Hey americanfaggots who live in legal weed states

hey americanfaggots who live in legal weed states,
what's it like? especially if you smoked shit loads before and still do i would be interest to hear

lurkin'

bumpin'

i live in nevada and weed is highly accepted here. a lot of companies are continually opening up to get you carded. you can yell out who's got the bud and you'll find some. other times people walk up to you and ask if you smoke bud. transaction in less than a minute. but really street smarts are just common sense. so many different kinds of people are weed users, and a lot of them joke about it. the whole stereotype of the lazy young pothead has been out the window for a decade or more i feel.

>ama i guess?

am also interested. GA getting the medical go-ahead soon if not already. Unsure how to feel as im sure taxes will be applied to my weed. dealer is taxing of course in any case which is worse? i pay 10/g roughly

I'm in Michigan a medical weed state.
All I had to do was go to a "weed doctor" and say my back hurt, instant med card.

Many people grow, dispensaries are a legal grey area, so I don't sell to them any more.
I just grow my 24 plants, plenty for me and enough to give to friends.

I think price has gone down a little, but quality seems to be up.

you'll get a greater variety and a greater-certainty of what you are getting. including edibles and whatnot. also you'll always have a reliable source, except when the store is closed.

MA Medical Marijuana Patient here
Have been since before they had dispensaries open
I smoke a bit more now than I used to when I bought from a street dealer
I checked my purchase history for my first year getting weed from a dispensary.
I spent almost 15K$ last year on weed

Coloradofag here. It was always pretty easy to get (and widely accepted, nobody would call the cops for someone lighting up) but once medical passed the quality went way up--schwag doesn't even exist in this state. Once recreational passed we got flooded with faggot potheads from EVERYWHERE and traffic sucks bad and real estate went through the fucking roof. Also weed isn't cool anymore--either you smoke or you don't.

Live in Colorado. I got a med card at 17, they are handed out like candy in this state, I would smoke 2.5 ounces of weed a month. Got to the point I couldn't smoke with almost everyone because I could power through a 1/4 oz in one sitting and be ok and everyone else would get K.O'ed. Started doing dabs instead. Would get the good shit, Live Resin. Smoked about 13 grams of that shit a month for years. Now 20, don't smoke anymore, actually have motivation to do things again, got in good shape, doing great in college. Life is better without it man.

interesting par-story. i used to smoke a dime to a dub a day in my teen years. a decade later i smoke like a bowl, if that, a day. still motivated and whatnot.

I started off with really small amounts but with how easily accessible it was It became a bit of a problem for me. I could get ounces for $100, sometimes cheaper if it was on sale or about to be pulled off the shelves. I made a decent amount flipping it to highschool kids for $12 a G. But it sapped my motivation.

Washington Sup Forumsro here. Weed shops everywhere, really really good edibles and vapes, dabs. Prices are excellent and now your local dealer has gone from criminal to entrepreneur.

There's so much weed around now.

11/10 would toke.

i understand where you are coming from. for me, a lot of it was basically to help me escape in a way. and also being around potheads (no negativity towards that word) on a day to day basis only helps enable the habit. i could say i've learned from my use and don't regret extensive use.
that 100 for an o is a good deal. did you ever get reggies or mids? or was it all good shit?

How does it affect random ua for jobs since is legal for recreation

it was pretty much all good shit. What I would sell was mids but they didn't know the difference. Mids from a good dispensary are the equivalent of some fire from a local dealer.

Jobs still operate at their own discretion. Still have to pass UA for good job but unless you're on probation and they literally watch your dick there's always fake pee

Most companies still need you to pass a drug test even if you have a medical card.

isn't vaping non-psychoactive? so couldn't he pass a test?

D.C. Here, it's legal but still hush hush since stores can't legally sell it. It's just legal to have, but there's events like edible sales and parties etc that are becoming commonplace

I was curious how that worked in those states I'm from oklahoma an we're to much of bible thumpers to ever get it passed

I think it's great. I live right next to a dispensary and I can buy an ounce on a whim if I want. Or get any kind of oil I want, even some edibles. Cool shit too, like ice cream and sodas. Over priced as fuck though. I still buy from growers I personally. But, good news is, they sell their shit to dispensaries, so they aren't hurting for money anymore, and since their weed is finally becoming something of a career, they've got tons of good shit growing, and I get a sweet deal for being a homey. I can get a quarter of dank weed from a dispensary for $100, or a whole 28 of danker weed from someone I know for $100, sometimes less if their doing particularly well.

personally know*

my dealer never closes and is always reliable because he understands if he isnt i wont tolerate it. i dont have that leverage against a store

>I still buy from growers I personally. But, good news is, they sell their shit to dispensaries

Yup, I would send all my B Grade as I called it to dispensaries.
You're lucky to know some growers.

im in oregon and its he same deal here. i could waste my money at the dispensary across the street but i can go on craigslist and have an oz delivered to me for half the price but same quality. i guess the best thing about it is nobody gives 2 fucks anymore. i used to smoke alot but in the last couple years i stopped really caring. gets kinda boring honestly i can barely finish a bowl without being fucked for 6 hours lol. still smoke a couple times a week but just a couple puffs here and there usually when im gonna sit on my ass

>There's so much weed around now.
>There's just like... so much.. weed.
underrated post and pic tho

I have to admit I'm blessed. Oregon is a good place.

Lucky you. My dealer's seem to hate money for some reason. I buy 100$ worth every time and they are so reluctant to pick up.

Not much is different here in cali, only thing is you can openly talk about it now.

hahaaaa wuddup

It's like fight club in Oklahoma you mention it cops are getting called

To be clear in the slightest, I'm the dude you replied to, I'm also from Oregon. Sorry, I am stone now. Can't computer.

colorado here
buying weed is cheap and easy, and we get high quality stuff
just like going into a liquor store, only slightly stricter
they id everyone at the door instead of at point of sale

As someone who smokes only occasionally dispensaries are a godsend. I don't have to maintain otherwise pointless social connections to get high from time to time and the quality and selection is far superior, plus I know exactly what it is I'm getting.
Dispensaries function on business hours, they don't want you to hang out with them, they don't go dry and if they did I'd just walk a few blocks to the next one.

Can you still get life in prison for making hash in OK?

only if you're black

Sounds about right for OK, they also will be the last state to get legal weed of any kind.

Only bad thing I notice in cali is the price of top shelf is crazy. Clubs want like at least $20g-$40g and on the streets you can't find top shelf anymore, unless you want to pay even more than club prices for it.

But mid-high grade bud is everyone on the streets at low prices. I just picked up an ounce of love potion from my guy for $120.

lul saulgoodman haha portland b/ro here fuck eugene hippies

This. I've always know a lot of growers and glass blowers, and even I still use the dispensary from time to time, but they're literally the best thing that ever happened to the dude that's just wants to casually smoke. Lotsa busy blue collar men come into the one I go to on their way home to get something to help them relax their weary body. It's a beautiful thing really. Better than going home to get drunk.

That's the damn truth

michigan

have card. cannot smoke currently because of work stuff, which is fucking retarded but whatever.

The difference now is that you can talk about weed in bong shops instead of calling them tobacco pipes.

You can openly talk about what you're growing at the hydroponic shops, you can take in leafs and ask what defeciencies you have legally.

You can carry up to two ounces of weed in your car, in the trunk, in a locked box.

You can grow legally within the state, minus the feds busting you.

Basically exactly as before, but the weed is a lot better.

I personally have found that growing it as a hobby is a lot more fun than smoking, but that might have more to do with me getting old.

Ha americans

lol, here in my town the cops were smoking before it was legal.

>Back in high school I had a cop take my weed and pipe then he came back like 20min later and gave me back my pipe which had been obviously used.

That picture is creepy on Lsd

maybe you hang around too often? maybe you need to find someone with a little more to lose and who recognized risk aint worth it. I put food on the table for my guy & his fam metaphorically speaking so if i skip a day picking up the sacks are fat as shit. dont buy in big amounts like that - shitty dealers have hard time getting quantity and consistency in my experience

Where you from and whats the legality of it there?

I fucking hate Portland hipsters, but I gotta admit, our hippies are probably more annoying. The saturday market is dope though, I love spending $40 on a buncha spoons hanging from a stick.
(real talk though, the food is great.)
Also, Portland has more meth AND black people. So I only go their to visit.

>minus the feds busting you.
They don't give a shit unless you're over 99 plants
>I personally have found that growing it as a hobby is a lot more fun than smoking
We had a survey at the grow forum, pick one, growing weed or smoking weed
The majority of us picked growing

Its nice to grow your own OP. You can have 6 in california max under legal laws. Feels good man.

If you grow good weed you dont need a job dipshit

THERE*, FUCK, I'M GONNA DIE NOW, I USED THE WRONG FORM OF THEY'RETHEIRTHERE

You're fucking stupid aren't you user?

he's probably talking about being a casual consumer. most people don't want the responsibility of growing. as a hobby, it's chill af, but growing things for money is stressful. so much could go wrong and sweep your next paycheck out from under you.

You're genetics from Holland have been shitty since year 2000 when your weed laws changed.
All the big breeders like Sensi Seeds and etc. lost all of their mother plants.
Weed is often best where it is most open and legal, because it allows people to grow more and look for better phenotypes.

No...? Thats the whole point. Grow pounds make a bunch of untaxed money. Unless you like being a cuck for a corporate ceo....

lol, "proofs I'm not stupid, I have weed growing". Good job Ricky.

>They don't give a shit unless you're over 99 plants
I was only making a note that its a possiblity, very far reached, but still there. I am not concerned with it. I grow 6 plants at a time and provide for two friends who have cards that for one reason or another cannot grow themselves. They basically pay for nutes and electricity (donation).

Its the least of my concern, but the only notable one to list.

the other point you've made I can agree on.

However, the reason I got the card in the first place was because I have recurring back spasms, flexerall gives me pretty severe anxiety if I take it more than a few days at a time and Robaxin can fuck up the liver if taken too much (more or less all medicines in quantity).

I would love to smoke, but a couple aleve and physical therapy have done a lot more for me than weed did.

BUT, I would never vote against taking it away from anyone, and would be pretty dissappointed if I couldnt legally grow anymore.

I would probably start gardening in place of growing weed if laws changed.

Legalizing weed is shit. Living next door to a legal state is awesome. People dont realize that when weed is legal it will be handled by the gov and thats never a good thing. Plus right now you can get as high as you want and cops wont be actively looking for that on the roads. More "freedoms" equals waaaaay more laws. Keep it ILLEGAL.

Oh lawd, looks like we have a hippy boys. You know what we do to hippies around here? Make fun of 'em for being dirty, and leaches to society.

if you were growing outside, and those were the ten plants you grew, and all of them grew the entire season.

you are looking at around 4k dollars tops in that one grow.

Holy fuck sounds like something I'd do. Do you grow now?

I ment to post it as a abvious that i grow my own for a hobby and personal use but i still work 8-5. And it's not as good as you think money wise.

assuming his stupid ass doesn't let them get infected, or doesn't cure it well. I hate poorly cured weed, it makes me think of highschool.

12 reg. of my sinmint cookies from sincity seeds, legaly you can only have 6 mature plants/clones.

>smoking weed = not a hippir
>growing weed = hippie
>i love weed, hurr hurr i hate hippies

Are you retarded? If people didnt grow it you wouldnt have anything decent to smoke. Im not a hippie im just smart, its a multi billiob dollar industry. If you dont want to take part then enjoy minimum wage and being drug tested lol fucking faggot.

How did you mistype "abvious"? O is nowhere near A.

user, I've been growing for 7 years and you sound like you don't know shit. My cookies and cream outdoor above your post...

I don't have to look out my window anymore while growing. Pretty chill

Weed is readily available in every state legal or not. Them legalizing it makes no difference whatsoever.

>anyone who grows weed = hippy
do you live in the 60's?

op here, love to grow. got busted tho, don't wanna get busted again it's more trouble than it's worth. ausfag btw

more pix, how do you grow it and was it easy to get them going

That was under absolute best possible conditions.

Bugs and animals will reduce that ten to at least 2-3 by harvest. Assuming its decent, he might get 2.5 lbs between the three plants if its a long season.

Once dried and cured, at the top of the market he's looking at 4k.

My point was just showing how dumb someone sounds when they say shit like
>DUDE, GROW AND SELL WEED, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO WORK

like, nigga, you need at least a 10ksqft facility, 800 a month electrical bill, a fuck load of money up front to live off of growing.

This

its cool i enjoy eugene i was just fooling lol i dont actually live in portland about 20 miles west. and yes the hipsters are fucking "trendy" and ridiculous. saturday market is great thouh and the music scene in portland id really good. lots of good trips if you know what i mean

Im typing on a phone, phone fell, didn't see i accidentally pressed a or some shit, honestly, i don't even know.

10 plants 4k? Lrn2grow faggot. You can pull 5 to 10 lbs outdoor if youknow what youre doing. 2k a pound on the eastcoast, 1k to 1500 in west coast... youd make a decent years salary

of course you'll get charged that in a club
what do you expect?
it's the same reason a glass of scotch will cost you $15 at a bar, when the whole bottle sells for $60 at the liquor store

I wouldn't say "readily" unless you find it incredibly easy to buy shake from a giant negroid with a very particular color palate. Or brick weed from a shady Mexican.

How tf did you get caught? I've been growing for like 8 years now and never had a problem? What did you do?

>I lie on the internet

user is at it again. yet no one can figure out why

Yep that's the price now and when everybody and their neighbor is growing weed will be dirt cheap then they'll be no profit in it people will just grow their own

There isn't enough space here to detail loving and caring for some baby trees. Get a book, no joke. If you want them to turn out perfect, it's way harder than light, fertilizer, and water.

im gonna do some research. how much do you estimate you keep from your grow for personal consumption?

>10 plants
>5-10lbs
>East coast
Wew lad, did you really think none of us would be growers? Get out kid

Honestly no, just place in a damp paper towel, throw into a ziplock bag, and place into a warm, dark place for about 48 hours, they should pop. Im all organic, no synthetic nutrition (i.e bottle feeds, ROwater feed, pesticide free bud) here is a lower bud from a pic i had to shrink so dates off on file image. Some sincityOG (bluepower x kosher kush) from sincityseeds

I know, me too. I like to perpetuate the playful animosity between Portland and Eugene. It isn't like California. Sincerely fuck California. Fun, but literally one of the worst places in America.

Sounds like you just hang out with lowlifes. I have at least 5 people I can get top quality Bud from at any time. Not only bud but wax and edibles.

It's really not harder than that. You're probably just a weed hipster that doesn't shower

well. I mean, its possible,

but not everyone wants to grow their own. You can brew beer and make wine, yet very few people do it.

There will be come an equilibrium, and state prices are likely to be very high. We are going to see exactly what the prices of state taxed and distributed medical looks like in ohio in the coming year or so given that they are only going to have what? 10 facilities and the 275k price tag for the permits to do so makes it prohibitly expensive.

Thats going to give us an idea, by the gram or ounce, what weed under tax and regulation looks like.

I have a feeling if ever, weed just about at the store like booze, will be on the upper end of 40-60 a gram for mids. Which some people will pay once and a while.

But there will always be room for closet growers who grow for a friend or coworker or two for a small amount of additional income.

Mass production to live off of though, thats not going to happen.

It's as easy as 1-2-3 dude. If anyone tells you it's complicated they just wanna sound cool

cops came to my house to look for someone who used to live there, i wasn't home and they went round the back and saw my plants.
they weren't really hidden, but i think i'd still be growing with no problems now (years later), if it wasn't for the bad luck

idk. I have grown on my own and while it's not that hard, the yield to work ratio makes just going down to the dispensary an attractive option

Awwwww that's bullshit. That really fuckin blows. Yeah you probably would've been fine

Some outdoor sincity OG dried, a shit shot though, growing is easy, just do the research.

I work 8-5 5 days a week, i can't support myself on cannais

I don't even grow personally. I just trim and sometimes nightguard. And I'm around for planting a lot. And I helped build big boxes for them. The point is, it isn't my grow. But I can tell you the grower never doesn't have weed, but this is a pretty professional set up we're talking about. They make extracts for local dispensaries.

No, I live somewhere where it's actually readily available, and I know people. If anything, the problem is that when I'm somewhere it isn't I'm from out of town, and don't have any connections.