Spent an entire day working with a dildo in my ass. Ask me anything

Spent an entire day working with a dildo in my ass. Ask me anything

>pic VERY related

why only medium?

You think anybody noticed anything?

More productive or less productive?

Tried with a medium david which is slightly bigger than the Austin Large. My ass couldn't hold it in for even a few minutes walking around the house. Opted for a smaller toy for adventures outside the house.

Do your farts make noise or are you simply shitting your pants at this level of faggotry

I'm waiting for mine right now lol.
I went all in and got a custom one.

Pic related, the colors I chose

Nah. Even discretely shoved it back in while talking to people when it came out a couple times.

Less. It was a little uncomfortable to move fast. Definitely should have opted for olive oil instead of water based lube. (Water based dries up quick)

Can you still hold your shit inside?

ever considered purchasing realistic dildos? there are only a handful on the market.

Doesn't your pants hold it inside?
Really realistic dildos are expensive. I would prefer having a real BF instead of spending too much money for it.

Med David. For those who were wondering.

I have a tight ass so def noisy farts.
Bowels work great. Thanks for the concern.

You mean like basic cheap dildos? Or realistic by design standards?

Can we get a pic of your ass? ;)

send your pics

isn't it painful to not being able to fart this long?

My pants do not entirely. They were riding low and the knot of the dildo would pop out occasionally.

can we see your ass with a toy in it now? with ts of course

>Imagine it glides outside and falls down while you were speaking to your coworkers

Here is a pic of my actual dildo from BD warehouse. It's med size, split firmness (med shaft, firm base), cum tube, AND suction cup. It was a test product they were selling in the ready mades. So it's one of a kind as far as I know.

Forgot pic like a tard

Nice

do you feel disgusting about it?

>talking with the coworkers
>move your ass cheeks a bit and the knot comes out
>small gasp in front of everyone
>red face
>What is it, user?
>sits down, goes back in
>just forgot something lol
>squishy fart sound as you smash your ass in the bench
what do you do?

Phone is bust rn. Can't do pics. Will another time

I don't have that much intestinal gas. It could be painful but it wasn't for me.

That'd be humiliating. More likely it would have fallen completely out my ass and left a noticeable bulge in my rear. Don't know what would be worse. Coworkers thinking it's a third or explaining that it's not that but a dildo

currently hesitating between these 4

Any advice for a first buy ?

They re bigger than they look once you try them.
Also, get them firm if you're planning on doing anal.

what job do you have?

Kek'd
The knot falling out isn't noticeable if more did it would have been slightly noticeable. My main tactic was to crouch down, raise one heel with toes still down, sit on heal while pretending to re-tie my shoe. Or just lean/sit on the corner of a counter.

OP is the creepy guy we sometimes hear about on news, when guy goes to do something and then freaks out, crashes scanner and endless dildos pour out of his ass, and he has to go into total social recluse because of it later.

sad.

>the creepy guy we sometimes hear about on news, when guy goes to do something and then freaks out, crashes scanner and endless dildos pour out of his ass

you're watching weird news, man

Don't get anything over a medium. Most the smalls are as big as (or bigger than) a above average human. I disagree and recommend a med firmness. Maybe firm for the small toys.

You're not going to feel the little details as much. Like some of the bumps on nox

Cashier at a supercenter

I wish I could do that.
After about 10 mins, anything I've tried to keep in there hurts too much. Really sucks

XL tail. Preps you for any future buys and it's quite comfortable on its own.

>guy goes to do something and then freaks out, crashes scanner
What?

I tried to keep a butt plug in my ass for a few hours once but after an hour and a half I felt like I had to take the biggest shit ever and it was a really bad experience. No pain though

what do you do for a living?

Site is for size queens. Make sure you understand how big your toy is before buying it. Ignore length and focus on diameter anything 2in is massive.

Cashier at a supercenter

interesting... do you think anyone noticed?

I clean my whole lower intestine and probably beyond that some days. Even then I was running out of time wearing it an entire 9hr shift. Newman's nearly just before going. Prob spent 10 hrs with it in.

Are you enjoying South Korea?

Doubt it. I was composed and it never fell out out noticeably around anyone. The suction cup portion of it contoured it to my ass so there wasn't a noticeable bump there

Are you enjoying being wrong? Never been to asia

You're a hero

>Newman's
Fucking autocorrect.
I cleaned my rectum nearly just before heading work.

I did that though
I actually tried twice and got the same result both times

BE toys are meant to withstand serious hot and cold. I boil water then let my toy sit in it for a bit.
Feels great.

Your webm is frightening, on the other hand.

Fast digestive tract maybe? I don't eat often and I eat healthy. No ready made processed stuff. Maybe it makes a difference

When I take out the plug theres no shit, I just get a need to shit but my ass seems to think the plug is shit.

Ahh. Have you tried starting at a smaller plug? Need to get your muscles adjusted to having something in you.

Yeah I should try that, although it is not very big lol.
Thanks for the suggestion

Do ur dildos actually make u cum without touching ur dick?

Not in my case

No

Does it feel really good being up ur ass?

I couldn't, Ive never been up my ass but my bf would say yes

OP post pictures of anus
I want to see what having something in you for 10 hours does to it

I couldn't tell*

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

If evens Ill make myself a bowl of ramen at work

Damn

boiling water is best way to sterilise them

OP here. No but my orgasms them are way stronger. Might just be heightened arousal from doing something sexual that turns me on.

It was enjoyable at times but the sheer length of time combined with the insufficient lube made it uncomfortable at times too.

Can't take pics of after but might have a few pics of me from other days. No promises. Quality might be bad.

Not enough milk

Yep. Also a good way to warm them up. Usually boil and pour the hot water into a jar so I can do it somewhere warmer.

Concerned bout boiling my toys though. Worried they might melt if sitting at the bottom of the pot.

>Can't take pics of after but might have a few pics of me from other days. No promises. Quality might be bad.

are you gay?

did you have to keep adding lube to keep it from adhering to the lining of the rectum? did it come out easily?

> job interview on wednesday
> medium crackers

huh. i wonder.

Nah I just love shoving dick shaped things up my ass... of course I'm a fag.

are balls touching?

no.

he's not gay.

that wide base seems incompatible with sitting down for longer stretches of time. i tried this once for an hour with a much slimmer base. it got really sensitive and hurt as fuck.
your most sensitive skin pretty much gets pinched between silicone and your sitting bone.

Yes I took out a few times to lube it. Which is why next time I'll go with olive oil. Lasts longer.

My ass is tight so it didn't come out too often. I find the orientation of the toy is important to keeping in with knotted toys. You never want it sideways. And depending on your toy you might want it in as though you were being penetrated either in missionary or doggy style.

The base on my toy is hollowed like a suction cup so it works fine for sitting. But I don't do much of that at work. No pinching problems either.

>I find the orientation of the toy is important to keeping in with knotted toys. You never want it sideways. And depending on your toy you might want it in as though you were being penetrated either in missionary or doggy style.

good to know. but i actually want this job, and there's an hour-long drive to get there, so i think i'll skip the cockatrice dildo up the ass thing this time.

pouring hot water on them should be enough (if it's enough for babies to sterilise their accessories like this)

Just saying if you ever want to do the long term play.

>sterilise

you don't sterilise with hot water, you sterilise with steam

you can buy antifungal, anti-everything toy cleaner wherever you can order toys. use those.

That's why they say to put it in a pot of boiling water. The boil is bubbles steam. Which brings me back to the concern of melting silicone.these toys aren't cheap

I'm pretty sure, that boiling water should be sufficient.
Not arguing about cleaners, they're obviously better

Is the knot hard to get out once it's in? :)

Depends what you use for cooking. If it's a volcano you might be in trouble

fuck, I've fucked up. Not a native speaker, didnt realize the Si is called silicone in english

Nothing's creepier when it's lewder

another question: Are you a furry?

How do they mould the silicone then?

I volunteer as tribute?

kek

Yep.
Though I'd recommend BD to anyone who likes dildos. It's only shaped silicone after all.

They don't make them from raw Si

A guess they mix it with something
wiki: "composed of silicone—itself a polymer—containing silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. "

And more importantly: "Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to +300 °C"

Bottom of pot could probably hit this temperature.

Lovely, I'm also into this shit

In my language we use silicone for silicone rubber. We have different word for the element

I did that with a candle, but it warped under the heat so I had to shit it out.

Had a hard time explaining why there's a pile of shit in the garbage.

Silicon and Silicone aren't the same thing

Used to use candles before I got my dildos. Body heat does slowly shape them.

Story behind the candle misadventure?

These threads = fat smelly disgusting neckbeards that want to transition into a transgender female, because they can't get laid. Mother fucker probably working at Wal-mart on the night crew.

how does it feel to have an insignificant version of what most people use from that site, and yet still have a false sense of accomplishment?

>describing yourself that well

Nothing much else to say. It was a co-op program through highschool so I could fuck around quite a bit.

He was a FOB Chinese guy so I just kind of gestured that I had no idea and it kind of just dissolved.

6ft 1in 180lb masculine. Hate twink/trap/trans bullshit. Thank you very much. I am currently dating a guy and we do it weekly. Not gonna confirm my place of work or hours. But I have worked nights and days.

muh toy is better than ur toy baw

>want to transition into a transgender female
Only as a fantasy, current medicine can't produce anything that isn't mentally unstable freak of nature that's going to kill itself in a few years. Changing body with someone would've been much more interesting, especially if it's reversible.