If you can't drive one of these. Blame your Dad

If you can't drive one of these. Blame your Dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I don't have a dad.

You can learn that in a day. Not exactly rocket science.

He just can't find his favorite brand timmy.

I don't have a dad, I learned how to drive stick in prison faggot

OP's dad taught him how to do manual.

there's a lot of dad blaming on the Sup Forums today. Do you have some issues or something?

But I like to shitpost on my phone and drive at the same time like I am right now. I need an automatic for that.

Taught myself to double clutch and heel-toe downshift.

No granny shifting allowed here.

Gee thanks a lot dad! He never taught me to drive stick-shift and he never taught me hieroglyphics or how to use a rotary phone. Idk how I'm even still alive.

Nigger

Taught myself on a 1986 Jeep cherokee. Easy after you get on the freeway. I say dive right in and practice

I only know how to drive auto cars. But my car is a Ferrari. So you can bitch and boast about your ability to drive manuals, but women don't give a fuck. Women spreads their legs 'auto'-matically when they see my red car :)

- PROUD INDIAN FROM INDIA

no white girl wants you brown skin terrorist

Says you... I've boinked 7 white girls since I came to U.S last October :)

I've even made 2 pregnant and I ran off like your average black guy.

Hahahahaha!

By the way, this is coming true:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

My mom taught me, actually. It's a shame they hardly make cars that have a manual gearbox in the states anymore. I blame the millennials for being sissies.

i dont have a dad and im white

What's the use for a ferrari if you still shit the streets like an animal?
Also, no one gives a shit about the ugly brown hoes you manage to lure into your curry-scented cave, pajeet

My friend taught me how to shift on a dirt bike. Then tried in a car in Cuba on a Jeep safari adventure because I had my license. Not that hard unless your retarded.

But I am curious. What are the upsides to driving a manual car?

Who says the hoes are brown? :)

You white guys will soon be our servants, while white women will become our 'pleasure girls'. Hehe!

It is only a matter of time now! :)

It was a woman that taught me, my aunt. 78' Ford with 3 on the tree.

Greater control over the power band of the engine.

B-but I can ride a motorcycle, does that count?

LOL implying its your dads fault that you're a retard

>hehe
>:)
you are the most faggoty faggot that has faggoted.

Found the nigger

Not user you were talking to but advantages?

More control
Better mileage
Cheaper repairs
Easier on brakes (use engine to slow down)
Thieves will pass on a standard (usually cause they don't know how)

>whites
>servants
Delusional nignog detected

I miss the good old days when we lynched niggers who got uppity. Those days will be back before too much longer.

I blame both my parents. I'm 52 and can't drive stick, but it's only really been a problem like twice.

Fatherlessfag here. I bought one and learned it myself

>better mileage
Final drive ratios of modern automatics actually get better mileage.

Once WWIII starts it'll be fair game, just say they were terrorists. Who they gonna believe? Some upstanding white citizen? Or a dead nigger?

Not in the city they don't. Plus if you like having a computer do all the work for you then you're a faggot, go drive a fucking focus like a woman.

Hell yeah haha

its all in the hips, thats y chicks love sticks

How can she double clutch?

hmmm, guess we need anotha bitch to work the peddles

>Easier on brakes (use engine to slow down)
is this a meme? I remember someone told me that downshifting is bad for the gearbox if you don't do it properly. also new brakes are still cheaper than a new gearbox

My father never taught me any stuff like that, even though he was around.

Like shaving. Had to teach myself and I'm still not very good at it.

I want to know this as well. When i took my drivers license i was told that motor braking is good from a environmental point of view. they never talked about ware and tare.

Bet you did

If you know how to release the clutch (slowly) theres no increased wear on the gearbox

In that case i was taught the right way. I guess you don't want the gears to slam too fast.