so you a teddy fucker?

Is it a fetish or spite?

I was alone and horny in my house so I made a hole near its tail and used it

Had a lot of stuffing on my dick

I pee in the bathroom sink and somtimes the pee hits people's toothbrushes

Had sex up against a church

I licked my sisters asshole while she was sleeping

cool? Taste shit?

All men pee in the sink unless they are in a wheel chair or have a micro penis. It's their fault for keeping tooth brushes so close to a urinal.

Mr Raspberry Jam?

came inside a passed out girl friend

That's all? Tell me you at least took pictures of her

Lets see

When I was in middle school I used to masturbate to the model magazines in the barber shop my mom would go to, I would just go to the bathroom and jerk it for about 10 minutes, if anyone ever asked I would say I was taking a shit. Never got caught

I was once rotating sex with 3 girls from tinder/okcupid over the course of 2 months but playing them with "you're the only" kind of talk. It just got tiring having to lie that much

Oh lastly, I was browsing craigslist personals for hook ups several years ago and I saw this chick who looked like this girl I had a crush on in middle school, turns out it was her. Got her to come to my place and she let me fuck her for a bit, told her I would give her $60, I only had $5, she let me fuck her a bit but got pissy and left when I didn't pay up. Dumb whore

came inside jelly donuts and fed them to family members i hated

Took a dick in the ass after eating a fuck ton of Taco Bell.

I once entered a store through the exit door

#Fresh baked Jellynuts..

what

i raped two different girls that i know when they got blackout drunk

Your mom

Sound like that nigger from 13 reasons why

i bet they were the greatest fucks of your life

Yea no

I once had missionary sex solely for the purpose of procreation.

Definitely underaged

Kek

never seen it
pretty close

MODS

how did that go? not paying?

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. WE DON'T NEED MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU RUNNING AROUND. AT LEAST GET YOUR PIPES CUT BEFORE YOU NUT INSIDE HER.

Post bear I want to fap to it

I've done several tributes to my sister in law using her own tablet filled with my cum

I was kind of messing with this one girl for a while and she was obviously more into me than I was into her. Regardless, she was sweet and caring and a good lay so I had no reason to not hit it every now and then.

One weekend I was home alone and of course horny, I convinced her to drive to my home which is roughly an hour maybe an hour and a half away for her. She was going to stay the weekend and well we'd have fun. So sex ensues, was great, I cum in her mouth and she swallows.

Now I don't know about you guys but if I'm not totally into someone after I cum I'm really over it. It's almost like you come to your senses again. Sadly for her this happened, we showered got clothed and I wondered how I could get back to playing vidya for the rest of the weekend. My great plan was to just ignore her and resume playing.

I kid you not this girl sat there for a while, unsure what was happening, asking me stuff to which I didn't reply. She got upset, crying etc, and at some point decided to leave. She texted me that she didn't deserve to be treated like that blabla. Of course, she was right.

Anyway that is probably my douchiest move ever.

I mean I was 22 at the time, she was just annoyed, we had sex for about 10 minutes really awkwardly, she didn't try and get violent or do anything, just gathered her shit and left. I don't think she had a pimp or anything, just doing shit on her own

Looking back I realize it pretty stupid, not even the not paying thing, just having a stranger come over to my place that I didn't even know who could have done something to harm me

I had a similar situation, not a hooker type set up, but I went to hook up with this 30 something on okcupid once, we talked, she was european so she was a lot more open to hook ups.

Went over to her place with the intent to fuck, she said we could just fuck when I came in

She was a little drunk when I got there, she got naked and started making out and I had some fun with her, she jerked me off but I came a little fast

I didn't want to fuck her though because she told me she was HPV positive, she told me ahead of time too so I knew I was taking a risk (just means its something I could transfer to another woman in the future) and I didn't know how to get out of it, so I went to clean my dick off after she sucked me off and I lied that my phone was getting an emergency, she could tell I was B/S'ing but I wasn't gonna stop, I just wanted out of there

So I get dressed fast and try to leave but as I go for the door the lock isn't working and for a split second I started to panic like maybe I'd been set up for this was some kind of crazy trap

She came closer to me and I had no idea what was about to happen but she just unlocked it since it was apparently rusty and I got the hell out

I apologized in text later but I stopped doing shit like that after. Kind of just realized I'd put myself in a lot of really risky situations in the past and I'm lucky to still be alive

Also lucky to never have gotten an STD's

Pretty hot bear I can do this

Lol sounds like this girl I used to know.
Her name Danni per chance?

Accidentally peed on a girl when about to have sex for the first time years ago.

Still a virgin.

Wtf is wrong with u user. Kek. And OP going with it. U fags are too much.

He said worst thing, not most normal thing.

@OC I'll never watch the movie Ted again. Thanks (!)

In mid november in 2004 i was in a battle in Mosul Iraq.

We had taken a bridge and pushed a large number of insurgents into a position between us and another company. The fighting was extremely intense and we had taken casualties from mortars and snipers. We had begun to encircle a large enemy held area when myself and 2 men from my squad observed two armed insurgents who ducked into a building, dumped their weapons and then tried to make a run for it. We stopped them, took them into a warehouse that was just forward of our main position, executed them both and set the building on fire.

Nope, was in NL tho