1. country

1. country
2. the longest word your language have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFR-ADakI-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1)flag
2)ეხლაგააჯვიაქედანსანამმოგიტყანდედისტრაკიშეყლისშვილონაბიჭვაროშენათორემაგახევსახესშეთესლოსპანჯბობისსურათიაქვისდაუდემედამიდეშეტრაკოშენა
how can germans even compete.

1. Flag
2. Zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

1. Hungary
2. folyamatellenőrzésiügyosztályvezetőhelyettesképesítésvizsgálat-szervezéseitekkel

France
Anticonstitutionnellement
(yes it's small)

and what's this suppose to mean?

hahahahaha, trust me you don't want to know, especially if you are OP.

You can make your compound words as long as you want. Also you can put hyphens in to make it easier to read.
The longest words in the dictionary are

Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung
Donau-Dampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft
Rhein-Main-Donau-Großschifffahrtsweg

Nghiêng, if you count only native words. There are some native words with multisyllable, but they are all reduplicated in some form, like uyển chuyển.

There are a bunch of Chinese loanwords that are multisyllable.

anticonstitutionnellement

1. Flag
2. It's 189,819 letters long youtube.com/watch?v=NFR-ADakI-c

Looks like it's esternocleidooccipitomastoideos.
Dang, romance langs can't even compete.

HOL UP

>kumarreksituteskenteleentuvaisehkollaismaisekkuudellisenneskenteluttelemattomammuuksissansakaankopahan

That's a chemical name. It's the same in every language. floccinaucinihilipilification is the longest non-meme word.

It's probably some shit like nebeprisikiškiakopusteliaudavusiesiems.
It means for those who have not picked enough cleft cabbage for themselves for multiple times in the past, anymore (implicating they used to pick enough before). Retarded word tbqh.

Anticonstitutionnellement

Why are we so weak

Teтpaгидpoпиpaнилциклoпeнтилтeтpaгидpoпиpидoпиpидинo

>electroencefalografista
The longest one according to RAE

Aristophanis used a made-up word in one of his comedies to describe a dish

λοπαδοτεμαχοσελαχογαλεοkρανιολειψανοδριμυποτριμματοσιλφιοτυρομελιτοkαταkεχυμενοkιχλεπιkοσσυφοφαττοπεριστεραλεkτρυονοπτεkεφαλλιοkιγkλοπελειολαγῳοσιραιοβαφητραγανοπτερυγών

The longest word in modern greek according to wikipedia is ηλεkτροεγkεφαλογράφημα (electroencephalogram)

1. Turkey
2. Muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Nice try, but no.

kuyruksallayangillersizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine

1. flag
2. пpeвыcoкoмнoгopaccмoтpитeльcтвyющий, i guess, if we count only real words without numerals and chemical names

וכשבזרועותיהם

Translates as "and while in their arms"

If you count compound words:
>Nordöstersjökustartilleriflyg-spaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussions-inläggsförberedelsearbeten
130 letters long. It's moslty a meme word. I don't know if anyone has ever used it seriously.

If you only count single stem words:
>internationaliseringarnas
>transnationaliseringarnas
>konstantinopolitanskornas
All 25 letters. All of them use an unusual combination of morphemes, though, meaning that it's pretty rare to hear any of them.

damn

Electroencefalografista

23 letters

COMPOUND WORDS ARE CHEATING

i'm waiting for a finn to show up

1. flag
2. precipitevolissimevolmente

九千九百九十九無量大数九千九百九十九不可思議九千九百九十九那由他九千九百九十九阿僧祗九千九百九十九恒河沙九千九百九十九極九千九百九十九載九千九百九十九正九千九百九十九澗九千九百九十九溝九千九百九十九穣九千九百九十九杼九千九百九十九垓九千九百九十九京九千九百九十九兆九千九百九十九億九千九百九十九万九千九百九十九

uhm...

>Ninety nine hundred and ninety ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine countless nine thousand nine hundred ninety ninety nine by nine nine nine ninety nine nine monk only nine nine nine ninety-nine constant river sand nine nine nine Ninety-nine ninety nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine Ninety nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine

got me thinking

ah

that is the most lithuanian word ever

Pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcanoconiótico

1. Flag
2. 寿限無、寿限無五劫の擦り切れ海砂利水魚の水行末 雲来末 風来末食う寝る処に住む処藪ら柑子の藪柑子パイポ パイポ パイポのシューリンガンシューリンガンのグーリンダイグーリンダイのポンポコピーのポンポコナーの長久命の長助

Theoretically they can go infinitly long.

But the longest ever used in an official conext was: Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

(Beef etiquettes supervision task transfer law)

TELL US WHT THE WORDS MEAN

1. Slovakia
2. Probably Najpoľnoobhospodárovajšieho
It actually makes sence not like the long united words of german ir hungarian

Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft makes plenty sense. They closed in the 80s in my city and their former building is now a touristic place.

what does it mean

no.
the longest word in Japanese is 不可説不可説転.
on the net, it is unable to write the word in grammatical correct sentence due to the overflow.

fukasetsufukasetsuten?

Yeah that is nice, i meant those like yourcountryman posted above claiming they can go infinite
The most easily agriculturaly cultivated; declined in Genetiv

I posted it.
The rules allow them to go infinite.

The posted example is a law that makes plenty sense. The word may be long but explains clearly what kind of a law it is.

I speak german B1 and i understand the grammar used
What i meant to say is you can't compare them to real words in other languages just because your language stick all the adjectives into the 'word'.

nordvästersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten

Aww hell no. That single word would be like a 200-500 word essay if i tried to translate it.

t:

>200-500 word essay due in 10 minutes
>he hasn't even started

sünnipäevanädalalõpupeopärastlõunaväsimatus

>weekend birthday party afternoon tirelessness

1. Colombia
2. Esternocleidomastoideo

cheeseburger

post your longest palindrome tho

>kuulilennuteetunneliluuk

it's grammatically correct

epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkäänköhän

Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcionarodowościowego, 54 letters, is the genitive singular form of an adjective meaning roughly "of nine-hundred and ninety-nine nationalities".

saippuakivikullipyllyhyllypillukivikauppias

soapstone dick but shelf cunt stone salesman

Flag
тыcячaдeвятьcoтвocьмидecятидeвятимиллимeтpoвый

*butt

Brazil
Pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcanoconiotico

Flag
None.

antidisestablishmentarianism

Are conjugations or compound words allowed?

really makes me think

Bretty ebin word to have in one's language.

One word with few syllable to describe things. We're just simple people.