My gf wants to take a break for a month

My gf wants to take a break for a month.

She says she doesn't want either of us to have sex with anyone during that time but she needs to think.

Is this bad? What do I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She gon cheat on you

>Is this bad?

yes.

>What do I do Sup Forums

fuck someone else like she is doing already.

what she mean by "she doesn't want either of us to have sex "

means she doesn't you to have sex, while she's getting pumpped like she's back in gradeschool

you fuck user, fuck till you cant fuck anymore.

OP: YOU CAME TO Sup Forums FOR ANSWERS

IT GIVETH

Fuck anything that moves user, because that's what's she's doing.
She's trying to control you with her nigger jizz filled holes.
Fuck fuck and then fuck some more.

I don't think i have overreacted. What you did is frankly cruel and pretty much an act of betrayal. for no good too. how can i trust you now?

happy easters

/thread

Atomic level shit test.

Simply tell her: i don't play games, you're with me or without me, if you don't want to be with me don't waste my time.

Keep it at that and don't back up.
My opinion is that she's already cheating on you and wants to break up while not coming out as a "bad person", which of course she is.

iim not cheating on you with anyone nor do i have any plans to have sex with anyone. this isn't about me at all. its about you and what you did.

tell her ok, but only under one condition
you record her sucking you and if she cheat on you you publish the video

also publish nude pics

Rape that bitch till she's screaming Daddy and begging for more.
All women have rapey time fantasies.
She won't pull this shit again if you rape her properlym

dude did you even think a single fucking person here would fucking say to trust her on that.

you've known what it meant since when it happened.

some cunt that doesnt have the balls to just break up with you and get it over with isnt worth your time anyway bro

I wanted a break once, so i got one for 3 weeks. I tryed to get girls but got only to kiss a few. Meanwhile Gf got banged by 4 guys. Was it wurf?

lets just wait for this to cool off and i will tell you what i think when i am less upset and the memory is less vivid

there has to be repercussions. there has to be.

>kek and cancer at once

Get it off your chest now user, it will help...Regardless we are here for you, no matter how fucked up /b is...

It's over move on

do you realize how fucked up this is? I ask you watch my back and trust you with something and this is what i get for it. and you are sitting there talking about marriage and shit

yeah fuckng right thats a bad sign.

translation: ima go cock crazy but i want to know you're not fucking anyone.

typical psychological manipulation and control issues

if you agree to that fuckness, then the alt right really is righf about todays genration

Stick it in her pooper and post pics...

She's gonna fuck another guy by Thursday if you do. Don't listen

It was my idea, didnt think about that tbh

she is 1000% cheating on you already, dump the bitch.

Give the bitch the ol' left right goodnight

shes gonna have sex and so should u. If u get back together, then u keep her pussy. Use condoms. If u break up - ull have a pussy to fall back on

Looking back that's how I've handled my breakups. Leave for a few weeks to see friends or relatives and while over there basically stop thinking about the other person which will kill the feelings towards the other person. So yeah, you might as well say yes and start fucking other 'cause that's what she's doing with you, seeing if she can kill her feelings for you Good luck.

she doesn't respect you anymore, for whatever the fucking reason women always have (stupid bullshit). leave her alone, don't get butthurt, but neither search for her, that's the only way she could gain some respect for you again, if you fucking beg, YOU'RE DONE 100%... You have to show to her that you're also bored of her bullshit, stay on your ground, if she doesn't communicate with you within 1 month, move on, and fuck her and her stupid bullshit... she's trying to dominate you, she's testing you, you have to leave her go, like if you don't give a flying fuck, not butthurt, not angry, but you just can't be with somebody who doesn't respect you anymore man

OP posted this thread 30 minutes ago and deleted it

The replies were the exact same. OP, your gf is already over you and you're getting cucked.

Leave your thread up this time, unless this is yet another shitty Sup Forumsait tier threads in which case godspeed

2women tried the same shit with me user...I dumped them immediately and later found out they were already fucking someone else before they pulled the same shit as your GF is trying to do to you.
And as a bonus, I got herpes from one of those whores...Women are whores and you can't be very nice to them...I was to nice and after those experiences, I no longer have problems with women, even with my disease ridden cock. Herpes, the gift that always keeps on giving..
Dump her user, and get tested for std's.

you are a faggot

It is a fact that redheads LOVE anal.
Has she let you fuck her ass?
If not, you know someone else is doing it.
Gingers need ass play.

youve wanted to do anal. not good enough. and no materialistic things.

Enjoy gettin cucked OP

definately not.

Better start the bang train. Your girl is a how. Go find some pussy op

>if you agree to that fuckness, then the alt right really is righf about todays genration
Lawl.
>implying we were ever wrong to begin with

??????????

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU

shes having sex with someone else
if that guy is good with sex better than yours, she will leave you
if that guy suck at it, she will come back to you

just drop her and move on

First things first, be a man and don't come after Sup Forums for help. Deal with it as a man, and you might as well get a man's result out of it all.

i dont think you even feel bad. if you were actually sorry you would exactly what i want /expect.. and its not sex or cucking. reflect on what has happened here...

ok you still dont get it so ill give you an example. write a letter explaining why you did this and how sorry you are etc.. handwritten ofcourse.

Yeah girls think they are slick but theu are not. When they need space they need space pic related.

cut her loose and don't look back, a woman asks for time off like that with those conditions she's already cheating on you and wants to break up without looking like the bad guy. go to china town and bring home some young Asian poon, you'll be better off.

This.

Truth!

shut up newfags this is the same thread posted multiple times a day

Act semi-relieved, say yes, bang side pussy you've been looking at.

Not rocket science, user.

Probably. I'd ask her if she's banging someone else. Dump if yes.

She's already found another person

You need to do the same.

>move on.

U gon get cucked son

This.

Also although it might Sound strange this is the only chance to get her back if your stupid enough to want that