Russian corruption scandal

>your country (very int related)
>what do you think about Dimitri Medvedev?
Russians, do you think this turmoil would have an impact on the next presidential elections?
>Do you know that feel when no russian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=726s
gallup.com/poll/207491/economic-problems-corruption-fail-dent-putin-image.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA
themoscowtimes.com/news/russians-losing-trust-in-government-and-putin-poll-55720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russians, do you think this turmoil would have an impact on the next presidential elections?
No. Putin will win. Screen.

i forgot the link of the famous widespread video

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g&t=726s

is Alexei Navalny famous in Russia ?
What do you think about him ?

>is Alexei Navalny famous in Russia ?
A little bit
>What do you think about him ?
Very good guy

cпacибo зa вaш oтвeт!
I hope he is not sent to any gulag

Russia isnt expected to reach year 2018

Navalny is Russia's last hope. I hope Russian people will see the light.

he is too good for russia

Does he have a chance?

When Russia crash and burns in 2018. Will there be any qts moving to Australia?

>do you think this turmoil would have an impact on the next presidential elections?
No
gallup.com/poll/207491/economic-problems-corruption-fail-dent-putin-image.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

>is Alexei Navalny famous in Russia ?
no

Navalny is project of Kremlin, any dangerous man for authority in Russia is dead or in prison already

WTF why do Russians still like Putin when everybody knows he's corrupted. Is this some sort of Stockholm syndrome?

He's an avergae politician like anyone else.
>do you think this turmoil would have an impact on the next presidential elections?
No.
>Do you know that feel when no russian gf?
No.

>86%
Hah!

Because everyone is corrupted including people who answered this question.

He is a project of Stazi. Germans want to get us. You were warned!

He "interferes" with many of the major news outlets, replacing any unfavorable people with his friends.

The like him only because his foreign policy

Only 27% of Russians have trust in the media

Because we have a putin's cult here. You can trash talk everything except putin. If you are a government worker they can fire you if they find out you dislike him. We had the same shit in ussr

because they prefer to suck his dick, instead of good wages, working laws, medicine and etc.

They want their empire back

>We had the same shit since Alexey Mikhailovich

Among internet users maybe, but not among though who's only source of iformation is state media

Putin is the worst choice for it. He is russophobic.

Pooteen's support is a propaganda meme, lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA

multikulti is the only way for glorious neo cccp

Nah, it was ok during Eltsin terms. Shit started when putim destroyed HTB

нaйc cвинячиe пepeфopcы

It's the average of all citizens, not just internet users. Trust in state duma is even lower, at 22%, and another 45% say they have trust in the Russian government. Putin is the only one in Russia who enjoys high approval ratings

Well, p*tin will win, no doubt, but the stability of the regime will be undermined and shaken.

A paзгaдкa oднa: тaк нaзывaeмыe "pyccкиe" этo нapoд-paк, нapoд-шитпocт, нapoд-пepeфopc

двaчyю

>It's the average of all citizens
Oh, fuck off with such fairy tales.

themoscowtimes.com/news/russians-losing-trust-in-government-and-putin-poll-55720

Agree on that.

I have to correct myself: only 26% of Russians have trust in their government

Hedge your bets. How long until Navalny dies in a sad accident caused by someone in no way related to putin whatsoever, and then gayrope is blamed?

>Russia
no such country

It's pointless to kill him. They will put him in prison like they did with his brother

Yes goverment have much lower rating then president. But average citisen belive in every fairy tale from state controled media about evil world surrounding Russia and how every one wants Russia on they knees and everything so they need to fight back and Putint is the only hope

>pidorussia
>poll
>reliable

>I have no arguments so I just call it a fake poll

>every one wants Russia on they knees
Not everyone but Nato definitely does.

Do Russians appreciate that Putin is trying to protect Russia from the cancer that is eating away at the west?

Evil NATO exists only beacause Evil Russian military power. Like Batman vs Joker.

he is just another thief that wants to get goverment money

Pidoruskies are liars.
Poll funded by criminal money.
Gib me Pew.

I will

t. not qt

>Russian corruption scandal
Actually is more like the circus of the one clown who very long time wants to become president.
I don't think about politicians tbqh. But I know, quite long time he has very low ratings here.

LOL, this Pidoruskie manages not to think about politicos and yet be mucho butthurt about Navalny at the same time.

I'll take a nice boipucci

So Navalny is an Ukrainian Neo-Nazi?
Is he connected to Kiev Junta?

Navlny is CIA agenty payed by Soros

his goal is bring down Russia to 90s chaos

thank god Putin is smart and he knows everything

1.Russland
2.Lesser Evil - ok
3. No, don't know. I have sex everyday with Russian gf.

He is typical FSB agent.

> Russian corruption scandal
> few thousand people get arrested at the weak protest

I don't see a reason of corruption schemes in russia, they can steal money openly without any consequences

up