Sexism: does it exist?

Sexism: does it exist?

if you're smart, it does

Yes and new age feminists are the ones usually dishing it out towards ladies.

it's mostly not men?

Exactly. Modern feminism is the most sexist thing to ever exist.

It is?

Yes. They are the ones saying that all men are raping, oppressing pieces of shit, and that women are weak and can't stand up for themselves or take responsibility for their actions.

they are?

Are you daft?

Think it's called nature.

am i?

Yes, it is the prime reason more women aren't achieving excellence. Society works very hard to keep women uneducated and poor.

And no, this shit doesn't happen to men. If you're a man and you fail you are simply an incompetent little shitstain who couldn't even succeed in the face of overwhelming support, handouts and millenia of favoritism.

You're fucking wrong, and you know it. Go back to your shitty women's studies 101.

How many times have you been sexually harassed outside or at the workplace by someone who can and likely will physically assault you if you don't smile and bear it?

How many times have you tried reporting your rape to the police while still bleeding from the cuts on your face and the trauma to your genitals and hear nothing but raucous laughter behind the counter as they tell you to fuck off or god forbid it goes to court and you notice the bailiff subtely fist bumping your rapist as he approaches to testify?

How many times have you been publicly beaten on the street by your partner to the cheers of total strangers just because you sneezed while he was talking?

Women go through that and worse every day, men feel none of it.

lawl. you just got schooled

Society: 1
Misogyny: 0

>women go through that and worse every day
I take it you live in fucking Saudi Arabia.

C L E A R L Y
B
A
I
T

"shut your mouth while we oppress and take advantage of you! at least it's not as bad as the middle east!

I like fucking women but they're so stupid.
Why are women retarded. Its like all women have aspergers

i forgot this --> "

As in, that doesn't really happen in the west. Not at a scale that justifies the stances of these pink-haired cunts, anyway.

Fuck you and your demonization of muslim people. Women in Saudi Arabia aren't opressed, they're being protected from the male threat while they ACTUALLY TRY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM instead of us trying to pretend there isn't a directed war on women in the West

What do u think

top fucking kek
noice b8, m8

Yeah, we should shun any opposition to anything bad because somewhere else they will have it worse.

"You want to not be arrested for speaking your mind? Well fuck you, at least it's not as bad as North Korea!"

They're doing a great job "solving the problem" with their faces and bodies covered, their mouths shut, and staying 10 paces behind the men.

Muslim = evil

Those are required safety precautions because they don't try to hide what monsters men are unlike us. They are working to solve the problem by violently dealing with men who harass women, and euthanize the women if the PTSD is too much to bear.

Once it's clear to all the monstrous men that harassment will lead to certain death, women will be moderately safe again. Until then these are necessary precautions to ensure women's lives stay unsulled by men.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Holy fuck, nice B8, M8!