youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More !!!

this is why n0body likes you Sup Forums

My dream is to find a video of a girl being lowered onto a spiked dildo

moar

This chick was getting abused by her bfs wife and friend/sister from memory

gay

seen a milf getting a cactus up her cunt. shouldnt be too hard to find. I'd imagine that it isnt a popular idea.

Clearly 4 Chan is taking responsibility for their actions

This is now a nigger hate thread

more

Nah. Grow up.

Minus the cheese sauce those are incredible

Kabana?

No pretty sure we let you come here with your argument and debate you as civilized people. The fact you usually can't debate your points without resorting to "omg you nazi/fascist/racist/sexist/etc pig" makes you the ones that are acting like an autistic kid screeching. I would rather have a good debate from both sides. A small few of you actually know how to do this but unfortunately too few of you. When you can come to an argument without using your fallback insults as soon as you are feeling you are on shaky ground with your points I suggest you come back and lets have a good debate. It's a good way for both sides to learn from each other and for both groups to grow. If you can't do this then it's not like I can force you to do so and I wouldn't if i could, That is your responsibility to yourself and your beliefs.

>No pretty sure we let you come here with your argument and debate you as civilized people. The fact you usually can't debate your points without resorting to "omg you nazi/fascist/racist/sexist/etc pig" makes you the ones that are acting like an autistic kid screeching. I would rather have a good debate from both sides. A small few of you actually know how to do this but unfortunately too few of you. When you can come to an argument without using your fallback insults as soon as you are feeling you are on shaky ground with your points I suggest you come back and lets have a good debate. It's a good way for both sides to learn from each other and for both groups to grow. If you can't do this then it's not like I can force you to do so and I wouldn't if i could, That is your responsibility to yourself and your beliefs.

I thought that was a copypasta but no, you're actually just autistic enough to reply to bait?

more abuse please

Yeah! Cause it's perfectly adult to hate women.

fucking normie

you seem to be lost, friendo. most the people on this board want to fuck women. Not kill them.

oh god sauce/moar PLEASE

Why not both?

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

exacly
fuck > kill > eventualy fuck

because fucking a cold rigid corpse sounds unappealing? I always laugh at those people who try to use sandwich meats(or similar) for a fleshlight. Cuz technically that's necrophilia.

>mfw someone seriously replied to this

Dubs speak the truth

video with sound is here, think thats all there is
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/73944

pls post moar sexy women being abused

My theory on getting women is like working out for the first time. If a fat person gets on a treadmill thinking they will run 1-3 miles they find out they burn out before they even get a lap in. It's ugly, it's hard, it's fucking brutal. They end up walking the whole thing. They're a fucking failure.

But then they come back the next day and try again. Pretty much the same results.

But they come back again, keep trying, and eventually they complete a lap, two laps, a mile, and then they have enough left over to walk a few more.

Pretty soon they are in shape. It didn't come quickly, easily, or pretty. They may have gotten laughed at, snide remarks, rude glances, disrespect, but they pushed through and persevered.

If you treated going after women like this, you might be more successful. You'd be all, "Want to go out with me please?" and "Hey want to have sex" at first and you'd get fucking roasted. But over time you might start to ask them questions about what they like, strike up a genuine conversation that didn't need to lead to sex, maybe even pass on a few compliments. Pretty soon you'd be a ladies man.

But no OP, this stuff looks better. Stick to this, women seem to like it. Good luck man.

bump

Giving women rights was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

O_O :)))))

Charisma is not enough they mostly want money and power.

most of the people born in that time will probably enjoy that future, actually. by that time, you'll be irrelevant.

why just take it?

Here is a picture of what their future looks like.

You guys must be virgin neckbeards. Go fuck off you beta males lololol

U mean gay thread ? Oh no, gays do not hate women. Frustrated short-dicked imponent dickhead do.

>nigger hate thread
>posts white trash cuisine

How's fitting in working out for you?

How come his shirt is so clean?

I'll bet 99% of you won't re-post this to your page, but let's see who will.

Here Bro, you seem frustrated

>2017
>having a 'page'
ishygddt