Tfw to intelligent to stay with a meme team

>tfw to intelligent to stay with a meme team

>you now remember all the people laughing at him during chelsea's rocky start

At least he's stopped trying to score blooters, Essien he is not

Essien scored like 1 goal every 500 shots. Just because he scored one meme goal against Arsenal does not make him a great long range shot.

Also Barca

shinned it

Is Kante+Bueshirt+Italian menager the key to win the PL?

Did you know Essien sleeps 15 hours a day

>tfw the current best defensive midfield in the World played for your local team
>tfw the futur best offensive midfield in the World also played for your local team

Why do you guys think he chose Chelsea over staying in Leicester and playing CL? Was it because he knew LC is a sinking ship, because he saw Conte's potential, or he really liked Chelsea?

who's the second guy?

>tfw the current best offensive midfield in the world played for your local team

Choice between living in London or Leicester.

All of the above

Money and winning trophies

Lemar

Suddenly everyone pretending they didn't hate him for taking better opportunities, Vardy should've done the same desu

>to intelligent

are you fucking retarded?

I think vardy figured he isn't getting any younger so might as well just stay with the lads. proper chav

Money, future trophy prospects, chance to live in London, prestige associated with a higher profile club, etc.

I sleep 15 hours a day

also

Live in London
Play for a bigger club (also helps cement place in French team)
Get paid more
Realistically Leicester have peaked
CL football almost guaranteed in future seasons

>meme team
>will probably win champions league this year

>champions league

What's that?

You mean la decima?

I remember hearing the rise in pay if he went to arsenal would've been minimal, then again the source was Sup Forumsso not really reliable

His transfer to Leicester demanded a buyout clause. It is clear that his agent wanted to arrange a win-win situation, where Leicester can have his service and Kante's debute could attract big clubs' interest. Of course, Leicester won the league was not one of the scenario thought by his agent.

He never wanted to join leicester in the first place, his first choice was marsielle but they couldnt afford him or some shit like that.

t.NEET

Leicester is miles better than London.

Hull, Slough and Luton are better than fucking London.

m8...

He was approached by MU too, but he refused because he already started negotiating with Chelsea. He knew what he was doing.

>no dedicated airport
>no subway station

Not if you're a millionaire

How was your last holiday back in Pakistan Asif? Good to see family back in the home country again?

Vercoutre est bon ou il fait toujours autant d'erreurs ?
>tfw Schneiderlin and Gameiro are the best and latest players formed by your team

>Implying >we need him anymore
Gueye in January or a fit Mendy and you'll all be saying "Kante who?'

My passion for Leicester has faded recently somehow, just feel they lost their appeal. Really excited about my Leipzig and Nice though this is our year if we can just keep it up!

he doesn't fit into this chelsea team at all. don't even know why conte bought him.

He's literally their best player

Nigga don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful nigga.

Nigga what?? He has been playing amazing football this past few games, he literally became a very necessary part of Chelsea after his first three games with the team.