>Party starts
>People talking, kids playing and stuff
>"Hey user, put the music on!"
>"ok"
>V a p o r w a v e starts playing
>Start with some Blank Banshee
>Everyone seems confused
>They go back to talking, ignoring the music
>I try to explain that vaporwave is a critique to consumerism and modern society
>"Yeah... Sure... thats cool user"
>Macintosh Plus kicks in
>I lose my shit
>Start slow dancing to the rythim like those people in raves do
>I sing along and do some air guitar shit
>Mom asks me if I was ok
>Asks me if I was drunk
Why dont they undestand me, Sup Forums ?

>>Be me
>>My sister was turning 7 years old
>>Mom asks me to save some musics in a pen drive for her birthday party
>>"S-sure mom"
>>Fill the pen drive with vaporwave
>>Party starts
>>People talking, kids playing and stuff
>>"Hey user, put the music on!"
>>"ok"
>>V a p o r w a v e starts playing
>>Start with some Blank Banshee
>>Everyone seems confused
>>They go back to talking, ignoring the music
>>I try to explain that vaporwave is a critique to consumerism and modern society
>>"Yeah... Sure... thats cool user"
>>Macintosh Plus kicks in
>>I lose my shit
>>Start slow dancing to the rythim like those people in raves do
>>I sing along and do some air guitar shit
>>Mom asks me if I was ok
>>Asks me if I was drunk
>Why dont they undestand me, Sup Forums ?

Because you are an idiot

I really fucking hope this never happened

>pasted ops whole post onto his

You're a bigger idiot than he is

shut up you gaming son of a bitch, fucking gamer faggot.

if this really happened I hope you die alone, people don't deserve having you around them

Jesus fuck son its a 7yr olds birthday they dont wanna listen to your basement dwelling bullshit music you really are retarded

that's awesome

because you literally played slowed down elevator music
normal people, or non-autistic people for that matter, like the hear music that sounds good
art has to be pleasing and not some stupid criticism stuff

>vaporwave
>7 year-old birthday party

You can't mix these 2, fag. Go bring your shitty music tastes somewhere else

Plis no

the moment you said "seven year old" I was expecting a pedophilia story

to be fair, there is good vaporwave music out there. op just has shit taste in vaporwave (macintosh plus)

yeah, saint pepsi is pretty good.

Do you truly believe macintosh plus is bad or you just dislike it because it is "mainstream"?

>it's impossible for someone to genuinely dislike something if it's it popular, they just want to be contrarian

Okay buddy

home resonance is mainstream and i really like it

Last night I broke 2 bottles of really good Vodka..
The funny thing is I fucking never do that, and just this fucking night, goes terrible for me...
Something about Russian vodka, it's unlike any other I've had before. I mean it fucks you up in a way that other vodka's can't. I honestly got my anus destroyed by the Bear Of Russia mang. I want more though :( Please can anyone help? Just a 20$, they're 17.99$. I want my goddamn Russian Vodka!!

this so much

>literally begging for money to buy vodka on Sup Forums when you can't even drink vodka without accidentally breaking the bottle

I so rarely say this because I think it's a dumb and meaningless insult said by 12 year olds, but in this circumstance I mean this with all my heart and soul. Kill yourself,

>Not playing eurobeat
Pleb

uhh im pretty sure its fake

Bro you need to chill, I was joking / not joking.

You insult like a 12yr old btw. But yeah it was really weird, because I never drop bottles. Kinda upset at myself but it feels like the universe itself didn't want me to have that vodka. Idk why.. Have any of you ever felt like something nameless was against your efforts?
Really rustles my jimmies more than this faggot.

Love this one and I don't like most vapor wave.

Russian Standard is shite vodka, not 'really good vodka'. It's about the same as Smirnoff. Stoli is a step up if you want some decent Russian vodka.

Also, I doubt it's the vodka that fucked you up more than usual. It'll be the same ABV as any other vodka you drink (most likely) so it's not gonna make a difference to how drunk you get unless you're able to drink it quicker because you like the taste more/find it more palatable. But the reason you were so drunk could be because you hadn't eaten a lot, drunk more than usual or other circumstances etc. or you're just a massive pussy.

>later in the evening, chilling on my bed
>sister comes into my room and sits next to me
>confused.jpg
>she talks about how fun her party was
>tells me the music was very weird and asked what "consmerism" is while staring up at me with wide, curious eyes
>try to explain it to her in a way she would understand
>not sure she really does, but she acts like she's listening
>she starts giggling
>"user, you're funny!"
>she leans into me
>I headpat her
>her breathing slows and becomes heavier
>she places her hand on my knee
>try to act calm
>turns towards her
>we start making out

Continue

You might be right, I didn't have anything to drink or eat, and I've been drinking for the past weekend..I don't focus on certain things and then when I'm sober ill forget what I've had..

Look it's not entirely the alcohol content, but the way the spirit hits you. Sure more alcohol means more effect, but the point of drinking is to aquire or mainfest those feels that come with the spirit in question. Like for example Whiskey is an open palatte for me, I can feel any type of way on it, and it doesn't affect me. Gin however makes me loopy and mentally transfixed on certain facets of my personality. And it's weird but I enjoy that kinda stuff. Vodka makes me sad and angry. startling I know, but I've never had Russian Vodka till a day ago, swedish-polish-american-french but this Russian stuff is great. Please can you guys do me a solid? I've never felt this way before about Vodka.. Oh also Tequila does nothing to me, kinda odd.

>bullshit

Nope, it's about the alcohol content. The drug that affects you is ethanol. All the rest of it is just other chemicals and flavourings. Drinking 500ml of 40% gin is the same as drinking 500ml of 40% whiskey. If you experience different feelings on different alcohols it's purely a placebo affect, a product of your imagination.

Stop begging, dumbass. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Interdasting.
I still belief the spirit effects me differently for each brand quality and form of procedure to making it.
I'm happy to see you know how alcohol works, but I think you lack experience and understanding of the way shit to fine spirits etc react with your body and senses. You should drink more bro.

Hey fuck you, now can you spare me 20$?

Pics of your sis tits or gtfo