What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
I drive an 05 xr6 turbo ute sitting at 360rwhp.

'11 Audi S5 (naturally aspirated V8 version), 6spd

Fuck perth bogan faggots

I'm driving my dick inside your mom's snatch rn

>Implying I live in Perth
Kys

The fuck is that? In what god forsaken place of this planet does Ford make a 80's Chevy El Camino knock off?

Straya cunt

YouTube some xr6 turbos frend

What is a ford ranchero?

...Like is that a normal thing for you guys? Im just baffled. We had 1 car in the US like that, and its been gone for 30+ years. I mean, is that a lowered small pick up truck (like our old Chevy S10's?) or is that basically a car with a pick-up bed on it?

I havent had enough coffee to wrap my mind around this yet

I never seen a Ranchero before. I guess I assumed the El Camino was the only US pick up truck fucked a car and this came out...car

it's a "ute". australians love this shit.

A 92' gmc Sonoma, 2.8l V6 5 speed.

Basically in Australia we had the Falcon (rip 2016) and the commodore (rip december 2017) as our main family large sedans and then they were also offered in what's called a Ute here. The ford came in cab chassis a lot more commonly than the commodore. You could get either in a standard V6 for the commodore or straight 6 for the Falcon and also in V8 or supercharged V8 and also for the Falcon like mine pictured a turbo straight 6.

And btw they all absolutely fucking smash rear tyres like no tomorrow

Ok now my mind is blown

So apparently this IS a thing, and Aussies call them the same word that New Yorkers refer to children "hey look at does 2 utes over der"

That's better -Noose

A Chevy truck that you could have an orgy in.

WRX. I WISH I had 360 hp

This is what it looks like from behind.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Work in progress btw, she'll look good with her new rims/tires and a matte black paint job.

a real car enthusiast has to know this. but it still is a bullshit chassis type.

Please don't LS swap it, it's all I ask

2004 Nissan Pulsar

It's pretty weird to me, why stick a flatbed on a muscle/sports car? It can't be anywhere near as practical as an estate (still think utes are pretty cool though)

>Bullshit chassis type
Yeah nah it's the best chassis type, I can have my bike in the back and power slide with control

2010 Ford Falcon

We want to be able to help mates move house at a decent speed.

fair enough. how many seats do most models have?

'97 Opel Combo.
Pretty neat for a 20 year old

2014 Toyota Yaris

This

your mom

I have two feet.

now THIS is practical.

Usually two, before the 00's it was common for a three seater bench with auto models. The Holden Commodore utes also came in "crewman" five seaters but look ugly as fuck.

This lil baby

young tradies and labourers in australia get high interest bank loans to buy these cars under the guise that that they are work/commercial vehicles.
bogans like op then proceed to drive them like dickheads and generally write a couple of years into tearms of 5+ years loans agreements.
It's a right of passage for guys who leave school at 15 so they have an income history when we get our licenses at 17-18.

Alfa Romeo GTV
atm its damaged because of a hit and run driver.
the driver was an alcohol

>some of you will remember this one

08 Impala SS

too lazy to take a pic.

>Black bonnet
>Black rims with silver lining
>Tinted taillights

You're just begging to be called a fag, faggot.

Same fam

ITT: insecure faggots spend half their money on fuel and insurance

Does it dose uleh

'05 Cadillac Escalade

>Assuming I needed finance
>Assuming I didn't finish school
How's stereotyping everyone working out for you.

And I bet your Rally art Colt screams heterosexual.

>I can have my bike in the back and power slide with control
you stereotyped yourself dumbass
rockingham or kalamunda?

>Rally art Colt
Its Ralliart Colt you fag. I drive a falcon but don't mod it to look like something a bogan 16 year old kid thinks is cool.

Neither actually I prefer to not smoke crack.
You're new to figures of speech, I don't own a bike nor do I slide the car.

/commodore/

NO never! I laugh at the idiots that do that, WAY too much power for such a small truck. I have been looking for a wreck with a decent 3.8L V6, more than enough.

I've driven an impala with the 3.8, the SS must just fly

>Someone styled their car in a way I don't agree with
>Hurr my tastes are perfect
People have different opinions on what they like.

box

Sweet, not so much when it breaks though
Nice car user, and with the perfect rims

Gay ass vehicle.

I love this damn thing. Reliable, good on gas, looks nice.

You know you're "that guy," right?

330ci ZHP

now this is nice

08 tundra.

you bought a jeep ? :O

Ausfag here, nice ute

Second car i've ever had. Still learning about this thing but love it.

this car screams "im a 18 year old tradie wanna be with a shit taste in colour coordination"

What's it like being a wanker OP?

this

these heaps of shit

>18
>turbo

Kek nice try

cool seeing an ae86 in stock condition

you can get exemptions you fag, recolour your bonnet and put some different wheels on you gay cunt.

Dude I love those things. I'm in the US though so I've never even seen one. Is that one the straight 6? Oddly enough before they switched to the 5.0 in the GTs the 6s even at 15hp less (410 iirc) were faster than the 5.4s. Ofc they coyote changed all that. But is still interesting

It's getting up there in age (bought it 9 years ago at 25k miles) but it still looks great.

2016 Corolla ascent sport. I shit you not, my work pays for it all and lets me keep the car. It will be paid off in 3 years then I'll get a Golf R or C63 AMG

this. seriously mate you're a gaycunt, fix it.

I'm not OP, your so upset that someone has a ute that you don't like.

What would you do to it?

Trade it in for an SS :')

- Piece of shit ford
- Ute
- Shitty aftermarket ebay order
- no lawn left
You mate, are A class bogan. Do you live in Claymore?

Oh wow, then you would be so unique. Such an original vehicle. wow. No-one owns one of those.

1989 Pontiac Transam GTA with The tops and a 5.7 liter engine. Fastest production car back then. In storage for now. Driving a 2000 Jeep Cherokee ATM, I restored it since was rusting out...

despite everyone's cries to do stupid shit to it, it's gonna stay like this as long as i own it

My model is a straight 6. You can also get a v8 and i6 turbo which is fast as fuck and very reliable.

Ford Ka

Snobby as fuck. Why are you upset?

Never said it was unique, but at least it doesn't look like shit.

Nice. I like it, user.

308 gtb

Nice 'rolla,
Nice trips, chek'd

Protip: all commos look like shit. Its the vehicle for those who cant afford quality.

Not really a protip if it's coming from someone who drives a ford is it... So sad :(

Nah

After 15 years of getting spanked by turbos the Holden boys still get upset.
Don't you have a gearbox to change?

>repainted hood

Looks pretty odd, just leave it the color it was.

That's cool man. Do you know if yours is one of the 6s that were faster than the 5.4V8s?