Just hooked up with a cute girl, but shes 16 and I'm 22

Just hooked up with a cute girl, but shes 16 and I'm 22.

What all are we allowed to do within the law? I'm in Michigan.

Don't touch the vagina, ass is fine

fuck the law.your problem is not the law your problem is her.Bitches are crazy.If you piss her off if you break her heart if she gets caught if she feels threaten or if anything at all really she can turn this into a rape story and nobody will be on your side. For your sake be careful that she wont fuck you over. She has all the power here

age of consent Is 16 in Michigan, is pic related?

No but I wish
I was just wondering because of the whole "18 is legal adult" but age of consent is 16.

Yes im always careful

I cant seem to find anything that differentiates between the two, or even kissing, etc.

Yeah parents consent not hers

Poo comes from one pee the other, there is a definite difference

>fucking a 16 year old outside of high school

Not technically beta, but you should aim higher than practice bitches. Go fuck something that you don't have to wait until 4 PM to fuck.

Doesn't matter if she's 16, it's statutory rape, endangering the welfare of a minor, if you get nudes it's considered c p . It's sad you are low balling it, get with girls your own age rather than risking jail time.

Dude just fuck her then when she gets crazy turn that bitch in for statutory rape

Age of consent in Michigan is 16.
Source?
I'm from 248

Oh wait fuck I read that backwards. Nevermind you're fucked. Stick to anal and blowjobs

i didnt even know she was 16 until after I got her number, she was talking about taking college courses so I just assumed.

Aoc in Michigan is 16 so I'm still getting mixed messages here.

Pretty sure vaginal is legal in Michigan if you're both over 16... Pretty sure, I'd have to do some more research

Yeah go find some older jobless bitch to fuck that doesn't have a brand new pussy.

You should be fine, I'm in 248, where are you from Sup Forumsrother?

also forgot to add that I'm borderline autistic and a virgin, but somehow dont sperg out at all when talking to her.

If she meets the age of consent then you can fuck her you tit

Ah not far my Sup Forumsrother, one of the first fellow Michigan fags here. UoM or MSU?

Sigh...

I dont have a preference really. MSU just because I like green more than blue

Ah my Sup Forumsrother, good luck on fucking her! Wish any girl would take attention in me but alas I am a depressed Sup Forumstard...