>$8.75/hour
>37

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a swell guy
$25/hour
old

Mother fucker you aint no chef, short order cook at BEST. You're really just a fucking fast food whore. Stop making this thread every 4 hours because you're bored and have no social life.

Why didn't you start this thread with that Wendy's logo pic?

>sorting post
>$6.90/hour
>20

>Wendy's
>Chef

Oh god, what

doing statistics questionnaires with unwilling people by phone
€11ish/hour

loser
$1

JOB- Teacher of lolis at a girls' school
WAGE- 82,000 a year
AGE- 29

>Medic
>50k/year
>21

>Sous Chef at McDonalds
>$120k/yr
>18

>$120k/yr
o rly

Chef at Wendy's...
Chef...

Translator at a pharmaceutical company / Grad student

18 € / hr

Sales at Target Electronics department
$11/hour

I'm still in school and aiming for an internship, so I don't mind.

>24
>$15/h
>Truck Driver

Air drummer
Your local bar
I do it for free

>reading motherfucking SOUS CHEF at mcdonalds

>being bamboozled by the salary

how is it being absolutely retarded

>Burger technician at Wendy's
>40k a year
>52

Truck driver for a flooring company. 18.50 per hour, then time and a half after I hit 8 hours, which happens every day, so 27.75. I work from 0530 AM to about 1530 every damn day. We work saturdays too. I'm a 28 year old ex Marine who's probably going to snap soon.
>pic unrelated, my girl's tits.

Operator at refinery
$35/hour

>Senior burger assembler at Wendy's
>100k/year

own a weed dispensary.
I make a fuckload of money for relatively little work.

29 UNEMPLOYED, NO COLLEGE, MY PARENTS PAY FOR MY RENT

Construction
$17-75/hr depending on if its public works, on the weekend, or not.
30 yrs old

it's part time and seasonal so my paychecks are garbage despite high pay rate.

Chef at Vendy's
$8.75/week

You again Wendy's Chef.

Doesn't this thread disappoint you?

23, $40hr (Mimimum) Tradie, $57000 in crypto investments, free house in WA, AUS

why snap when you have these tits at your disposal?

>Chef at Wendy's
>$8.76/hour
>27

I know you are probably joking, but why would any sane parents do this?

12 year old beating you OP :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU

Must be new here. Welcome new friend.

Work in electroplating company in switzerland
35/hour

>warehouse supervisor
>$60K/year
>42

>ex Marine
Once a Marine always a Marine, Devil.
No but seriously I hate when people say that. Good luck with your snap.

Dish Network Technician
$22/ HR

White NEET?

because I'm autistic with severe social anxiety but don't have the courage to get disability so they're like whatever 69

Jesus christ user...

EMT (in Germany)
~14$/Hour

How much of your day is spent avoiding muslims who want to rape you?

I actually knew people to do this. The parents are rich and they just take care of the kids. Rich people don't need to work.

Switzerland =/= Sweden

Just lookt at them. I'd snap right now if my gf had tits like this chick.

cnc operator
$17.10/h

pro

>Grocery Manager
>30
>$18/ hr plus sales bonuses.

Go to psychiatrist
Get Prozac/Fluoextine
Lie about ADHD, get Dex/Adderall
Contribute ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Read To be honest we have some muslim people here. But you don't see shit like in England, USA or other countries.
As far as I know there hasn't been a terrorist attack in Switzerland as far as I know.

How about your country?

hvac technician
$16.00/hr

I get that, but I am a tad disenchanted. I was a motard, oorah semper kill yut yut, got my C.A.R., got showered with bloody pieces of a combat engineer who stepped in the wrong place in Helmand province in 2011.

Isn't that what you signed up for.By 2011 we had been there for 10 years. Shit wasn't exactly a mystery.

Nigger. All I can steal. Sleep all day prowl at night.

No job
Living off savings from my part-time job in high school. I have maybe 6000 CAD left.
I'm gonna kill myself anyway, so I don't give a shit to be honest.
23 yrs old (24 soon)

No one has ever accused a Marine of being intelligent

Should probably off yourself.

Work at at spirit store/ winemonoply
$31/hour

What is it with the fucking military guys always showing off their ugly women?

>Trade finance team manager
>36€/hour

>Public servant in welfare
>34.39 per hour
>23

Nice easy way out. You're such a fucking fatass lame lazy bastard that you won't even try to fucking get a grip on life and dig yourself out of the shitty hole you've found yourself in.

Congratz dude, instead of being a man once in your life, you decide to off yourself instead of doing something meaningful for once. There are people your age 100k in debt without a degree because they flunked out of college, and you wanna off yourself when you got 6k in your fucking bank.

entry level software developer
$45k/y

1.5 year ago i was in gas station depressed wanting to kill myself then i took coding course

"chef"

>unemployed
>27
>autism

That shit's fucked.

I always thought the whole "warrior" mentality was weird. It just feels like everyone who's really seen the shit in person doesn't find it to be valuable in the long run (war in general that is) and if they do, then they're a fucking sociopath. I felt like it was really easy for me to put two and two together growing up hearing my dad and his friends talk about seeing kids get blown apart by claymores and shit in Vietnam.

Not, that I'm trying to trashtalk you or anything, it's just weird, it's like we all agree that war is fucking terrible, but kids (18 year olds) are still have this romantic vision of it.

Line cook at Applebee's
About 1k a week
Not bad, but I'd like to be making more. Cooking is what I enjoy so, meh.
Pic not related.

BAWWWWWWW AUTISM

what impairs you? If you're able to post on a chinese cartoon imageboard without seeming retarded, there's bound to be a job for you.

probably just boils down to lazy

exactly

>implying anyone who ended up here is in a sound mental state.

If the majority of Sup Forums is not NEET, there's literally no fucking excuse for the rest not to find a job.

I've had 4 jobs in 8 years.
Mailman:
>crashed the postcar into another car. total wrecked.
Warehouse job:
>got fired for packing too many errors
2nd warehouse job:
>I worked for 2 years without being employed.
Webdesigner:
>I worked alone at the office most of the time and got depressed.

Yes, I'm now lazy and unmotivated.

work in a shitty trampoline park
£5.80 an hour

I can't afford to move out yet basically

not the OP
I signed up partly because I just didn't know what to do with my life. But a bigger part of it was wanting to test myself in combat. I wanted to fight and see how I'd do. It was very much a young man thing for me because I would never put on a uniform again.

Kys

Window treatment installer
$12/hr

Congratulations, you have experienced failures in life just like every fucking other person on the fucking planet.

So what are you gonna do about it? Just sit at home until you die of a stroke from not leaving your bedroom?

Shut your damn mouth you filthy piece of shit.

I have clinical depression since age 13. I have no motivation or desire for anything.

A few years ago, I somehow ended up on some yachting forums. It was obviously full of rich people, so I created an account and asked for tips on how to get rich.

One guy actually responded and later sent me a private message with tips on how to start a business and make a lot of money. He gave me a list of the best books and told me on what to focus.

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Not for me. Why? Because I have no motivation... I can force myself to study what he told me, but I won't remember shit. And if you want to have a successful business, you literally need be on it everyday like 15 hrs (in the beginning).

Anyways, I know all the other suicidal posters here are only fags that are "sad" because their girlfriend cheated on them. Or "sad" because they have no friends. These are pussies.

Clinical depression makes you death on the inside. Literally.

You just can't understand until you have it.

Bitch.

>Part time meat dick
>$13 and change.
>Almost 26

Can you stop? This meme isn't funny newfag.

>2nd warehouse job:
>>I worked for 2 years without being employed.

This I'm super curious about

See long post above. It was meant for you. I just responded to my own one by mistake.

you can still be depressed without being diagnosed with clinical depression

> Electronics - Own company
> ~20$/hour + income from sales
> 23

Driller/shotfirer , 31
$140000 AUS
Took a killer pay cut last year
I feel imprissoned in the system

Considering blowing up as many people as possible including myself

I do "things" for the government

$70k base salary

I didn't realize it until recently. That's the problem with autism. We can't see the whole picture.

>Bouncer
>$29 an hour
>20 years old
(Drinking age is 18 in Australia)

>26
>guess my pay

Being depressed =/= Clinical depression

Being depressed is what most of the fags here are. They have no gf, no friends, etc. They are just sad.

On the other side, clinical depression means you have ZERO feelings. No ups, no downs. You wake up, and have ZERO desire to do anything. Not even play video games or eat. NOTHING.

It gets really boring after some time.

At first, I wanted to wait for my parents to die first, so they don't see me dead. But I don't think they will die anytime soon, so once my bank account reaches zero, I'll just kill myself.

>english teacher at private school in japan
>$13 / hour
>25

love my job, kids are great, not young enough for me to be a dancing clown in lessons, not old enough that i have to teach complicated grammar. cool boss, japanese gf's. nice apartment + cheap rent + relatively cheap everything = :)

Theatre instructor
28$/Hr.
28 years old.

Its not full time though.. only around 26 hours per week.

>matchmaker on IT jobmarket
>18
>$12/h

I think the term 'depressed' is thrown around too much nowdays. Like, people say they are depressed all the time which is changing the meaning of the word.

I'm not a doctor so I can't say it's going to get better but if there is any way to get help please do.

McDonalds crew member
23.5$/hr

You don't know my story, you don't know my trials in life. I've hit rock bottom before, I've wanted to kill myself before - and by god was I fucking close to going through with it before. It's not about motivation and energy - your lizard brain is telling you this shit because your demons won't go away, there is no fucking light at the end of the fucking tunnel. You can't let the skeletons in your closets come in and fuck with you. You only have two options in life: Survive at whatever cost, or die. You're literally choosing the pussy way, no amount of whining on Sup Forums changes that. You're not giving yourself the chance because you feel so fucking worthless that even trying in the first place is too much of a hassle for you. Instead of going places and seeing what's out there, you're sitting on Sup Forums trying to justify your chickening out on life.

This is really what it has come to, I guess? Just gonna kill yourself instead of taking charge because muh motivation, muh sadness, muh pain.

copypasta

Fuck off rogan

are you retarded?

Web developer
82k/year

You have no clue of what you're talking about faggot.

I'll let you visit the library and borrow some books to read there.

When you're back with some basic knowledge, hit me up.

But, please, don't give poor advice to people if you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks.