I fucking hate "dab"

I fucking hate "dab"

Can we link it to Nazis?

No only niggers and Jews

Whats wrong with dabbing? Its dabtastic.

the fuck is dab?

Haha, i hate it too, but not as profoundly.

However this is a great idea. Actually murdering a meme.

How do we start?

doesn't it already kinda look like the nazi salute

The dab was a dance move first founded in underground Atlanta hip hop, which then became a huge trend to the point of annoyance like Nyan Cat and Rage Comics

Would be a good meme to kill. Everyne is going to be pissed if we do it right.

oh, I see.

I thought it was a hair treatment.

Dis callz for a muzz.

Wtf, a dance move? Oh lawd it's the 90s all over again kids dancing macarena ffs.

it's autistic.

""dabbing" is used in white supremacist circles as code for "nigger" as the dance move represents the degeneracy of black culture"

build on that iunno

It's already old news.

>a huge trend
only in retardrica

It's a dead meme, only people that do it now are oldies trying to be hip, and young kids trying to be cool like the older kids.

In many underground circles, the "dab" has been adopted into their secret repertoire of Nazi communication. One arm covers their eyes as if to say "I saw nothing", and the other arm will often resemble the "heil hitler" motion. So far it is used to deny the holocaust and say "hitler did nothing wrong".

dont you mean autastic?

>retarded spitting and gurgling

lol stay mad white boi, we coming for yo women. Imma dab in that bitches pussy too.

Not gonna happen. The reason it could be done with pepe and shit was that they were relatively unknown. The dab is huge and has been well known for a while.

Also the dab died a while ago, there's no need to kill it. The only people still doing it are autistic or doing it ironically. Both of these groups wouldn't give a shit if it was linked to nazi propaganda.