Hey b,femanon here, i need some advice

hey b,femanon here, i need some advice.
i'm dating a guy (ironically, he's actually named Chad) who i met off of reddit about 2 years ago... i was posting on /r/gonewild at the time because i was kinda slutty, and he got in touch and offered to fly me out to live with him. my life was shit so i did it. So now i'm living with this guy and things are good, but i met another guy from this new city off of omegle that really loves talking to me. Chad is a super jealous dude and doesn't let me have friends that are boys, so I have to go behind his back to talk to this new dude... new dude (let's call him Drew) is a neet but he works out a lot so our schedules match up (my bf works night shifts). so anyways, drew and I occasionally meet up and "watch movies," aka he'll feel me up and rub my pussy over my panties while i moan in his ear.

I really liked chad a lot at first but now he just sits on re dd it all day and plays WoW, and he never takes me out anywhere.. he's also 32 and i'm 23... he's sweet but we don't have very much in common... drew doesn't want to date i don't think but i enjoy the casual "cheating" if you can even call it that.

anyways, chad pays for EVERYTHING so i don't know if i should break it off... what do i do?

pic related is from a spreadsheet of my accounts that he reimburses

tits or gtfo, you should be used to this after gonewild

Gr8 b8 m8

Tits or gtfo

TITS OR GET THE ACTUAL SIN OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tits + timestamp if you want to be taken seriously here

Tits or gtfo whore

god I hope this is a joke.
I wish you ruin dumb bitch

If this is true:

1.) What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums you absolute slimy dick cheese guzzler

2.) Post tits you fucking disgusting human

start learn some skill while he pays you everything and when you can take care of yourself; break with him
thats all what coward men are good for
at least they can have sex sometimes in exchange, so dont feel bad about these pathetic little shits

Do you even English motherfucker?

its my fourth language you american one languaged little faggot
go back play wow you little shit

This is so much bait

Post tits
O
S
T

T
I
T
S

Uh, tits or gtfo

So because you wasted your memory on languages that will never be relevant, it's somehow acceptable for you to speak english like a retard? Fuck back off to whatever shitstain country you crawled out of

>actually named Chad) who i met off of reddit about 2 years ago

Stopped reading right there. I guarantee I know what this is about. Just cuck him he's not going to actually do anything. I would bet money on it.

i learned these languages while living on your pathetic men back cuz im pretty and you are all cowards
and i got a very nice job with the language skills so go back to your bed and cry alone like you used to after your regular rage on the internet

tits or get out with your shitty post

Not American, British actually.

Other user pretty much said exactly what I needed to.

Will someone translate please

Sorry, I can't understand your illiterate ramblings, Muhammad

>2k17
>still requesting tits on girls

How much of a fucking low-brain piece of shit can you be in front of the female specimen? You trash worthy scumbags need to learn some good manners because you obiviously were raised by a couple of donkeys

Cuck detected.

*tips trilby*

Gotta be less obvious than this if you want people to take the bait

Nice try, try making your b8 a little more subtle next time

How's your virginity treating you?

wow, the virgin commando strikes
pathetic

women are such disgusting whores

The fact that he's named chad isn't "Ironic" it's coincidental, which is pretty much the opposite of Irony.

Not understanding the concept of irony is a HUGE RED FLAG that you're a grade A moron.

Now please go look that word up before you ever try to use it again. I bet you say "literally" all the time too, incorrectly and or superfluously. An hero.

because men are weak pathetic worms and cant handle us

Tits or gtfo

user the whole post is ironic so you might need to reflect on what you just said

kys

Unoriginal normie samefag drone

Fuck outta here

>Tldr
>Dumb slut cheats on her boyfriend for another guy
>Doesn't just end a relationship because she's too lazy to develop her own career/to get a fucking job and "Chad" pays for it(which'd be using him).
>Asks Sup Forums about it

Inevitably this is going to end in one of two things.
1. Shit storm
2. Murder

Oh the irony (;

Murder sounds fun hehegegehehehehehehehegegge

what the fuck is this shit? SAGE!

So many levels

>hey b,femanon here,

Stopped reading right there. Your b8 would have worked better if you just let everyone think you, Chad, and Drew were just a bunch of fags.

No go back to your desk and rewrite it.

You guys shouldn't judge OP. We womans have feelings too. Show some respect to us!!!!

get rid of the car and start taking the bus

stop spending money you don't have

start saving for a car you own so you don't have to make stupid payments

buy a Toyota

i dont know, its a difficult situation
are you ready to retire from whoring?

this will save you $8100 a year

you can buy a decent car for HALF of that

so you can take the bus for 6 months then purchase a vechicle

that payment bullshit has to stop

get gud with your money

Well hello there tumblrinas, too fat to make it all the way to tumblr, landwhales?
not even requesting tits, saggy sweaty tits do nothing for me.
saged

sage goes in all the fields, cum on Sup Forums you know better, until tits + timestamp, we sage this faggotry to oblivion