took too much of my inner peace and balance i had to break up with her.

Tough love is where it's at.

Let's simplify this: anyone else here have a GF?

>They're effectively all at least with the issue described.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Who diagnosed 'em? If it wasn't a doctor tell her to go to a doctor for it. If she won't, leave her.

Even if, and it's a big if, she actually has this disorder, you don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't address their flaws.

Of course like every woman advice thread on Sup Forums you'll ignore everything you read and stay with her like every other cuck that comes here whining about an unfaithful or psychotic girl.

You don't, dump her. Save your self years of fucking misery. Dealt with that shit for 15 years, not worth it.

you'll bump into them then

This. Respect the double dubs.

Force her into therapy
Draw a line and leave her if she crosses that line

>3 years with borderline gf

Been there and you've already been given the best advice. Run like fuck.

Having said that, sex with crazy bitches is the best!

Good point.
Would just imagine that a tranny would be a bit higher than a 4.

Trust me mate, get the fuck out while you still can.

LEAVE PLEASE

Hahahah pretty much this

Am currently with one for 3 years. I see everyone here is telling you to gtfo, but I have a different experience. Mine is a drug addict along with BPD and ADHD (Something I think is made up). She goes to the head doctor and a therapist. Her sister killed herself which sent her spiraling into drug addiction. I kicked her out and she went on a 3 month bender. She came to me for help, while she was in the clink so I arranged for her to go to rehab, them back home with me. She did, and I took her phone, shot her vehicle and axes all internet access so she could relearn how to life. Granted, I run a farm so there's plenty to do to re establish her life as a sober productive citizen and mother. But you HAVE to be the responsible one, you have to tell her no, you have to make rules, you have to monitor her behavior, you essentially have to become her parent. I wouldn't do any of this if I I didn't love her, and it seems with time she's getting better and earning some of my trust back. If you love a chick, and your not the one in the relationship liable to get wasted and need to be driven, if your in charge and responsible of your finances, if you are the ducking patriarch of your family, then she can be worked with and have a happy relationship. In my experience.

TLDR: If you're the responsible party, you can make it work.

Or they showered her with liberal-you-can-do-no-wrong attention.