Being a married man must be a torture, you see hot young women all day you can't fugg

Being a married man must be a torture, you see hot young women all day you can't fugg.

Youre fucked either way then hoss

Eh, I'm not married and see hot young women all day you can't fugg.
Can do what I want without any nagging tho.

No more than it is for you OP. And at least I don't have to fap alone in a towel

Walking away is the best part. You fuck them and you get sucked into all kinds a bullshit. If you're good to your wife. She'll let you fuck others. She wants that girl as much as you. She won't let the bullshit happen.

Boner fuel when shagging the wife

>implying I would marry someone who isn't down for MFF

that's not the bad part of being married. most of the rest of marriage sucks though.

This, so much this.

I guess but I hang out all the time with a hottie that I get to fuck all I want. It's a pretty good deal.

My wife's biggest fantasy is finding a young inexperienced girl she can dominate and force her to gag on me etc.

Win?

More fuck

You're clearly too ugly to ever date a girl who makes you forget the other girls.

Well i'm a married man and I can fuck them if I want because I like ffm threesomes and my wife happes to be a young bi-sexual. So if this is torture, I seem to enjoy it.

If you go through with this you're going to have to watch her fuck another guy eventually

>Implying anyone on here fuggs anything.

>Being a man must be a torture, you see hot young women all day you can't fugg.
ftfy

Glad you think you have a shot with them

So? I'm bi so I can fuck him too.

Being op must be torture, seeing all these hot young woman you can't fugg

>2015 + 2
>not being MGTOW

You won't fuck them anyway

There is no such thing as a bi male. If you suck dick, you are adick sucking faggot

+ 2
>>not being MGTOW

So strong that needs a movement to go his own way.

those hot young girls don't even look at you.
/thread