Associated Press is reporting that Bill Burr has been cast as Holden Caulfield in the big screen adaptation of JD...

Associated Press is reporting that Bill Burr has been cast as Holden Caulfield in the big screen adaptation of JD Salinger's novel 'The Catcher in the Rye'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EP8tDl0OjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH JEEEEEEZUS

This ginger faggot isn't funny

I'm very happy for old freckle face.

But I hope they give him a toupee. I'm sick of him always playing a bald guy.

He's actually being cast as Judge Holden in Blood Meridian.

he's hilarious

oh wait this was a joke post. I'm retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=0EP8tDl0OjU

>Talk about the Bilderbergs, Iluminatti live on fucking Conan.

>Get cast in a movie that isnt a B-comedy.

Yep, this nigga is dead.

If you dont know what im talking about look up his interview on Conan were he basically forgets to hide his power level and drops real shit, you can hear a pin drop in that fucking studio, I like the guy and all but after that I instantly knew he was going to be marked for death.

Screencap this, you will see him blow up in movies, tv and in his highest point they will murder him just like they did with Heath Ledger.

And while we are on the subject, remember when Jim Carrey mocked the Iluminatti and dropped some truth "jokingly"?

Well he started to piece the puzzle and tweeted about kid vaccines containing something harmful in them.

After that his girlfriend commited "suicide", this was a message to him to shut the fuck up and get with the program.

It not only comedians or "rebels" that get killed, Liam Neeson's wife died in that sky "accident" because Liam was probably going to talk or straight out wanted to quit, look at Liam now, you can tell this is a man that does not want to act anymore but "something" makes him keep going.

Same thing with Paul Walker, in one of his helicopter aid trips he found out that there was something bad in the medicine they were given to people, also look at his first role, he was going to talk and you know how that shit went.

Im not going to go all /x/ on you but research recent deaths of healthy celebs and you will see a pattern.

Fuck I will miss you Bill.

>OHHH GEEEZ LET ME TELL YA

lmao. stfu.

Can we get some Sup Forums impressions of Billy Burr?

Its that damn Club W

RECRUITAH

>SAY HELLO TO THE LOVELY WAR EVERYONE! IT'S BRUTAL!

Cast him as the next joker leto had his time.

ol' billy redface has made it!

HEY LITTLE LAAAYDEEEZ

>and you will see a pattern.
Oh fuck I see it now, it's a random pattern
Fucking Jews

lol this is the funniest thing I will see all week probably. I didn't laugh but it made me smile and I felt warm. it was really nice.

what did Heath Ledger do?

>So uhh me and Virzi were at the Rose Bowl... And uhh this FUCKING. CUNT...

who?

he was a mediocre joker

*tips tinfoil hat*

is this bait?

there are literally no connections here at all, you are just saying everyone who has died was killed in some conspiracy

>this FUCKIN TUB OF FUCKIN SHIT

AAAAH GIVE IM THE OLD RIGHT THERE FRED HEH HEH

Club W... love me some weapons of mass destruction...

Schizophrenia the post

Club Dubyuh... my daddy owns a ranch

never lose your weed again myannnn with TRACKAAA

Oh so you like conspiracy theories?
Here is a nice one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

This pinpoint the downfall from glory

Salinger was right, and hopefully there will never be a movie. There doesn't need to be.

zip
RECRUITER

Nia seems more GOAT as time goes by on his podcasts, despite being a woman.

she's a black woman, so she's either going to be insufferable or based, no inbetween

>trigger happy feminist
>mind your pronoums cunt
>litterally watch oprah and reality shows
>somehow all this is based
This is bait.