/mlb/ two months until pitchers and catchers report

CWS:Report: Dodgers interested in Todd Frazier
BOS:Basabe, Diaz included in Chris Sale deal
CWS:Report: Red Sox to acquire LHP Chris Sale
PHI:Phillies finalize one-year deal with Benoit
MLW:Jonathan Villar expected to play 2B in 2017
CLE:Report: Indians met with Napoli's camp Mon.
BAL:Orioles, Trumbo expected to meet on Tuesday
TEX:Report: Red Sox in the mix for Mitch Moreland
MLW:Brewers acquire Travis Shaw in Thornburg deal
BOS:Red Sox officially acquire Tyler Thornburg
CHC:Report: Yankees focused on Aroldis Chapman
TB:Rays not hearing what they want for Archer

YANKEES

I want to hold hands with Lauren Shehadi

>19 AB

first for future HOF, 20 time all star, multiple MVP yoan 'trout 2.0' moncada, the steal of the century,

mfw the grizzlies win the PCL

RIP Condor

Hope you enjoy your meaningful games now

Angels!

damn how fucking pissed off are you right now man? you've made about different 5 posts like this

Jerry, pls

we need some pitching.

Just as I thought people were hating on Boston less, a mass wave of shitposters and false flaggers come crashing down upon /mlb/

>Sup Forums is genuinely, UNIRONICALLY falling for another Cuban bust

When will you fuckers learn. The last good Cuban player died on the rocky shoals of Miami

wat about abreu or cesPEDes

only reply to this post if your team is having a successful offseason

>trading a GOAT for a fucking coin flip

i would trade some washup has been pitcher for trout 2.0 every day of the week, 10/10

If I'm any other team around baseball I'm looking at the massive discount Hahn gave for Sale and inquiring about the others. Quintana, Eaton, Frazier and Abreu are all worthwhile...so are a couple of their bullpen guys.

We should have gotten Benintendi too.

It isn't fair for red sox fans to laugh that we got fleeced and then say adding him would be "too much".

Fucking Hahn should have played with both teams some more and made then real desperate.

jays

prettu much this,,,.

waaat will my Resd do anons?
Who will take Dat Dude and Blozart off our hands?
..and Votto to Leafs when?

>red sox will pay remainding 31M of Moncada's contract

FLEECED

Why did the White Sox give away their Ace for free?

No, a prospect that hits .200 is NOT a good return for your team's ace.

>Votto to the leafs
literally never

>they do it for free

>Mariano Rivera
>Alex Rodriguez
>Miguel Cabrera
>Vladimir Guerrero
>Sammy Sosa
>Ivan Rodriguez
>Juan Gonzalez
>Gary Sanchez
>Michael Pineda
>Manny Machado

All of these are good Cuban players

Because the White Sox FO is the worst FO in the league.

A lot of people seem to be content with the deal but we could have had more. This just is fucked. What a great shitshow the entire 2016 has been.

And all you fucks do is continue to laugh at us. Fuck you all too.

>cucks paying the rest of Yohan "Miguel Trout" Moncada's contract
BOSTON ON SUICIDE WATCH MAYBE SALE CAN HELP YOU GUYS CUT UP THAT CONTRACT

mfw it's Moncada himself drunk and spithosting

This is a friendly reminder that the Boston Red Sox literally invented being fleeced

I'm a Boston fan, and while I do want you guys to do well, this trade went about as well as I could have hoped. But what is logically inconsistent about thinking you got fleeced as it stands and saying Nintendo would have been too much?

Daily reminder that beating the Dodgers is equivalent to winning the WS for Giants fans

>Mariano
>A-rod
>Machado
>Sammy Sosa

>Cuban

w-what

I know. Do you guys want him though?, like is it even a topic in BJ nation?

So according to bombston fans 19 AB is enough to judge a player.

>change your stadium name to 'guaranteed rate field' and hang a big downward pointing red arrow over it for $2 million
>give away your ace to save $6.5 million

who could be behind this

That it's unfair to us simply because we're the White Sox.

this retarded CBA locked the best player in the world out of the only league that matters lol

i don't think many of those are cubans

I'm surprised I caught anyone with that bait

So according to Canadians, buying a coke can off eBay makes you a lifetime fan of a team

holy SHIT why are white sox fans so fucking retarded about baseball?

benintendi was clearly off the table, you were never getting him
chris sale is a very good pitcher, and an ace, but he's not some insane generational talent
you got the red sox #1 prospect, their #5 prospect, and their #8 prospect, can you shut the fuck up? you weren't getting their #2 and #3 overall as well, like i saw some retard suggest last thread

I get the sense that people want him but his contract is the reason that nobody expects him to play with the jays. It's nice to think about though :^)

it's very comical, it's very funny

the 2016 white sox have been very funny

Hitler was right.

Fuck Jewry

According to Rosenthal, the MLB won't help Otani out either.

He has to wait until 2019.

LMAO at Massarotti freaking out over Dombrowski.

>trading your proven top tier ace for literally magic beans
haha what

Red Sox fan here this trade is great. Moncada was retarded when they brought him up to the bigs this year. Its another two years until he is everyday

Why are you making up stories? Do you feel the need to lie on the internet like child?

What is he thinking this afternoon?

He's probably in school

>shut up and be happy you got fleeced
>you are not allowed to complain that your FO just ruined your teams future even more

I think you guys let the "whos" meme get to your heads. Fuck you.

Are you triggered, Sean?

>Do you feel the need to lie on the internet like child?

>lifetime
>jays fan

How he should go about killing himself

so according to bombston fans 19 AB is enough to judge a player

>every Canadian flag must be sean
Why are you so fucking stupid I'm genuinely curious

He's a Cubs fan by now. Any sane whos fan would be by now.

I just remember in the years leading up to Griffey Jr. playing here it was a topic that just wouldn't die.

Personally I hope Votto gets to go home at some point, and really I thought that's what was about to happen when EE and Bautista were passed on.

...and with the way contracts are inflating exponentially, Vottos is going to look like a bargain before long. Anyway thanks for the honest response

No but not knowing how many outs there are and not running the bases right. Also how many strike outs were in those abs

It's a bit of grandstanding. The kid is a four tool physical freak. Just not sure he's going to hit for a high average is all.

can you read? are you mentally retarded? do you take special classes in school? because i feel like i'm arguing with some sort of underdeveloped child
what more did you think you think you were possibly going to get??? sale was never going to get you all top 3 prospects in the red sox organization, the best you could have hoped for was your current haul plus maybe JBJ
if you actually thought the white sox were going to get someone like betts for sale, you should hang yourself for being completely ignorant of anything about baseball

Its an actual condition of the trade that the Red Sox pay Moncada's salary. You cant make this shit up.

The team may be garbage but when it comes to unrestrained jewry they are blowing the rest of the league out of the water.

Why do the Dodgers seem to have so many hot female fans, moreso than the other LA teams?

not disagreeing with you necessarily, but betts is past his prime

>he's so new to Sup Forums he doesn't know about Sean's coke can
Why are all Canadians such bandwagoners?

>being completely ignorant of anything about baseball
the irony

no problem buddy and who knows the jays were linked to Votto last year and crazier things have happened.

>seanposting

>23
> but betts is past his prime

>white sox chose to save a few million instead of acquiring another player

probably could have had Devers if they weren't such fucking jews, wew

We can only hope the Sox can get a haul from LA for Fraz.

hey, nice argument, i really see what you were going for there
oh wait, you didn't say anything at all

Maybe I'm just going crazy because we just traded our ace and best player for an undervalued package.

Lucky you you don't have to experience the worst fucking FO in the league.

This is fucking fucked.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

If this is true, Jewry needs to be gassed on the spot.

We feel those pains too. Losing Jon Lester hurt like a motherfucker.

Guys we should trust bombston fans when they say moncada is a bust. His 19 AB are enough.

why are you so upset

i agree that you could have gotten more for sale, but to be tearing your hair out because you got "fleeced" isn't really appropriate here
you got some good talent back for a player you were never going to do anything with, and you still have jose quintana
this also means the start of a rebuild for the whos

12 STRIKEOUTS IN 19 AT BATS

TWELVE STRIKEOUTS

Im guessing hes still upset about steve pearce.

No this happened. Red Sox are picking up Moncada's salary. I think King Jew of the Who Sox is going for a payroll of literally $0 (zero).

What if the trade actually worked out for the White Sox?

I mean the White Sox aren't going to be competing in the next few years anyways

I'm actually mocking the fucking retarded bombston fans who frequent this board. I figured you'd be smart enough to gleen that from the post.

It's sad that getting fleeced is a good thing for us. Or rather the best thing that can happen for us.

We've already put up with so much and this shit happens. God. Im only one man.

This trade was all about saving money. For Jerry Reinsdorf it has already been a rousing success, no attention is being paid to what happens on the field.

Boston went pretty autistic at the Dads when they discovered Pomeranz was taking Advil. How buttblasted will they be if Sale blows his arm out?

>12 strikeouts in 19 at bats
Is this good?

I wonder what the Boston pepe poster is feeling rn

Gas Jewry

Kill him now

What did we do to deserve such a fucking Jew owner?

This was literally an example of caring more about shekels than product on the field and therefore us the fans. I fucking hate Jewry so much.

Higher so rate than Sale

Probably feeling that Moncado alone was worth Sale, Eaton, Quintana, and Frazier.

Does Grit get traded?

>12 strikeouts in 19 at bats
>19 at bats