I re-watched Bridge to Terabithia again and didn't feel too sad this time. Do you lose emotion as you get older...

I re-watched Bridge to Terabithia again and didn't feel too sad this time. Do you lose emotion as you get older? In 2007, I remember being super sad when she died..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq84opeTXSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's my waifu so I watch this film every year. I get pretty depressed in the week leading up to watching it, and I'm a fucking wreck for a month after. It never gets any easier for me.

I stopped watching when I found out it was an after-school special instead of the fantasy film that was advertised.

When I find out I was bait-and-switched by a fucking film trailer, I shut the movie off immediately and ask for a refund if I purchased it.

That's how I felt every time I watched this film. I couldn't bare to put it on some days even though I knew what the outcome was going to be. Now I feel depressed knowing how fast time has passed. It's a shame ASR isn't doing much nowadays.

In this case it was a much better film because of this trickery. I only watched it as it was on tv at christmas.

I'm old as shit and the only things I feel anymore are anger and fear. I only come here to anonymously vent my anger on faceless internet people. I get called Sup Forums a lot, which is weird.
I hope you weepy faggots die in a fire.

>You kids all have a plan, you all have it figured out. Everything is just perfect, everything comes through in the end. Well guess what, shit head? It DIDN'T come through this time. Your friend Leslie, the googly-eyed idiot? Went and got herself fucking dead. DEAD. You think THAT was her "master plan"? Tell that to the river who ate her up. Cry all you want, but all the "happy endings" in the world aren't bringing Mrs. Magoo back.

My God. This was a KIDS' movie? I know they're dealing with some dark themes and all, but did they really have to put that scene into Bridge To Terabithia?

I've learnt a lot from Sup Forums. Maybe that's why I don't feel much anymore. Like now I realize the family could've just moved out of their huge ass house in this film instead of moan about the costs at the beginning.

I feel fear, anger and crippling loneliness. My life never took off. I can't enjoy anything anymore.

nice copy pasta

>do you lose emotion as you get older?

yes. men below 25 are basically women.

The death was a shock that's why.

>In this case it was a much better film because of this trickery.

False advertising can and does cost sales. If you're going to market a coming of age family drama, then market it as a coming of age family drama.

>that theme
>so enchanting, yet so sad

youtube.com/watch?v=uq84opeTXSg

>go from terabithia to carrie diaries
i dont even know

Do you think ASR in Bridge to Teribithia 2 could work?

ASR's character comes back as an earth spirit to show a apathetic lonely white man that life is a true gift, and she takes his virginity

Anyone else get really horny during this film?

Only in the cameltoe scene when she's walking back from the bus.

no
the hair on her face scares me

I can't put myself through that shit.

I would watch it. Not sure if 99% of everyone else would though.

>show a apathetic lonely white man that life is a true gift
by sitting on his face?

Has ASR's butt stabilized now?

it seems smaller nowadays

I would watch a remake of Bridge To Terabithia featuring current aged ASR but everyone else are children and she plays a child the same age as them.

no one would notice

>ywn bury your face in dat ass
what is the fucking point lads?

to suffer of course
you mean because she's kid sized?

I seriously do not think God goes around damning people to hell. He's too busy running all this.

What were you 8 in 2007? It's a fucking stupid shallow kids movie

No, 17 in that year.

Just imagine be the beta pussy and then the fucking writter kill your loli waifu

Reminder that while he was getting his dick sucked in the mens toilets by his teacher she was floating face down and bloated down the river.

>tfw you dont feel anything anymore except the urge to fuck and kill things

>and bloated down the river.
...even her ass?

Every fucking girl has hair all over their body, you dolt.

Girls are mammals.

This film is almost as cute as Because of Winn-Dixie.