WWYD

WWYD
torture edition

I would tie her arms behind her back then put giant meat hooks thru her tits and slowly lift her up ... if they don't rip her tits off I will then slowly lower her down on top of my metal spiked dildo until all of her weight slowly makes the dildo rip her insides up

a shameful display of unbridled autism

rape my mum, emotionally torture her by making her fuck and be raped by every male in her family - brother, dad, me, uncle, brotherinlaws, nephews
will post nudes for replies

Wwyd

WWYD? reply for reply

punch that horrendous XXL jew nose right off her fucking face

Dunk her he'd into the water occasionally pulling her up roughly by the hair so she can breath. Bend her over and roughly fuck her ask while she chokes on water and gasps for breath.

I'd grab her and push her to the wall. Holding her head with my hand somewhat excites me already, but her confused and worried looks what gives me the boner already. Pushing her head against the wall, empowering her completely, especially after rejecting and laughing at me, feels great. I feel like a man again. Her nose is already bleeding and she starts crying. She's begging me to stop, but it just makes me more powerful. I punch her face so hard that she falls off, and while she's there, I also kick both of her legs so she probably won't stand up for a while. She's crying, but I still feel great. But now, it's time for some fun. I didn't truly want to punish her. In fact, that's not a game anymore. I not only want to enjoy having sex with her. No. That's not enough. I want much more. I want to make her cum. Probably that's an ultimate revenge, or just my weird way of showing love. I don't know, and I don't care either. She stopped crying, and she didn't even try to get up. Now it's my chance. I pull off my pants, and I put my penis into her dry vagina. She screams immediately and starts crying again. But it doesn't stop me. She tries to fight at first, but she gives up. Not only she doesn't move anymore, no. She became silent. She accepted her fate. Now I help turning her, so I can see her face. The nose-bleeding stopped already, and she's watching me silently. Without any emotion. She knows. And I also know. I kiss her, and she's resisting anymore. She kisses me back. And in this precious moment, I came immediately.

Twist her arm behind her back pushing it up as far as I can to hurt her without breaking her arm. Reach around in front of her and start roughly squeezing her tits as she cries out for help. Then I'd start grounding my hard cock on her tight ass just to taunt her telling her that I'll be fucking this ass later. I'd rip open her top and slam her down to the ground face first. Tears are pouring out of her eyes from the pain as I grab her by the hair and start rubbing her face in the dirt. Pull down her pants and make good on my promise as I rape her ass while still forcing her face into the dirt. After I blow my blow in her ass, slam her face into the ground until she's a bloody unconscious mess and leave her there.

No Mercy!

wwyd ?

more

Bump, reply for reply

Girlfriend

get on skype?

My girlfriend wwyd

moar moar moar

Say wwyd????

I would hook a thumb in that corner of her mouth. Then proceed to throatfuck her and spit in her mouth until she was a coughing, blubbering mess of cum and saliva.

For science.

I'd titfuck those tits as she licked up my precum and looked your in the eye.

You got skype?

Grab her by the back of her head and force her to deepthroat my cock. Let her slobber all over it and her tits for a bit before forcing her onto all fours. Start fucking her pussy, the. Without warning switch to anal, and push her head into the floor while I fuck her ass harder and deeper with each thrust. Pull out and cum on her face then wipe my dick on her tits and leave her.

Don't have Skype

for science

Get it?

Too much effort
Wwyd if you woke up to this

Bump

Wwyd to my gf?
Also trade request for replies

wwyd with my bitch sister?

Science is important. In fact, to safeguard against any bias I would probably put a blindfold on her as well.

moar?

Bumping, also wwyd