My friend says I'm a pedo for thinking Ariana Grande is sexy as fuck. We're both 22. Why is he such a faggot?

My friend says I'm a pedo for thinking Ariana Grande is sexy as fuck. We're both 22. Why is he such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsbySLj1eBo
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you a pedophile

You literally browse Sup Forums, mate. Of course he's worried.

it depends what you find attractive about her

Because I want to bang Ariana Grande, I guess.

Her face

THE WOMEN I HAVE SEXUALIZED ARE ALL IN THEIR TWENTIES AND THIRTIES

DISCLAIMER

Please, your friend wouldnt last 5 seconds inside Ariana Grande

Who knows but one thing is for certain, her fans love fucking children.

She was kind of cute when she was on the nick show and had red hair but after she went full normie-mode pop star, she really dropped the bomb. I just can't find her attractive anymore.

whether or not you're a pedo is debatable but if you think ariana grande is sexy as fuck you're definitely deeply disturbed
that or completely brainwashed

Reminder that Mac Miller gets to stick his chode in her multiple times every day while you sit here browsing the internet

So you are disturbed for having a attraction to a sexually attractive woman?

explain, nigger

AG is legal. Why is this even a topic for Sup Forums?

Let's have more jokes about her last concert shall we? I mean that's why we post on 4 Chan isn't it?

She's a musician, so we talk about her on Sup Forums

>We're both 22
So are her dead fans iykwiasmm

Jesus Christ Reddit

>no tits
>no ass

What's to be attracted to? You probably are a pedo

Except she does have tits, and does have ass.

she was honestly hotter before she started using layers of make up

i was like sixteen when this was the case so I don't think I'm a pedo desu

She's literally older than you two.

Stop being attracted to petite, feminine women shitlord. You are only allowed to be attracted to riot grrls with pixie cuts.

t. Sup Forums

Combined? No way.

the legs, but shes pretty too, famalam

No, he's right. She's just one month short of 24. Your friend is an idiot and probably overcompensating. I will also be genuinely amazed if you're not from the US.

Your friend is a retard, get new friends. I'm fucking serious.

did you just imply that all girls with tits and ass are riot grrls with pixie cuts?

>4 Chan

Nah, her current look makes me want to tie her up, gag her and suck out M&Ms from her anus.

>being a pedo for liking someone older than you

>anime has screw with his perception on women

w-which specific parts would make me a pedophile in your opinion

Ya I'd BOMB that pussy

Call him a cuck and plant coke at his house then tip off the cops

I said the same thing to my friend just because i secretly like her songs

then you're a confirmed pedo

probably the fact that she's like 4 foot and has no chest
also she looks about 70lbs which would make her about 12 years old

There are plenty of petite girls her age.
Not everybody is a fat American.

She's gorgeous, but I do this weird thing, that whenever I find out a beautiful woman has had a lot of work done or radically changed her appearance, I suddenly find her less attractive because some part of me knows any kids she pops out won't inherit her looks

>finding short girls with small chests is a sign of pedophilia

WEW

Why is she now more brown?

of course they won't inherit her looks when she's a mudshark, they'll look like any other mystery meat

She's dating a guy who's whiter than she is, though he's super trashy

this picture can't be real

She isn't gorgeous. At best she's cute.

I would actually say they're both extremely attractive, but only because I'm not a giant faggot with something to prove

They're both hot.

You're not a pedo, but you do have shit taste

she's 23? Now why would it make OP a pedo to find her sexy? Wtf.

Post more pics

there's different kinds of attractive, and cute isn't the same as gorgeous

you can literally see her breasts in OP pic. They're not huge but they're there, you literal nigger.

Her job is to get 12 year olds sexualized. If you ever went to one of her concerts to see her being sexy af you'll end up making a bunch of confused 12-15 year olds wet.

Ariana is hot in a "I can't believe the neighbor's teenage daughter is such a slut!" way, which is kind of cheap.

The whole ultra-slut demeanor

No, Ariana is hot in a "I'd totally have sex with this beautiful adult woman that can legally consent because i'm not a homosexual man".

I've seen 7 year olds with bigger breasts than that

Those distinctions or types of attractiveness aren't codified. And while I am familiar with the concept or distinction you're referring to, cute is totally inadequate because it's also a very mild description, much milder than gorgeous. I would say Ariana Grande is much more than merely cute.

GET HANSEN ON THE PHONE

>Why is suck a faggot?
He's a redditor isn't?

that's the demographic they want actually

just fucking look at her, looks like a child and they dress her like a prostitute

I-I mean, you know... i-in the street...
h-heh

You should probably kill your self

is it wrong i want to destroy her anus until its inside out ?
pic related

Yes.
You should want to cum deep inside her tight cunny and turn her into a single mother.

That's what Jesus wanted.

There's common sense and then there is law.

> (OP)
>Ya I'd BOMB that pussy
This tbqh, pretty sure every straight male would.
Just looked it up, she's actually 26.

ariana grande is 23

>pretty sure every straight male would.
then ever straight male is unironically a pedo

Because people are often brainwashed idiots on this subject. Either attraction to 17.9999 years olds is disgusting because they're "children" and becomes ok the second the clock strikes midnight on their birthday or attraction to people well past the age of consent is pedophilia if they look too young. Also a huge red flag, if you catch my drift.

Okay, but I'm a straight guy who's into Grande, and I'm not into kids, so in that case we need a new word for people who are into kids.

in that case, the thing that's weird about it is that men pretend to not be attracted to 17 year olds
>she's hot as fuck
>>bruh she's 17
>lol I'm just kidding... What are her parents thinking letting her dress like that? It's disgusting!

I'm attracted to women with feminine features and post-pubescent sex organs, and while I am attracted to the occasional teenager or MILF, I generally pay attention to girls within a few years of my age, I assume because on a subconscious level I see them as a viable reproductive partner. I assume that's normal.

she got blacked. That's why.

Does anyone know how to actually tri force that will tell me?

delete system 32

What the fuck is that MC Ride behind her?

No it's your taste

youtu.be/FsbySLj1eBo

wow is this ariana grande?

BRING BACK THAT HIGH WASTED UNDERWEAR

fucking leave you creep

Don't matter how much it costs, I'm still buying

she has an explosive personality

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

you should punch him in the head