Why do niggers always facebook live dumb shit? It's ALWAYS a nigger. Like this nigger here...

Why do niggers always facebook live dumb shit? It's ALWAYS a nigger. Like this nigger here, or the nigger who filmed himself crashing his car. or the nigger who got shot by police..or the nigger bitch who had her young child smoking weed?? You never see white people doing that.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/facebook-live-murder.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 guys 1 hammer

1 lunatic 1 icepick

many many suicides

mexican chainsaw beheading... Ok that one wasn't white people but it was funny

You are wrong OP. White people have filmed and posted some of the worst shit to ever grace in web

I'm talking about facebook live

they dont live stream it on their own facebook you fucking moron

Education my man...lack of it makes you an ape

Because the basis for black urban popular culture since the 80s has been the gangster lifestyle, which ties sociopathic violence to fame, respect and financial success.

That guy who killed his wife and posted the pics on facebook

Or the "turns out it's harder to strangle someone than it is in tho movies" guy from our very own board

These people are just attention whores.

If anything, it's arabs who film and post the most violent shit. Them or latino drug cartels

>b..but these niggers posted on facebook. It's different

No it's not. An attention whore is an attention whore you fucking morons

Hispanics are white. Sorry. General consensus is that there are three races: white, Asian, black.

So mexican chainsaw beheading was white people? Awesome

So it's the website you have a problem with. It's fine when a white guy strangles his girlfriend to death and posts it on Sup Forums and leaves her body there for her child to find after school. That's cool.

You just think blacks are inferior because they post it to the wrong WEBSITE.

Makes perfect sense.

where were you when Dorner was kill?
> in dorm room
> Sup Forumstard
> Dorner is kill
> kek, you cant corner the dorner
> cabin on fire, dorner is corner
>oh no, why

Lol Op got owned. Thread's dead.

kek

Honorary dubs because of truth

niggers posting in a bait thread.

sad stuff even if its just niggers killing niggers

No idiot. Its one thing to post evidence, it's another to post LIVE evidence. Like, while actually committing the crime.

It must be the skin color, youre at it Cletus

mexicans are a population of mixed shit skins.

I hope they find him soon and fucking execute that nigger

theync.com/facebook-live-murder.htm

OP, you are an honorary nigger for being so god damn fucking stupid.

I hope this nigger kills your dumb nigger ass

Kills an old dude because of a girl? what a fucking beta cuck

vid is horrible to watch, guy was just walking down the street

>Implying he cares about being caught.
Go to school, kid.

Idk op remember the white couple that had their baby with the bong on fb? What about the white dude working with the news that shot that white lady live?
Remember those two kids who stabbed that girl in the neck and recorded lots of video?

Agreed

Also agreed

Who was phone?

still hasn't been caught or turned himself in, obviously cares about being caught

Looks at me mentality. Blacks crave attention.

Faggot. Go get hugs from your mom.

He already killed himself. The only other explanation is he's the single worse spree killer of all time. I mean finding a black guy driving a white ford fusion isn't exactly hard in the Midwest. If he was driving around he would have been spotted already.

>being this upset

Being this quest. user you clearly don't belong here. Go back to wherever it is you came from. This place is not for you.

details on the dead wife case?

Shush, I think it is genius that niggers FaceBook live their shit. Makes it easier to lock them away.

You love those sentences dont you Adolf?
I bet no one does what you want in Rl so you can order random strangers in this japanese Imageboard you fucking altrightCletus to feel great again at least.

*teleports behind you*
"Nothing personal, kid"

Blacks,Whites,Mexicans... Psychos always recording shit, nothing new.

Edgy as fuck

it was a nigger who shot the reporter he worked with.

because negroes = cancer

all of them

Niggas love Facebook in general. I really don't know why

Think for a second how black people are raised. Nigger mom and dad (maybe 80%?) equals nigger child. I was watching ridiculousness (bear with me) and a segment was shown about children who thought they were "in charge" or the "boss". Basically all the videos ended up being kinda cute and brought a smile to your face...EXCEPT... The 2 videos that featured black children. They were, at the ages of about 4 and 5, acting out like complete niggers. Their attitude and they way they were speaking reminded me of they very type of black people we refer to as niggers (disrespectful, no reguard for other peoples well being/feelings). The other children of varying races who were not black, appeared to be respectful and cute... even in their "bossy" rant.

Its not a coincedence. As a matter of fact, "coincedence" may very well be "contradiction".

>never seen white people do that

You apparently aren't looking hard enough, or the shit white people do the news doesn't care.