Any interest in my step-dads folder of nude shots of my mum?

Any interest in my step-dads folder of nude shots of my mum?

no but do u have cheat codes for diddy kong racing on n64

love to see this!!
Girls in stockings makes me rock hard. Willing to cock/cum tribute your girl in stockings for you to send to her or can send direct to her myself anonymously.
KIK: glowswing
All messages answered

I don't have KiK.

haha yes please expose that dumb bitch... you should post them and then screenshot various parts of this thread's responses and put them in the same folder as her nudes.... let him know she was exposed without telling her about it and then use his carelessness as leverage to get shit you want... example "if you don't get off my ass, i will let mom know you exposed her in an online thread"... obviously keep proof of your own...

Not sure about going that far...lol!

please tell me there is a version of this shot without panties, my guess is there is a fair amount of bush

why the black ms paint job?

pn me on kik sigma2345

Not seeing it.

CMON, MORE

I'm looking..

Any of her boobs with nips?

awesome, how old is mom?

Any pics of your mum's face? Even with a facial?

Does he have any vids of her?

i fucking love these pics

She's 44.

K-E-K

Why are you showing your mom's nudes btw? I don't mind it but was curious. And isn't weird to see her nudes?

I don't believe you

Don't know what's going on here!

I don't care.

Get to the good slutty shit already

she's holding a can of strongbow between her slutty tits for your stepdad to cum to... some dude that isn't your dad cuts on your mom hahahah all over her

Your mom has nice tits. Any Tits with face pics?

It is a bit weird, but what the hell.

Would you fuck her? I bet you fap to her. I fap to a couple cousins of mine, dont be ashamed ;)

There are no cheatcodes for it

you should jack off to them.. seriously do it...

(Not OP) I'd fuck her lol. And jacked off to my sister before. She's curvy af and I got a thing for curvy women. She has like D-DD cups and a big ass (and they aren't fake.) really would fuck my sister tbh

pic of sis?

I dunno...

if you insist

Anymore boob pics?

I'd like to crack her open once and dump inside her

Tbh I'd jack off to my mom if I saw her nudes. So do it my man. Ain't no shame IF YOU DO want to.

any action shots of her taking cock?

I wanted to fuck my half sister when I was younger. Actually kind still do, caught my self looking down her shirt recently. But im mostly into a couple cousins of mine, and they're so slutty and even talknto.me about their sex lives and shit.

One told.me about how her pussy hurts cause of this black guy she fucked who was too big. I got instawood.

Btw op you should fuck your mom and link a video. Do it.

Colour is funny.

I can't speak to her face but her body is really fucking nice for being 44. Would definitely give it a fap

i see a wonder woman t shirt, are they fuckin in your room?

I agree OP do a video and show us. Also yeah I have two sisters. One is the curvy one I was talking about. (She is on my dad's side) and my other sister (on my mom's side) so my mom's daughter, my sister. I've seen her nude before. I was like only 8 but she was 18. She had a bit of a bush and D cups. And her nips didn't look bad either. And she didn't notice. ;)

Atta boy. My dad worked nights when I was like 9-13, he hated it, but my mom would come into my room and sleep with me. It was never innocent, she eventually started spooning with me and pulling her nightgown up for better access, she would rub herself sometimes, I didn't understand at the time but the movement gave me my first erection, it only progressed from there....
Great thread OP pls keep going, I'm diamonds.

Is this you OP? If so then fap to her man. Even do a video and show us.

Is there anymore like this? Wanna see more

I was walking through a door once and my sister did at the same time and we ran into each other, and i put my hands up like I was gonna grab her tits but then I bitched out and through them up like I was saying "ooga booga" lmao. I was like 14.
Me and my little cousin might move in together though, if we do, im making the attempt.

Chek'd and holy shit that's hot. I've had way to many encounters with older women when I was young. Sucks that you don't know how hot it is till later ey?

That's hers!

I came on my sister's bed before (dad's daughter) and I let out a big load over her pillow. See eventually laid her head on my cum and didn't notice. And not even lying, I came on her glazed donut before and she ate it and I asked her if it was good and she said "yes really good" and she didn't think the others were good than the one she ate. ;)

So what's it like seeing closeups shots of your mothers pussy?

DO IT like Shia. No regrets

She gave me a boner

Haha I never did anything like that. But I did have the room next to hers and heard her getting fucked a couple times, shes loud. Then when she moved out i took her room and found a shoebox with anal beads, dildos, vibrators, was awesome.

damn

I lke your mum, so here is mine!

how you feel to see your mother fucked?
Why do you post the pictures here?

For sure, at least the memory is enough to make me cum like a freight train lol. Admittedly my experiences have made it difficult to form healthy adult relationships, but fuck it I'm not really the picket fence type anyway.

Hehe I blackmailed my mom once. She was gonna cheat on my dad and I said "I won't tell him if you have sex with me" she was so angry but didn't want my dad to know so she sucked my cock and wasn't enjoying it at all. Even fucked her throat. (She doesn't have a gag reflex) and I fucked her missionary and she looked so mad but she moaned a bit from enjoying it. I did blow a bit of my load in her and on her face, and will Fuck her again cause she don't want me to tell my dad hehe

It's overrated.

She's sexy too, anymore?

Nice -- moar!!

show face she is hot

So ive seen my mom's daughter nude but my dad's daughter ate my cum and laid on it. Oh and I fucking forgot. My mom's daughter made out with me before and gave my a handjob. I forgot cause I was like 6 and she was 16. So she kinda raped me??? I think she even sucked my tip a bit. I do remember her saying "I'm so horny" now I'm just like "why didn't she let me fuck her." But whatever, Would fuck either sister tbh. But mainly my dad's daughter.

tons

Show nudes? Maybe even vids of her getting fucked?

not man, she's MY MOM!

But why do you have your mom's nudes? And have you jerked off to her?

Aww she's playful too, good mommy.

She just looks like she wants to get fucked so bad. I'd like to help

>not man, she's MY MOM!

Understood.

How about her phone # so we can send her dick pics....

More?

have you an email want more of this hot momy

OP mind uploading the whole folder to mega or create a torrent?

Father's pc and yes

Pics of her sucking his dick?

Any boobs with nips of your mom?

that would be amazing!!

You motherfucked

show moar of her

Any nudes of boobs or pussy?

VANZEMALJKAAAAAAA

I did. And might do it again like sometime this week. She's only given me bj's afterwards. Like only 3 times.

Hawt, I'm more turned on by a mom teaching and giving freely but whatever works, It'd be so funny if she started liking it.

hide a camera and share your luck

good idea!

full frontal?

Who my mom? (Starts liking it) she just tells me to hurry up cause she doesn't want to be doing that with me all day. I laughed while the first time I've fucked her. Because I made a joke like "I came out of your pussy, now I'm going back in"

Your mom looks like she'd be into cucking. I wanna see her get blacked.

Mmmm. Anymore? Maybe full frontal?