Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=3637
discord.gg/YhXzK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hawt

Loli todcon?

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=3637

kek

These are little kids, why honest question why? How can you choosen an underage nonpubescent child over a full grown women

Hello fbi nothing suspicious here

If you look very closely, you can see that these are actually drawings.

wtf?? modddsss wake up

Mods

i spotted the guy who did not care to read the rules

MODSSSS

i spotted the pedophile who doesnt care about the law

>drawings are illegal

Okay, Mohammed.

i bet your grand parents said the same things to jews.

fucking scumbags

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples?
Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts,
the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and
watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to
her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in
one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your
strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd
run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the
scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is
buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her
womb.
PS hope pic related, happens to you all

MODDDSS

yeah they are illegal in numerous countries. france, aus, can, some states in US etc
go ahead, i challenge you to download a few pics to your phone, show it to your local LEA.

if you're so confident, go do it faggot and prove me wrong. prove me wrong with pics and timestamp i will expose everything there is to know about me in this thread.

Thats because it is, obviously

Mods?? toddlercon isnt evne mentioned in the rules and its probably bannable

dogs that bark

Sorry, wasn't listening, I was too busy posting harmless things that make retards butthurt.

Now I feel like posting a comic.

1/45

>Mods??
Tumblr detected. Nobody else but fruitcakes on tumblr do shit like ??
Fuck off back to your cancer website.

2/45

Okay, go tell your parents you yell at pedophiles on the internet all day. I'm sure they'll be proud that you frequent these threads just to tell us how morally righteous you are.

oh thats right, oyu wont. im ready to expose myself but you wont even bother. because you know your wrong and im right so fuck you pedoshit

am i in the right thread?

3/45

bark louder

the fuck?? how
whatever your site is shit anyway and a safe haven for predators like you good job
nd no im goin to stay here cuz it obv makes u mad so fuck you !

UTAS always makes such lovely gifs

4/45

have a seat

I'm totes mad. I'm so upset I can hardly keep my English together and have to resort to broken punctuation and short handing.

Glad to see the retard doesn't bother hiding.

>I am mad! So I will stay here and be mad just to annoy you! Haha, I win!

Kids these days.

only the best
great for triggering moralfags

5/45

mfw I can't join a thread without a double dose of chemo

kids these days

he was looking for Half Life 3 when that gif was made

footjobs are a great way to start things off

The search continues.

wtf happened

Agreed! what ever happened to the days of if you don't like something on the internet, you just don't look at it?

6/45

Welcome to nu/b/. All the original Sup Forumstards fled to Sup Forums or 4x2chan long ago.

Replying.

>fled to Sup Forums
wrong it's literally just redditors from 2014

sauce?

fuck
well played now everyone is going to spam to just reply to save mom

7/45

fuck you

Loli/ Cub Discord:

discord.gg/YhXzK

dd

Very clever so this is your tactic to shit up the thread. Well played

discord is a stupid normie hub

By the power invested in me, I personally deny the effects of this image and those that reply after this will be cursed to choke on cock until they die.

wheres the fucking pw

Godfuck

Jesus Christ does anyone read the server message?

fag

8/45

ravioli ravioli please lewd the

it came up once but now i cant find it.

9/45

>discord.gg/YhXzK
what would Jesus Christ think of your actions right now?

10/45

He would commend me. For the Lolis.

have fun moderating your own posts. only your own posts

Dude
what the FUCK

What do you mean what the fuck?

How the fuck can you post this

Well, seeing as how he was born in the middle east thousands of years ago when girls this age and younger were traded for food, water, and gold, he might be all for it.

11/45

Oh I didn't post it I was just asking.
This thread is for that kind of shit though so, if you don't like it I can bet you'd be a ton happier if you left.

This is not OK, you sick mistake.

12/45