happy finlan day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9wqxxpb9rLI
youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg
nhl.com/video/rookie-of-the-week-patrik-laine/t-277350912/c-47035903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finland is fucking GAY

>Maalivahdit: Karolus Kaarlehto TPS, Markus Ruusu JYP, Veini Vehviläinen JYP

>Puolustajat: Miro Heiskanen HIFK, Olli Juolevi London Knights, Otto Leskinen KalPa, Jesper Mattila Boston College, Jarkko Parikka Ilves, Juho Rautanen Jokerit, Vili Saarijärvi Missisauga Steelheads, Robin Salo Sport, Urho Vaakanainen JYP, Juuso Välimäki Tri-City Americans

>Hyökkääjät: Kasper Björkqvist Providence College, Henrik Borgström Denver University, Jouka Juhola Ässät, Otto Koivula Ilves, Janne Kuokkanen London Knights, Joona Luoto Tappara, Julius Mattila Boston College, Julius Nättinen Windsor Spitfires, Petrus Palmu Owen Sound Attack, Arttu Ruotsalainen Ässät, Aapeli Räsänen Sioux City Musketeers, Eeli Tolvanen Sioux City Musketeers, Kristian Vesalainen HPK, Aaro Vidgren Lukko, Teemu Väyrynen TPS

If finland is gay then why does it make the cutest boys?

Rinne is literally a fenno swede. He's ethnically swedish

>Pekka Rinne
huh

Juuse Saros is even cuter

>pekka rinne
What part of that even sounds swedish

Literally ass blasted that beautiful Pekka is 100% finn, next you'll say Juuse isn't Finnish won't you?

>from kempele
>fennoswede

pick one

he is the most finn that has ever finned in finnland

>finnish cultural/ethnicity """""""""""""""knowledge"""""""""""""
lmaoing @ ur life you mongol fucks

Why do you have a name? Are you gay?

Should have left the red lion one its based af

Is Joona Koppanen elite?

I want the one on the top right corner simply because it was proposed by Kivi

It's in the state flag, and in the flag of the defence forces etc

15th for Group A Strep

that's actually pretty baller

nah we should make our air force flag the state flag as well

>tfw no union

Why is Sweden so good at hokkei when Denmark, Finland and Norway all suck at it?

youtu.be/9wqxxpb9rLI

Barkov and Laine will have season ending injuries tonight. Puljujarvi will trip on his way to the pressbox, breaking his jaw and 6 ribs.

Check em.

Norway: Would be nothing without their oil and 99% of the little talent they do have they put into cross country skiing.

Denmark: No real winter to talk of. It's just a pile of sand and lime stone, shat out by the sea.

Finland: Mongol genes.

Will the Flyers trade Laughton?

I used to do phone support for EA and someone got their whole account banned 3 days for posting that flag on the battlefield forums. I couldnt do anything about it but still had a laugh.

I want dopeway to leave

>bullying based Sweden
Don't do this

delet this IMMEDIATELY

Thank you :)

Don't post him with your filthy hands

Please remember that Finland is the true enemy.

>canadian hockey knowledge

No, Denmark is.

Please rmember that no two countries have fought more wars against each other than Sweden and Denmark.

I agree

pssh... nothin personel kid

Guess who's back?

Reminder to be nice to Finland or else

Maybe if you didn't steal rightful clay there wouldn't be an issue

Alright then :)

>suckarello

And what clay would that be?
lel

Happy independence day :)

He actually doesn't look like a manlet in this pic

>doesn't play for Edmonton
>can't be pulju's bike buddy
:(

it's a children's bike

@72952781
Or else what, you ugly mongol bitch?

Reminder that Americucks are easily triggered.

Do not offend them. If you offend them they win.

he's physically more mature than the league he's playing in, which is a babby and retard league. he is huge though

You're in the club and this guy stares at your gfs ass. what do you do?

offer him a step stool so can talk to the bartender

Stick my arm out over his eyes while he tries flailing at me to get my hand off

Norway>>>Sweden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denmark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finland

Debate me. You can't.

it would be at eye level for the lil guy, not his fault.

I'm so glad you explained the joke I get it now hahahaha

why are canadians so stupid lol

what did he mean by this?

How is the celebration Finland?

How long until even normie canashits get tired of this cuckold?

>replying to your own posts
>being a stinky chug on a reserve
wew lad

Only marginally better than that Runeberg bitches one which is literally banana republic tier proposition, I'm glad neither of them got chosen. Would have gone myself with the yatch-club or bottom left one.

how did funland manage to become even worse than sweeden in 2 short years?

Yes, but at that time Sweden army = Finnish soldiers
youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg

Skåne obviously. They even speak like danes there.

>tfw to dum too learn English

He's made his way out of the pressbox

Seriously, what's his fucking problem? Digits and he gets hit by a bus.

You should ask Jesse to teach you.

mitä se sano?

Pooalot btfo
Epic
Eppia ollu

nhl.com/video/rookie-of-the-week-patrik-laine/t-277350912/c-47035903

DAT SPEED
DAT SIZE
DAT SHOT
DAT COCK

Literally the next Lemieux

NONONONO THOSE BELONG JESSE! STOP IT DELETE

Why did you post this slanderous statement

Duplicate digits and Laine hatty tonight

Has there ever been a ring chaser get BTFO a hard as Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla?

Can anyone stop /hoc/ ????

Dubs and Finland wins world Junior's
Trips and the Russians win
Quads and the Americans win

So Switzerland it is.

So

Canada = gay

USA = Bi

Finland = ????

Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE Flyers are ELITE

>Flyers are ELITE
lol

What is your favorite?

The FUCK you laughin' at lil ass nigga?

You sayin' dem Flyers ain't ELITE bruhhhhh?You a lil biotch, faggot ass puppy cage headass nigga.

Flyers have the best logo

theres a reason it's been unchanged for 50 years

islanders fisherman or early 90s canucks

Trans

best of the both worlds?

Old ducks, Islanders fisherman and Capitals eagle, old preds and 2nd-3rd oldest Jets

You're really autistic

>tfw also named Jesse so when people call Jesse pulju a bust I feel like a bust by extension

Flyers are not ELITE, they are not even meh they are shit tier

Devils on the other hand are truly ELITE

schizophrenia is ELITE

>rags