Ugly languages

What languages are ugly to the ears and make you dislike the native speakers of them on a personal level?

German and Mandarin/Cantonese are up there for me.
>Be German
>Choke on phlegm every consonant

hmm?

American English tbqh

dutch

你講乜撚野呀?屌你老母臭閪

If I ever meet you I'll scream you in the face with the most aggressive German I have

recommend:
TUTEN BLASEN WIRSTEL WURSTEL SCHEISSE DRECKS SCHWEINEHUND!!!!

German isn't that bad, OP. I think the o ly person you've seen speak German is in the meme scene from 'Downfall' .

Personally I hate Tamil because it's more like Harambe's last words than a language.

>Be German
>Meet American
>Scream in his face aggressively
>Get shot

nice bantz

German
Russian
Strayan

Hungarian

>German
>ugly
Shit taste desu

chinese drives me crazy, it sounds retarded.

AUCH SCHFEIN SCHTOCK VAUN KOFF HEILM GLAN HENDER GAUZH KUNS UNDER HUNKT

None of those are real words, faggot.

american

danish, arabic, african click languages, vietnamese, spanish
also, mandarin can be either disgusting or incredibly beautiful depending on who's speaking

at this point you might as well grab a brush and paint what you want to convey

auch is but correct.

Of course its ching chong. They think theyre singing but actually just panting their piggy snout and sneaky eye slit that you couldnt even tell where theyre looking at just to express a word.

>It's dignity, LouAnn!

Swedish is fucking ugly langauge.
Everyone knows it, heck even finns who love swedes and sweden fucking knows the langauge is shit and gay

American English

Anything that's not on the European periphery. Finnish, Scandinavian languages, Irish Gaelic, Ibero-Romance, Italian, and Greek all sound nice, but the inland ones like French, German, Polish, Hungarian, etc. all sound ugly imho.

You tend to be prone to this weird type of pronounciation in which when speaking the language sounds a bit feminine memes aside. It's like your singing all the time. I wouldn't say ugly but neither something i'd like to listen to everyday.

russiya and poles

chinese really pisses me off because all their terms are complete fucking nonsense