Kelechi in goal

>kelechi in goal

what did pep mean by this?

Tactical genius.

>1-3-2-4-1

revolutionary

>1 CB

he's lost the plot

they are already qualified, so he's just experimenting :)

I know you fags love memeing but anyone have any thoughts on City's absolutely atrocious finishing?
Sure goals that people ITT would score missed by Shitguero, De Coon, Sterlel; really really triggers me desu

>counting the gk

>not counting the GK

he's part of the team ain't he?

the shit tier finishing is the only reason >we are in any bother at the moment, almost every game city have drawn or lost they have choked about 20 clear cut chances

City also can't keep a clean sheet

>dat Everton game
>dat Boro game

Dominated both and came away with draws

apart from #50 city has a lot of manly faces
never noticed that

De Bruyne's miss Saturday, fuck me I would rip my hair off if I was their manager

the main moment of that boro game was aguero somehow missing a perfect chance in the second half which would have sealed the win

>Goal already
POOP EXPOSED

>keeper scored

TACTICAL GENIUS

He wants Barca to finish first because this is his club, he doesn't give a fuck about City

This Man City team is a Bootleg Barcelona, which isn't a bad thing per say, but it does come at a cost. That cost being what

Have all said. They cannot finish. And its annoying because of Sterlel, De Pasty, and Coon Shriek could actually finish, they could be at least in second.

Also, when is poop going to stop trying to push the "GK's that play with their feet' meme and bring back Englel's brave Joe Hart? He could've rotated Hart for the Prem, Bravo for the Champions League and Willy Caballero for the Domestic Cups

if the players you named could finish they would probably be top

>win vs boro
>win vs everton
>go 2-0 vs chelsea

They would be first by a good margin seeing that the only loss would be against the Yids and that was a shitshow with Kolarev's own goal six minutes in
It also sounds like you're implying Barcelona can't finish, Rafinha would score most of the numerous changes these fucks miss
Kind of wish Lellegrini remained to see who they blame for these atrocious spaghetti masters, of they played as poorly and lazy as last season they be in serious trouble
I am convinced he got rid of Hart because he's locker room cancer, thought he could do what he wanted. Mancini and Pellegrini both failed to control him. Yaya was another one

>2 players taking a corner

what is this madness?

What is this meme team, what is going on

Attention whore tripfags trigger me

>per say

> you're implying Barcelona can't finish

I wasn't implying that. I was saying they are a bootleg Barcelona because they play similarly to Barcelona under Poop (Gee I wonder Why...).

But Bootlegs have obvious faults because they are bootlegs...

Barca can finish (most of the Time) Manchester City Can't

anyone who claims aguero is world class should be permab&

YAYA!